04. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world

Why Guys Like Girls...

It was soothing...

 

How her lips crash against mine; soft, tender and warm.

 

It felt like everything was right, like we were the only person on earth.

 

 

The wind felt so cold as it pass through my skin, It was nice, for one moment I felt refresh and new. “There you are”, a beautiful familiar voice said.

 

I turned my head around and saw a beautiful, doe-eyed girl, smiling widely.

 

She was wearing a brown coat, black scarf and jeans. She was being simple as she could get.

 

I smiled at the scene, “Figure, you're here”, she said as she walked around me, “You always know where to find me”, I said as I open both of my arms for her.

 

She smiled as she nuzzled inside my arms, making a warm embrace, “Of course, this park is special to both of us, and of course this season too... Christmas” she said.

 

We both turn around.

 

The sun was beautiful as it goes down, but it distracts me because I couldn't help but glance at the girl in my arm, who is more beautiful than any other creatures in this earth, smile with such charm.

 

And that girl is Im Yoona.

 

My only girl, she is everything to me, my world revolves around her and only her, she's my reason for breathing air, she's the one who gives me the strength to wake up each and every single day.

 

She my reason to live.

 

 

15 years ago, I met a girl named, Im Yoona.

 

She was shy, sweet, yet had some hidden personality.

 

I was walking in the park, kicking the snow. Suddenly, I saw a little girl; she was on the swing, looking down her small brown boots, kicking the snow like I was doing.

 

I tilted my head and stared at her. She wasn't smiling nor she was frowning, she was showing a blank face.

 

I picked up a snow and formed it into a ball and without thinking I threw it to her, It hit her head.

 

Her eyes left her booths and suddenly started searching, her eyes went to me, she was pouting and her big round eyes were staring –I mean glaring at me.

 

Suddenly she squatted down and took a snowball, she too formed it into a ball and suddenly she throw it to me.

 

The snow ball hit my face, I wiped it off, I glanced at her and she was chuckling, I grin widely and started throwing some snowballs and she did too.

 

Next thing we knew, we were already playing, chasing each other and landing on the soft snow.

 

We stood up went over the swings, we sat on it, suddenly we both stared each other at the same time.

 

For an instant our eyes met.

 

I blushed but she chuckled, “I'm Im Yoona, but you can call me Yoona”, she said as she held out her small hand that was covered with pink mittens.

 

I shook it, “I'm Donghae”

 

 

We were at the park, it was Christmas Eve.

 

Swinging in the swings like how we used to.

 

She was staring at the stars as I was staring at the moon. I always knew, yoona wasn't a normal kid.

 

My mom said that if a girl always stare at the stars that means her life is different from any other girls.

 

I turned my head to her, she was still staring at the stars, her eyes were twinkling brightly, “Yoona”, I touched her cheeks.

 

She turned to me and tilted her head, “Hmm..?” she hummed, I smiled, “Nothing, just wanted to make sure” I said as I stared up again, but she was still staring at me with curiosity, “I don't understand” she said.

 

I turn my head to her and suddenly smiled, I got up the swing and went towards her.

 

She was watching me with curious eyes while I kept smiling.

 

She was on the swing, with her eyes up on me, I smiled as I went closer and kissed her forehead.

 

Her eyes widen, I squatted down at the level of her eyes, we stared at each others eyes, I smiled and kissed her nose.

 

She wasn't saying anything, She just sat still, “ This is my Christmas present, so don't interrupt it” I whispered in her ear.

 

My eyes went down to her lips, I went closer and for s moment my lips landed on her.

 

Her lips was soft and warm, I don't want to let go but I have to.

 

I pulled away, “Merry Christmas” I said.

 

 

She was on my arm and that's all I wanted, right now.

 

“Oppa” she called, “Hmmm...” I hummed, “Nothing, I just want to make sure.” she said.

 

I smiled, the exact same words, I stared up the sky but suddenly she pushed me away.

 

I stared at her with disbelief, she smiled at me and suddenly she pulled me downwards by me jacket and kissed me.

 

From that moment everything stop, I responded, I slowly wrap my arms in her waist but she pulled away... again.

 

She smiled at me and run away, she stop running and turn towards me, “Oppa! Merry Christmas” she chuckled and run.

 

I smiled, “The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world”

 

Hope you liked it! This is my christmas special!

And sorry if you think this  is a big failure.

you please comment ^.^

-xxXXkissesXXxx-