The Chance

Innocent? Think again

The Chance

 

“Yeobseo.. Ne umm-” Donghyun’s words was cut off by his mother. He pulled back his phone far away from his ear when his mother began to yell at him.

His umma called him on this early in the morning? What was wrong? Donghyun thought and pressed the phone on his ear once again.

“What happened umma? Why you call me this early?” Donghyun asked, ruffling his messy hear.

“Why you were leaving Reika alone last night? That was dangerous, don’t you know about that?” His umma snapped while Donghyun just exhaled his breath slowly.

“I have to go back to dorm umma. It will be weird if I was leaving too long.” Donghyun answered. He really tired and just wanted to sleep again.

 “Bring her with you then.”

“Mwo?! How can I? If I did that, it will reveal my secret that I have married already.”

“But you can’t leave her alone.”

“But umma-“

Pip                                        

“Yeobseo… umma..”

Donghyun sighed quietly. His mother was too worried about her daughter-in-law, but she doesn’t think about her son’s position.

Donghyun went out from his room but he still saw the maknae asleep on the bed. But it supposed to be three from six of them slept there last night. But where is Hyunseong?

Donghyun frowned before heading to the leaving room.

 

“Hey, you two. Wake up!” Donghyun shook the two boy’s shoulders. They were sleeping on the couch the whole night, Donghyun sure about that.

“Wake up!” He spoke again and he groaned when the two was still snuggling onto each other.

But after a few second, Hyunseong rubbed his eyes and looked up to see Donghyun glaring at them. He yawned but his right hand still lingering on the younger waist. It made Donghyun rolls his eyes before began to open up his mouth, tried to speak before Hyunseong stops him.

“Ssst… You will wake Jeongmin up hyung. Let him sleep a little longer this time.” Hyunseong said, eyeing the boy who buried his face onto Hyunseong’s neck.

“Ck, what happened this time?” Donghyun sat on the chair next to the couch. He crossing his arm and waited for Hyunseong to speak.

The younger sighed, and Donghyun has sense that something was going wrong.

“Don’t you say that it just because he broke up with his girlfriend again?” Guessed Donghyun and earned a nodding from Hyunseong.

“Yeah… That is.” Hyunseong answered shortly and caressed Jeongmin’s hair before turned back to Donghyun.

“That kid… When he wanted to learn?” Donghyun shook his head with small smile on his corner lips.

“That wasn’t his fault to fall in love with someone. I knew and really knowing that we had not allowed to have any girlfriend. But-“

“Hey, I don’t talking about that stupid rule.”

“Huh?”

“It’s okay that he wants to get a lover. Because there is no one who can resist that feeling. He just doesn’t know that there is someone who really caring with him.” Donghyun said, patting Hyunseong’s shoulder before leave the room.

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

“Oppa..Psst..”

Donghyun almost jumped out when he heard that voice. He was gazing the room to find his wife appeared from the opened door.

“Reika, what are you doing here?” Donghyun dragged her inside the room, closed the waiting room hurriedly.

His wife came to the back stage just after he done with his job as MC? How could she?

“How could you through the guard outside?” asked Donghyun clapping Reika’s cheek between his hands.

“Aishh.. appoyo. Calm down oppa, I entered from a secret door.” Reika answered, giggling happily.

“Huh… what do you want now?”

Reika frowned to hear that cold voice. Was Donghyun doesn’t happy when she was around?

“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Why are you being cool all of sudden?” Reika pouted his lips and crossed his arms while she looking at Donghyun with irritated gaze.

“I’m not, I’m just… We have to talk.”

“Talking about what?” Reika asked, tilting her head to glare her husband.

 “Umma commanded me to bring you with me to my dorm.”

“Jinjja? You want to take me to live with you at your dorm?” Reika said as clapping her hands happily, her face is as bright as the sun outside.

Donghyun sighed before grabbing Reika’s shoulder, facing her with such a sad face.

“But girl is not allowed living there.” Donghyun uttered that words which made Reika pouted her lips.

“Fine. Since I don’t have anyone to stay with me, I think it will be better that I go back to Japan.” Reika retorted while shrugging her shoulder. Her pride was too high for begged to someone else. That was better if she alone, rather than begging to Donghyun for take her in.

Donghyun groaned when he saw Reika trying to leave the room. He wanted to take this girl to his dorm, but that was forbidden.

“Wait.” He grabbed Reika’s wrist and exhaled heavily. He hoped that his decision wouldn’t make him in a big trouble, even he knew too well about the consequence. That was for Reika’s sake, just for that stupid girl who made him couldn’t sleep well for nights because her shadow that was always haunting him.

“Okay, actually it was really hard for me to decide, but you should make sure that no one recognizes you as my wife.” Donghyun commanded the nodding girl in front of him.

“But, how? Should I be a housekeeper for your dorm?” Reika inquired.

Donghyun chuckled quietly with her suggestion. Actually he has a better idea than that.

“Come with me. We just have to do something with your current appearance.” Donghyun said as dragging the girl out from the room, but he had to make sure that no one would catch him with his own wife.  

 

Donghyun handed a masker for Reika to wear. He also had his masker on with a black cap and craft covered all over his lower face. That was the tiring side to be famous. You should hide your appearance so you can feel the ‘almost’ normal life.

“Here we are. Go in!” Donghyun ordered the girl who was hesitantly stepping inside the beauty salon.

Reika spotted Donghyun who had a conversation with the stylist of the beauty salon. With that the stylish of the beauty salon came to approach Reika. She smiled and began to move her hand all over Reika’s smooth hair.

“Oppa, is it what you mean with brilliant idea?” Reika spoke out his mind when she glance at the mirror and looked back at his husband in disbelieve.

“You look good with that. No one will recognize you. The point is you can live at my dorm.” Donghyun chuckled when he saw Reika pouting her lips cutely.

“I look ridiculous.” Reikha whined as glancing at the mirror.

“Aniyo, you’re cute.”

“Whatever.”

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

Reika could feel the nervousness took over her whole body. She started trembling when the door open and a figure popped out from the back of the door.

“Eoh hyung? You’re back?! Wait! Nuguya?” The boy asked while Donghyun leading Reika to enter the room. Here they are, in the dorm of Boyfriend.

“A-annyeong..”

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

A/N : I thought that it is my weird fanfic ever… should I continue?