The Start

The Gangster's Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 Title:The Start

~~~~[ 10 pm, at the underground bus station ]~~~~

"Yah!!Hurry!!!! let's go before they catch us!!!"A tall skiny girl said on the cell phone,and kept on running until they reached outside of the underground bus station,"Yah,youngster are you sure we lost them?"A short girl with brown hair asked Youngster.

"Of course I'm sure,I remember looking back and seeing nothing" Youngster said and sat down in the grass.

"Minnie,did you get what we wanned?"A tall girl with a messy bun asked Minnie,"Of course I did,did you think I was gonna leave Queen's with it?"Minnie responded and they high five each other.

"Yah,what are you doing in our place?!"A deep voice was heard behind the 4 girls.

"Better get out of here if you don't want your kicked" Another deep vioce was heard,the girls put on there scarf the covered all there face but there eyes.

"So,you are asking us to leave "your" place?" There voices also changed into deep ones,it didn't sound like a female's voice any longer.

"So,you didn't hear what we said, you want us to teach you a lesson right?"One of the guys said and started to get closer to the girls,the girls did't move at all,they waited so they could start the fight.

(a/n:hear this song while reading the fight, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR2XilcGYOo,ZI was hearing to it while writing the fight)

One of the guy started to throw punches and Youngster dodge all the punches he tryed to give her,she hit him in the stomach with her foot,Minnie was going against 2 guys,she punched 1 and turn around and hit the other with her foot than send him a punch in the stomach,TaeTae punched the guy in his face and kicked him in between his legs,he croched down and his other friend came and started to throw punches toward TaeTaee,she dodge them and hit him in his neck  making him fall,Youngster kicked everyone that got in her way.While they where busy fighting Hyunnie walked toward the black bag fulled with money that the other gang stole,Hyunnie heard someone coming behind her and she turn around and hit him with a kick in his chest she got the black bag and made there signal telling them that they finally got what they wanted.

The rest of the girls stopped fighting and ran towards where Hyunnie was and helped her out with the bag and,they ran toward where there black van was parked at and Youngster got in the drivers seat while TaeTae was sitting down next to her,Minnie and Hyunnie where on the back of the car counting the money seeing if it was all of the money that the other gang stole.

"Hyunnie,Minnie is all the money there?"TaeTae asked being the leader"Yup it's all here Tae"Minnie said and close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter