The New Boy

Innocent? Think again

 

 

Reika could feel the nervousness took over her whole body. She started trembling when the door open and a figure popped out from the back of the door.

“Eoh hyung? You’re back?! Wait! Nuguya?” The boy asked while Donghyun leading Reika to enter the room. Here they are, in the dorm of Boyfriend.

“A-annyeong Minwoo-ssi..”

Reika greeted the boy that opened the door for them. He is really cute and friendly.

“Annyeong.” The boy replied politely, made Reika to have an urge to pinch that pinky cheek. She imagined might be she could have a cute little boy like the one in front of him, or the twins would be cute too.

“Hyung, nuguya? He is cute.” Minwoo asked curiously, he pulled Donghyun’s sleeve as smiling sweetly.

Damn!

He forgot about the important thing. Name, he needed a boy name.

“It’s Rei… I mean Ryuka Kyosuke, he is my cousin, yeah cousin.” Donghyun smiled sheepishly, feeling glade that he could think that fast.

The other member came after and they moved to the living room, eyes lingering on Reika, or now you can call her Ryuka.

On her seat Reika was feeling uncomfortable not only because her currents appearance, but also the six pair of eyes that focused on her.

 

Donghyun stood up from the couch, staring the other member who seemed so curious about the boy beside him.

“Listen guys, I know that it is surprising. But this boy will be living with us for some months I guess.” Donghyun began to explain, not too sure about others member reaction. He exchanged glance with Reika who bitted on her lips, feeling anxious.

“Oh, he looks cute. Don’t worry Donghyun hyung, I will be a good hyung for him, right Ryu?” Minwoo sat beside her, now feeling excited because he has thought that he wasn’t the younger one.

“Huh, hyung.. ah ne, right. You have to take care of Rei- I mean Ryuka.”  Donghyun almost slipped to say Reika’s real name, but fortunately there are no one who paid attention on that.

“So, Ryu-ya, how old are you?”

Reika looked up to see Donghyun when Jeongmin asked about her age.

“He is 13 years old, right Ryuka?”

Reika just nodded quietly, didn’t dare to look at the others. But, what the..!! Donghyun said that she is 13 years old. Wasn’t that too much for lying? That’s even has 7 years gap with her real ages because this year she would turn 20 years old.

But she decided to just go along with it. So, she must act like a little boy from now on. She still couldn’t believe it.

How could she became a little boy, she doesn’t have any experience in acting. Now she was regretting not to come in acting classes when she was in high school.

“You came from Japan, right? Do you know Pikachu?” Kwangmin excitedly burst the question to her.

Reika nodded and smiled to Kwangmin, looking for something in her bag.

Kwangmin stretched out his head to have a look for something that would be out from Reika’s bag.

“I have this one. I just bought it last week.” Reika held out a small bearbrick Pikachu and Kwanmin’s eyes become wider.

“Wow, you have that? You’re so lucky.” Kwangmin whined while pouting his lips.

“Hey! What’s with that expression?” Youngmin tugged Kwangmin’s arm before his younger brother would burst in tear because of envy toward the new boy who had his favorite toy.

 “Hyung, can you get the other one for me?” Kwangmin gazed Youngmin with pleading voice escaped his mouth. He began to show his puppy eyes which made Youngmin cringed in defeat.

“Stop that! I will look for that stuff tomorrow. You’re ugly with that pouting and puppy eyes .” Youngmin answered. He couldn’t win above his younger brother, he would always grant his brother request at the end.

 

“No need Youngmin-hyung, I will give it to Kwangmin-hyung.” Reika said and handed the bearbrick to Kwangmin who gladly accepted it without hesitation.

“Wow, are you sure Ryu-ya?” Kwangmin placed the bearbrick in front of his chest, smiling widely for finally got that toy.

“Ne, Kwangmin-hyung happy with that?” Asked Reika while took a glance to Donghyun beside him.

Donghyun was smiling in relieve because Reika could get along easily. She had a skill to comfort child, and Donghyun couldn’t help but grinning at the thought about having children.

 

Just like that they become closer even just for a couple of hours. Donghyun reminded them that they have to sleep because they would have a schedule for the next morning, avoiding the chance for them if they would go further checking on his little boy (girl).

 “So, how that Ryuka sleep with me? I think we will be a good friend” Kwangmin asked, made the others to gaze him immediately. He had his hands on Reika’s shoulder and rocked it briefly.

“He will sleep with me in my bed.” Donghyun grabbed Reika’s shoulder to go to –soon to be- their room.

“I’m sorry Kwangmin-hyung, we can play again tomorrow.” Reika shouted from Donghyun’s embrace that dragged her inside the room.

“Sure Ryu-ya, we will have happy time tomorrow and the other days. Good night!” Kwangmin answered and waving his hand before walked away to his room.

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

Reika couldn’t sleep and kept tossing her body from side to side. The room was still bright, because she scared with dark place.

But why she couldn’t sleep yet? She tried to close her eyes, but it was useless. So, she decided to keep up alone.

She turned facing Donghyun who had been sleeping from a few minutes ago. Reika was caressing his head and put away his bang that covered his forehead.

She bended down then gave a kiss on his forehead. She actually didn’t want to force Donghyun for took her in, but Reika have to do that for Donghyun’s sake. She wanted to protect him no matter what.

“I’m sorry that I’m burdening you oppa. Have a nice dream.” She whispered to his husband and began hugging him. There was always calming her down to be in his embrace.

 

Tap

Tap

Tap

 

Reika opened her eyes when she heard sound of people heading to the door. She took a look to the person and sign in relief when she realized that it just Jeongmin.

But that was something strange that made Reika frown.

“Why he is wearing coat? Where he would be?” Reika murmured and tapped her finger to her chin. Then a crazy idea passed her mind, made her grinning in victory.

“Should I follow him?”

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A/N : Yaakkk… What will Reika do? Secretly follow Jeongmin or…

What do you think guys?

I almost give up for continuing this story because of lack inspiration… -,-

And for you who confused, Reika live in Boyfriend’s dorm as a boy. So, sometimes word ‘she’ will change to be ‘he’.