ChanFany

The Gangster's Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Title: ChanFany & Seohyun's Problem

~~~~[At home]~~~~

" Yah! Tiffany!! Wake up!" Sooyoung yelled at Tiffany. "What?" Tiffany said as she rubbs her eyes "Why did you fight Chanyeol last night?" Sooyoung asked. "Aish!! I'll tell you later! Let me sleep now!" Tiffany replied. "Yah! Because of you, I had to leave Changmin alone yesterday." Sooyoung said.

"Wait who told you I was fighting him?" Tiffany asked and Sooyoung said, "My brother, Minho. He told me he saw you guys fighting and he couldn't help so he called me."  Then Tiffany said, "Aww your brother is so sweet". Sooyoung gave her a death glare and said," Yah! I was there, he wasn't! I was at least there! All he did was call me!."

"I was just playing around, Sooyoung....So how did it go with Changmin??" Tiffany asked and Sooyoung gave her another death glare. "I had to leave him alone to go see you."Sooyoung said as she sat down next to Tiffany who was laying down, "But you didn't really have to come",Tiffany said making Sooyoung look at her,"I was worried about one of my best friend"Sooyoung said and Tiffany hugged her.

"I knew Taeyeon and Seohyun weren't going to fight so I left Changmin there to go see you. I was really worried."Sooyoung said as she broke the hug and her phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Sooyoung-ah,come to the hospital quickly,Seohyun-"Sooyoung cut off Taeyeon who was explaining,"What!! Okay i'll be there soon!" Sooyoung hung up and walked to the closet and took out some of her clothes that her parents gave her and walked to the other room while Tiffany looked at her with a worried look.

"Tiffany-ah,i'll be back later, don't go anywhere stay here", Sooyoung said as she ran out the room with her new clothes and ran out the house. Tiffany was bored. First, she changed her clothes into other ones,as she did she saw a bruise on her arm. She than covered it with a white and blue long sleeve shirt. She put makeup on her cutts and bruises.

"There,all better",Tiffany said and looked at the clock and saw that it was 8:30 pm so she decided to go out to buy ice-cream for herself. Tiffany walked to the closes store there was and walked inside the store. There wasn't  many people,  there was just a lady with her child and a tall guy with his sister. Tiffany walked near the ice-cream area and took out a box of popsicles of stawberry and walked to the candy side to get a box of candy,as she was going to get the candy box someone else got it.

"Sorry,you can have it", his deep voice said making Tiffany turn her attention to his face. She saw he had only wiped the blood but not the bruises and other scraches. Tiffany looked at him as he looked away, handing her the candy.

"Do you want it or not?!"he asked as he raised his voice and Tiffany nodded and got the box with candy. He also stole some glares at Tiffany who was just wearing casual clothes.

"Do you want me to cure your wounds?"Tiffany asked and he shook his head, "Ani, I won't let a girly cure my wounds", Tiffany was ready to pull his hair, "Ani, now this girly will cure your wounds,like it or not, I will still cure them", she said and he shook his head. She hold his hand as they walked toward the Cash Register to pay what Tiffany was holding. After she paid the lady, she turned to look at him.

"Chanyeol, you will hold this arasso?" Tiffany said as she maked Chanyeol hold t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter