03.

Why Guys Like Girls...

It was the middle of winter.

I was at the café waiting for yoona to arrive. Why are girls usually late? sigh~ I can never get what girls think. I look through the outside of the window--watching the snow flakes fall. I can feek the weather getting cold every second.

I wonder what's taking her so long...I'm usually a patient guy but this is too much--I'm already waiting for 2 hours--I held my warm mug tightly and furrowed my brows. I turn to my watch and in my oppinion she could've been here 1 hour ago.

I stared at the window, until I heard the door open. I turn around and saw a girl wearing a simple fur brown jacket with a cute pink sweater on her neck that matches her pink boots.

I watched her take of her jacket and sweater. She dust some snow out of her hair. I don't know why but that sight is very amusing. Seeing her more feminine is something I never imagine but now seeing?

"Oppa!" she shouted and run towards me. Yoona is always kind have been a choding because of her playfulness.

"Hi! princess" I winked and smiled at her. She chukled and took a sit at the opposite side of my chair.

"How's dance school?" I ask. The last time I know she was doing good.

"It's fine oppa" she said smilingly.

"Good" I said and took a sip out of my hot chocolate.

"But..." she stop.

"But ,what? Im Yoona?" I ask in a commanding tone.

"Oh~ just ignore me, it's nothing" she tried to lie...but it's not going to work on me.

"You know you can't lie to me Yoona." I said and took a sip at my hot drink. she sigh deeply and blinked

"Leeteuk oppa is our new dance instructor"

"What?!" I almost spit out my drink

"Our instructor resigned" She said. sigh guess I can't do anything about that.

"Let's go!" I said and pulled her hands.

"where?" she ask

"Dance studio! c'mon" I said and pulled her.

*****

"Hyung!" I shouted as I saw leeteuk hyung!

"Oh! Donghae-ah" He said as he went towards me

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Yoona" I squeezed Yoona's hand as soon as hyung called her name.

"Hyung! I warn you take care of my yoong and don't make dancing hard for her" I said

I heard them chuckled "I will, don't worry!" He said and patted my shoulder.

"Where you heading after this?" Hyung asked.

"Oppa! let's go to the roof top" Yoona suggested. The dance studio's roof top is actually one of our most memorable place--this place is the place where yoona said 'yes' to be my girl.

I stared at her and smile

"Let's go" I said in immediately pulled her.

"Yah! Donghae-ah! If you want to know what's good for you then keep your hands to yourself!" I heard Leeteuk hyung's last sentence.

Leeteuk hyung and Yoona are actually really close, they've been best friends for 7 years.

"Don't worry hyung" I shouted back.

I heard Yoona chuckled.

--

Once we got in the roof top we immediately open the door and run around. ahhh~ it's already been 3 years since she said yes.

"Oppa! still remember this?" I turn to face her.

She was holding a old piece of paper--the letter I wrote fot her 3 years ago.

"Dear Yoona,

we've known each other for 5 years already. All those years my feelings grew fond of you. I held the grudge not to tell you this but...

I like you Im Yoona. I liked you all those years. I was afraid to tell you this because our friendship might end. But through this letter

I want to tell you that I like you...Will you be my girl? I'll be waiting at the roof top for your answer. Lee Donghae"  She read the letter with a smile on her face.

"How can I not remember that day--the day when you came running in her panting widely...saying "yes" I'll be your girl" I teased.

She pouted and walk pass by me. She place her hands on the railings and breath deeply.

"It's so cold" she said.

I went towards her and wrapped my arms around her back through her waist. We were practically doing a back hug.

"Warm?" I ask.

She chuckled and held my hands. "I am now"

"It's an ease that you fit perfectly into my arms" I said

"Because, I'm the only one that belong into your arms" she said chucklingly.

"Good thing you know" I said and tightn my grip into her.

"Lee Donghae!!! Saranghae!!!" she shouted.

I chuckled at her cuteness and repeated her actions.

"Im Yoona, Your forever only mine, Saranghae!!!" 



Sorry if it took a long time and sorry if it's lame.

please tell me what you think :)

-xxXXkissesXXxx-

 

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁