First Day

Innocent? Think again

Donghyun pov

Oh, it's a nice weather. It is summer, but not really hot though.
I just wear a brown t-shirt and black pants, and my glasses made me look so cool and smart. I swear that all of girls couldn't resist those facts.

I drive my car heading to my house where my family has lived. And I have been wondering why my mother called me to come home today.
She sounded so happy and really excited with my visit. I hoped it is a good news which will I hear.

I enter my -not really big -house and begin to look for my mom.

"Umma, I'm home." I shouted from the living room.
When finally my mom's head appear from the kitchen's door, I know that she just cooks some delicious food.

Author pov


"Aigoo~ Donghyun-ah, you're truly handsome. Come in, I was cooking your favorite meal. You must eat a lot today."

"But, mom-" Donghyun wanted to complain.

"No buts, don't say about diet because you're too tiny for diet." Donghyun's umma cut off his words, dragging him to sit at the dining table.

Donghyun just sighed and gazed the food with hungry eyes.
He gulped when he saw all of his favorite foods have been place on the table. He began to worry about his weight this time.
He can eat all of this, but no... He is on diet.

'I'm diet, say no to them. I'm not hungry. Just eat some pieces.' Donghyun began to say that on his mind and repeated it that somehow looked like a spell word for him.
But he couldn't help himself for not to eat all of that. He really missed the taste, so delicious.

"So, I actually called you to come because I want to tell you about the day of your married." said his umma to the point. She smiled as caressing Donghyun's hair like there was not a big thing when she said about marriage.


"Mwo?! I will marry? But that is forbidden." Donghyun almost screamed and made the table break apart because he hit it hard enough. His eyes widened as mouth hanging open when there was no sign about her mom being cracked a jokes.

"Calm down Donghyunie. We will hide it from the public. And she's here already." Donghyun umma said.

A small girl with height only 159cm stood up and bowed toward them. She smiled so nicely before waving her hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma, oppa. I'm Reika Kyosuke." she said as introduce herself.

'She looks too innocent to get married. She is just a little kid.' Donghyun thought and let himself sat back at his seat, while a smirk appeared on his corner lips.

To see his son is calming down, Mrs. Kim began to speak again.

"Reika, you must eat too, dear." Mrs.Kim gave her a bowl of rice and put the meat on top of it.

"Thank you ahjumma, i-"

"Aigoo~ Don't call me ahjumma anymore. You'll be my son's wife. I'm your umma then. Just call me 'umma' ne." Mrs. Kim caressed Reika's hairs and made the little girl blushing so madly.

"Ne, umma." she replied with face bowed while hiding her pinky cheeks.

Donghyun just stared at the attitude of the girl who would be his wife.
He could see the red tint on her cheek and her lips are looked so soft with pinky color.

He smiled slightly when their eyes have met each other for a second.

When the dinner was over, Mrs. Kim let them to watch some movie and gave them some snacks and two cups of chocolate ice.

"Umma, can we talk just a moment." Donghyun asked as stood up before his mom threw him back against the couch.

"Sorry dear, I have to go now. We can talk next time, okay."
Before he could say a thing, his mother already went out in rush, leaving Donghyun and the girl together. It was just the two of them at that house.

Donghyun sighed then decided to watch a drama serial instead of a movie.
Beside him, the girl so concerned to see every scene which appeared at the screen.

Unconsciously Donghyun began observing her face and smile when the girl was puffing her cheek because the drama has been over.

"You seemed like to watch drama on Television, aren't you?" Donghyun asked and the girl just nodded as the reply.

She shoved the snack into his mouth as turning to see Donghyun has been gazing her. It was strange to see the dumb face of Kim Donghyun, and funny though.

"Wae?" Reika asked while lifted one of her eyebrow.

"N-nothing, I have been wondering. How could you accept this arrange marriage when you're underage for married." He asked while rubbing his nape nervously.

"Ugh..*chough*"
Reika began to choke a little. She grabbed the cup of chocolate ice and drank it until a half leaved.

"You thought that I'm underage?" She asked as pointing herself, not believing that Donghyun was that bad at guessing.

"Yeah.. I'm sure your age is under 17. Don't you know that have a husband would make you tired." Donghyun replied confidently. Tried to scare the little girl about how the married life would be.

"But sorry for disappoint you, I'm 19 years old. I'm legal to get married. And I have no problem if I would become so tired or anything." Reika explained as smiled or smirked to be exact.

"So, you're ready for our wedding?" Donghyun asked again, and the girl was nodding his head confidently, such as a stubborn.

"Can I ask something?" Donghyun said softly.

"You always ask from few minutes ago oppa. So, what's now?" Reika said with giggle.

"Do you love me?"

"Molla, how about you?" She asked back and Donghyun just chuckled. He actually didn’t expect about that answer.

"It's our first meet, but I think I like you." Donghyun said then giving the girl a kiss on her forehead before leaved.


----------------------------------------------

Their wedding has been held one month from their first time meeting.
Both of Donghyun and Reika then have lived at Donghyun's house after their wedding ceremony.
They sat at Donghyun's room awkwardly, so quiet with nobody speak.
Donghyun glanced at Reika who began to lie on the bed, closing his eyes.

"Reika-ya." Donghyun whispered and poked her arm.

"Eumm... Wae?" Reika replied with eyes still closed.

"Eumm.. Nothing. Good night." Donghyun startled with flush face.

He put his arm around his wife's waist, made the girl gasped and turned around to face him.

"Good night too oppa." she replied quietly as his cheek became red just like a tomato.

"Oppa? Are you slept already?" Reika poked Donghyun's head with her finger.

"Not yet. Wae?" Donghyun opened up his eyes and meet with black and big eyes of his wife.

"I can't sleep yet. How about watching movie?" Reika sat up and Donghyun nodding his head in agreement.

"What the movie you do want to watch?" Donghyun asked and Reika put his finger on his chin, thinking.

"I want to romance, sad movie. How about Takumi-kun 'Niji irono garasu'." She said with big smile and clapping her hands together.

Donghyun frowned with the Movie that his wife chose.

"Wae? That's a good movie." Reika said.

"Y-you like to watch that?" Donghyun asked and Reika didn't replied but shush him to quiet because the movie has been started.

After a view minute, he felt that Reika's head resting on his shoulder. She was sleeping with wet eyes. She might be tired from crying because of watched the movie.

"Good night my wife." Donghyun whispered and plate a kiss on her cheek before resting their body on the bed.

---------

Today Donghyun has a schedule with his band. They have a free hug event at Myeongdeong. And Reika wanted to accompany him no matter what.

"Just stay at home, okey." Donghyun said. But Reika shook his head. She was pouting her lips to make Donghyun change his mind immediately, such as a cute innocent flirter.

"No, I want to hug Jeongmin and Hyunseong oppa there." she replied with innocent tone, not noticing that Donghyun sent a death glare for her.

"Yakk! How can you hug someone else when you have me for hugging you." Donghyun yelled unconsciously.

"Wae? I like SeongJeong couple. And oppa, they are real or not?" She asked with starry eyes, made Donghyun's mouth leaved hanging open.

"What do you mean? Real for what? Wait… Are you one of their shippers?" Donghyun slapped his own head when Reika nodding excitedly.

"So, are they real oppa?" Reika still asked when Donghyun drove his car heading to the event place.

"Owh, I’m really excited to meet them." She murmured with big smile on her lips.