They always smell good, even if it's just shampoo...

Why Guys Like Girls...

 

I was waiting in the park for yoona, she's always late... do every girls need to be late when it comes to dating? Huh... I really don't know how girls feels. “oppa!” a familiar voice screamed. I turn around and saw yoona running in my directions. “sorry, I'm late” she said while trying to catch her breath. “It's alright I'm use to it” I chuckled, she smiled and playfully hit me. “you're such a tease oppa” I chuckled at her cuteness.

 

I ruffled her hair and put my arms around her “lets go” I drag her along. She put her arms around my back and walk with me.

 

We went near the lake and set up a picnic. She packed the lunch and I made the preparations “oppa, I made bacon sandwich, I know you want tuna but I don't like you eating you're kind” I pouted at her teasing, I don't look like fish...right? “Stop saying that” I quarreled , “but I like saying that, besides you really do like a fish...Mr. Fishy!” here she goes again. “If I'm Mr. Fishy and then your Mrs. Fishy” I pinched her cheeks “ouch.... well you got a point there” she said.

 

she took a sandwich “here” she shove it in my mouth with out any hesitation, I chewed the sandwich she made and examined the taste. “How was it?” she ask with a little expectant on her face. “I don't like it” She pouted and look down “I Love it” I added she look at me and smiled. “really?” I nodded and put my thumbs up.

 

We were done with our picnic, we were in the lake strolling around, we were holding hands and just appreciate the amazing view, the fresh air and the peaceful aura.

 

We saw a huge tree on the top. We sat in there for a while, I was lying on her lap enjoying the view and she was reading quietly “Yoong” I look at her “hmm?” she said with out taking her eyes out the book, “are you happy?” I ask. She smiled and put the book down, she run her fingers through my hair “I'm happy as long as you're with me” I smiled and turn around.

 

We were still on the tree resting our bodies, We were leaning on each others sides. Her head was leaning. My hand was on top of hers. “oppa” she suddenly called “hmmm?” I replied “Oppa what if I was never part of your life?” she abruptly ask, I look at her in the eyes, I can't help myself but to frown at her question “why would you ask something like that?” I said. I held her hands tighter “I just want to know, what will you do with out me” she said. I leaned backwards at the tree an sigh.

 

What will I ever be with out her, she completes the whole word for me “Let's just say that I'm nothing with out you, my life will be incomplete” she leaned again on my shoulder “me too” she said. I smiled and smell her hair “your hair smells good” I said “It's just shampoo” I hear her chuckled.

 

I glance at her and saw she was already fast asleep, I smiled and slowly close my eyes.

=========================

sorry if it's short please subscribe and comment