are you jealouse?

Innocent? Think again

After long driving, Donghyun has parked his car not far from the place event. 

He turned to face Reika, confused for the next plan. 

If they walked out together, he was really sure that they would be caught at that time. But when they were separated, he was afraid that Reika would lose her way. 

"So.." Donghyun paused as rubbing his nape. 

"I'll go first." Reika said before Donghyun could finish his word. 

"But, how that something happens to you?" Donghyun grabbed her wrist, preventing her to move further. 

"Don't worry too much oppa, I'm not a kid anymore." Reika pout and pulled her hand to escape from Donghyun's grips. 

"Just call me if you need me, okay?" Donghyun sent her a worried looks before let her go. 

"I will be fine, oppa. I will stand on the front line, so you can see this beautiful face in front of your face." Reika said with playfully tone. 
Donghyun just laughed and caressed her hair before hit it then laughing harder. 

"Yakk.. What are you doing? That's hurt." Reika was pouting her lips and folded her hands in front of her chest. 

"You're cute, just like Minwoo when he pouted like that. I hit your head so you can think well then." Donghyun said still laughing. 

"That wasn't funny Donghyun-shii." Reika said with angry face. 

"Hehe.. Mianhe, I just want to see your pouting lips. That's look so funny." Donghyun explained, made the girl beside him blushing hard. 

"Aish.. Nappeun." With pinky cheek Reika hit Donghyun's head using her bag before moves out from the car. 

While in the car, Donghyun still laughing and gazed Reika who was walking slowly with others people to attend the event. 
She's funny, her long hairs, small face, and sweet smile made Donghyun falling deeper and deeper on to her. 
But he promises that he wouldn't touch her before she wants to. 

"Donghyun-ah.. Palliwa..!" 
Donghyun snapped from his daydreaming when Manager Lee called him for quickly out from his car. 

--------------- 

"I'm Your BOYFRIEND.. 
Annyeonghaseyo... BOYFRIEND imnida." The six members bowed and waving their hands together. 

Reika smiled slightly when she has seen Donghyun on the stage. 
He looked too perfect, flawless, and just look like a prince, the real prince. 

Reika covered her ears when the other girls were screaming out loud. 
So, this is the fan girls of his husband, they are fantastic. 

She pulled out her camera and began to record, but for that time she wanted to record Jeongmin and Hyunseong instead her own husband. 

"Ommo.. He hugs him!" The fan girls began screaming over her ears and made Reika took a look to the other side. 
hung open when she saw Donghyun was hugging Minwoo so tightly from behind. He gave the maknae a back hug! 

"Oppa..." Unconciously he screamed louder, lips pouted with puffy cheek. 

Donghyun who saw her like that just smirked and stuck out his tongue. 

And finally the hug event is open, All of fans waiting for the moment when they can hug their idol for free. 
And here, Reika is waiting for her turn to hug the one of the member, just one. 
'This is the revenge.' 
Reika said on her mind. 

She takes her way to the stage, smile so brightly toward Donghyun who was standing on the first place. She walked toward him, but when Donghyun had spread his arm for hugging her, she run to Jeongmin embrace instead. She stuck out her tongue toward Donghyun who glared her with his corner eyes. 
She smirked and released the hug before said gomawo and leaving. 

---------- 

Reika lay on her stomach on the bed while watching her laptop. Smiling when she look at Donghyun's face when she run to Jeongmin instead. 

"What are you doing, huh?" Reika jumped in surprise when Donghyun suddenly appear beside her. 

He is topless. Towel was hanging on his shoulder while he used it to dry up his wet hair. 

"Tsk, oppa.. You scared me." Reika said as put her hand on her chest. 
But after realized the topless boy beside her, her cheek became as red as tomato. 
She turned her head quickly for avoiding Donghyun to see her red cheek. 

"W-wae..??" She asked back. 

"I'm just asked." Donghyun replied easily. He walked across the room to find his shirt and pants without knowing that Reika buried her face on the pillow, too embarrassed with the view. 

"Hey, why you act like that." Donghyun poked her shoulder when he has done with his clothes. 

Reika turned to see Donghyun sat on the edge of the bed, smiling. 

"N-Nothing, I'm just.." Reika stuttered because there was no word on her mind for now. 

"Just embarrassed to see my great abs, aren't you?" Donghyun chuckled then earns a punch on his shoulder. 

"Y-yakk.. No. Obviously NO." Reika said, hiding her face once again. 

"Ha-ha… okay. Take care of yourself then." Donghyun grabbed his bag on the corner of the room. 

Reika sat up from the bed and frowned. 

"Where are you thinking you're going?" She asked when she gazing Donghyun packed up his stuff. 

"I should back to the dorm today."