Chapter 6 - Showing Concern or Love (?)

Innocent? Think again

Innocent? Think again

 

 

Reika put on his jacket and silently followed Jeongmin who already went out from the door.

She had her cap and craft covering half of her face, and there would be almost impossible for Jeongmin to be aware of her.

The boy in front of her was sauntering throughout the dark alley near their dorm. Reika followed him not only because she is one of his fan, but also because she is very curious about that boy. He seems so mysterious for Reika.

And also, she felt that she already close with Jeongmin even though they were hardly speaking with each other. She just made sure that Jeongmin would be fine until he came back to his room.

Then after they walked for around ten minutes, Jeongmin stopped at a park and Reika went after him as she hid behind a building wall.

If Donghyun knew about what she did, he might be very furious because he thought that Reika was too concerned with other people business.

“Oh, look! That’s a girl come to his sitting place.” Reika murmured when she spotted a girl with black long hair approached Jeongmin.

She looked so thin and from the place Reika was hiding she knew that the girl has pale face.

“Could it be that it is Jeongmin’s girlfriend?” she asked to the blowing wind.

But she quickly shook her head. “Aniya. I heard that he was broke up with his girlfriend lately.” Reika argued with the other side of her own mind.

She continued to observe and covered when he saw that Jeongmin hugged her very tightly. That was a sweet view laid in front of her eyes, but she could feel something odd between them, Jeongmin and that mysterious girl.

She wanted to get a right place so she could hear what they were saying before she caught a person behind a tree not far from where she had been hiding.

Therefore she still on her place and now paid more attention to the person who hid behind the tree.

“Isn’t he..??? Oppa?” she muttered when she had a good look on that person.

When she looked back at the bench where Jeongmin used to sit a few minutes ago there was only Jeongmin who left.

 

>>><<< 

 

Jeongmin let out a deep sigh when Hyowon, his ex-girlfriend had leaved after gave back a bracelet that he gave to her as a present. He sat quietly and rested his head on the bench to look up at the dark starry night.

They were already broke up few days ago. But he is really like her, or he think he do.

She said that she couldn’t stand to have a relationship with him. When Jeongmin asked about the reason, the girl just chuckle and smiled bitterly.

“You don’t even know which one you really like. Your heart isn’t belonging to me.” That was what Hyowon said the day they broke up.

He held the bracelet and pushed it down into his pocket before sitting back to the bench.

“…” he cursed when he got his finger pricked by a nail which not embedded properly on the bench, and it was bleeding.

When he wanted to wipe off the blood to his shirt, a hand caught his wrist.

“Hyung?” Jeongmin muttered that word softly.

The one he called hyung held his wrist then put Jeongmin’s finger into his mouth.

That was unexpected act that Jeongmin wouldn’t even think to happen.

In his bewildered state, Jeongmin gazed the guy in front of him. How that guy looked at him right in the eyes without any expression or even a smile.

“W-why are you here, Hyunseong hyung?” Jeongmin flustered as he tried to pull out his finger from the guy’s mouth.

Jeongmin felt that it wasn’t the usual Hyunseong who used to hold him when he was down or hugged him when he was crying. However, the way Hyunseong gazed him made Jeongmin a little bit afraid. It was a sharp and strong gaze.

But after a while Jeongmin saw that Hyunseong’s gaze became soft like it used to.

“I’m just taking a walk near this place, and I saw you here so I approach you. Do you feel disturbed?” Hyunseong asked, at that time he had a small smile over his lips.

“No. not at all. I’m just, you know.” Jeongmin sighed before rested his head on his hyung’s shoulder, the one kind of thing that he likes to do when he felt down and wanted to cry or just want to calm down.

“I’m just…”

“No need to tell me.” Hyunseong said as let the younger had his head rested upon his shoulder.

“Thanks hyung.” Jeongmin responded.

“You tired, right?” He asked and he could feel the younger nodded against his shoulder. He slowly put his hand up to Jeongmin’s head then caressing his soft locks.

“And now I’m sleepy.” Jeongmin declared that made Hyunseong chuckled.

“Just sleep, I will carry you home.”

“I know you will say it.” Jeongmin smiled and made himself more comfortable beside his hyung who continuously caressing his head.

 

 

>>><<< 

 

Reika almost jumped in happiness when she saw Hyunseong sat beside Jeongmin on the bench and had Jeongmin laid his head on Hyunseong’s shoulder.

That was a pity because he had no camera with her. Just when he wanted to continue her ‘observation’ someone patted her shoulder lightly.

She tilted her head and faced a face of her lovely person.

“Ops… how could you know that I’m here, oppa?” She smiled dumbly as rubbed her nape nervously in front of Donghyun.

Yeah, Donghyun caught her for followed Jeongmin and peeked on him.

“What’s my wife doing now?” Donghyun pinched Reika’s cheeks playfully that made Reika begging for her freedom.

“Oppa, it’s hurt.” Reika said with lips pouting and hand moved up to pinch Donghyun’s cheeks instead.

“Ouch.. it’s hurt.” Donghyun said as he let go of Reika’s cheek. He caressing his own cheek and began to look at the smiling Reika.

“I told you it is hurt.” Reika innocently said.

Donghyun sighed then chuckled, he couldn’t even angry toward his cute little wife. Even though Donghyun already had a plan to scold Reika when he found her, but it just faded away when he looked into those clear and innocent eyes belongs to Reika in front of him.

“Why you were going out without telling me, huh?” Donghyun required and folded his arms in front of his chest.

“Eum… I just wanted to go out and following Jeongmin oppa.” She replied honestly.

She is just innocent girl who curious about something that she obsessed with, about Jeongmin’s relationship.

“You can look at them now. They are so cute and sweet.” Reika said as pointing at the two guys who clinging to each other on the bench. Donghyun sighed as held Reika’s face to look at him.

“Reika-ya, listen. Jeongmin and Hyunseong is just a friend. They are like that because they care to each other. Stop shippering them like that okay?” Donghyun tried to explain, but Reika shook his head.

“Oh, look! Hyunseong oppa is now kissing him.” Reika showed surprise face which made Donghyun immediately looked to his two dongsaeng whom still sat quietly.

“They aren’t even move.” He muttered and heard laughing from his back.

He was fooled!

“Haha… Oppa, you’re pabbo.” Reika laughed hard as running to leave Donghyun came after her.

“Reika-ya, stop now! I will catch you.” Donghyun shouted that crushing the silent night, tried to catch his wife.  

“You’re already too old. You can’t run at all.” Reika sneered and began running slowly.

“Just wait. I will catch you, and make sure that you would scream my name all night long.” Donghyun was panting but kept smirk on his corner lips. He could see how Reika stunned on her spot and had a flushed spread on her face.

“Mwo? Yakk…” Reika tried to run away before finally Donghyun had her on his hold.

“Op-oppa..” Reika tried to catch her breath as Donghyun holding her firmly around her waist. Their face are really close, there were almost no gap between them.

“I might be old, but I’m strong enough just to make you scream the whole night.” Donghyun exclaimed as claimed and kissing it gently.

 

>>><<>><<< 

 

A/N : So… This is it…

I couldn’t handle to make more SeongJeong in this chapter… is there still any person who wants me to continue this story..???