07

Thank You...for being there for me when I needed you guys the most...

I texted him and pressed the send button. I smiled."Maybe? Maybe theres a chance...maybe not" My smile dropped into a frown. I suddenly smiled again. "Tiffany Hwang! Hwaiting!" I said as I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes, with my phone clutched tightly to my heart....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, the girls were awake, eating breakfast and sharing the dreams they had the previous night.Okay, not all were awake, one is still in bed, refusing to wake up. Well, it no oher than Jessica Jung.

 The girls heard a knock at the door. Taeyeon immediately opened the door. Standing there was a tall and well-built man. "Anyeonghaseyo! I am Choi Michael! I am your new manager!" He said and bowed. The girls stood up too and greeted him too.

 Taeyeon invited him in. "I have something on later and I will make this quick.Tomorrow 1pm outside SMent office. I will fetch you all from there and bring you to you filming location. You all will be filming your new variety show. Hello Baby.” He said and smiled.

“Manager oppa, can we have more information about the baby?” Yuri asked.

“Oh no…that will be a surprise for you girls tomorrow!” Manager oppa winked and laughed. “ Oh and..Tiffany?” He said as he scanned throught the nine girls and pointed at Tiffany. “Yepp, you. You will be going to America tonight right? Be careful and take care okay?”

“Manager oppa? How did you know our names?” Taeyeon asked.

“Well, I stared at your pictures in your first album for a long time!” Manager oppa said and laughed. The girls laughed along too.

“Alright, I will be going! Bye!” Manager said as he waved goodbye to the girls and left the dorm.

“WOW! He is so different from our previous manager!” Sooyoung said. “Ya! He had the same surname too!” Seohyun pointed out. “Did SMent really invite all the managers with the surname Choi?” Yoona said. “ I heard that SHINee’s manager is also a Choi!” At the mention of SHINee, Tiffany started to blush. The girls noticed it. Sunny said.” Hey! I heard SHINee getting really popular!” Tiffany blushed deeper. The girls had to control their laughter. “ You know SHINee’s Onew oppa? He is really funny!” Yuri said and laughed. “Oh ya Tiffany! What did Onew text you about yesterday?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany. “Huh? He texted me about. YAH! WAIT!” Tiffany suddenly shouted. “OH! So he really did text you huh?” Taeyeon teased Tiffany. ‘YAH! YOU GIRLS!” Tiffany shouted as he chased the girls around the dorm.

~At night~

~SHINee’s dorm~

~Onew’s P.O.V~

My phone vibrated and I picked it up, Wondering who texted me. 

To: Onew oppa

Onew oppa! Tiffany is going to America now! :)

From: Taeyeon

"Eh? How did she know? Weeeellllll, I guess it was too obvious that day at the beach" I shurgged and replied her

From: Onew oppa

Ok.Thanks!:)

To:Taeyeon

I texted Tiffany

To:Tiffany

Tiffany! You are going to America! Why didnt you tell me? I will miss you!

From:Onew oppa

"Eh? Wait wait...How can I tell her I will miss her? Erase Erase." I thought as I pressed the erase button. Suddenly, Taemin opened the door and shouted. "Hyung! Your chicken is here!" "OMO!" I jumped at Taemin's loud voice. Accidentally, I pressed the send button. "OHNO!" I shouted."YAH LEE TAEMIN! SHOO SHOO!" I said as I pushed Taemin out of my room. " But hyung! Your chicken!" He protested. I closed the door and leaned against it. I stared at my phone and sighed." What will she think?" I mumbled and sighed again.

~End of Onew's P.O.V~

~Tiffany's P.O.V~

The girls and I were preparing for my trip to America. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I picked it up.

To:Tiffany

Tiffany! You are going to America! Why didnt you tell me? I will miss you!

From:Onew oppa 

"OHMYGOD! He say he will miss me?" I thought as I blushed. I was grinning like a silly idiot. Then I heard giggles beside me. I turned around and saw Taeyeon and Yuri giggling at me. "Oops! Got caught!" They said as they turned around. I glared at them and sighed. Then, Sunny tried to peek at my phone. I dodged her. "Oh! Onew oppa? Okay Okay! I get it. PRIVACY!" She laughed and ran back to Hyoyeon. I sighed at them. "What can I do about them?" I thought as I replied Onew oppa.

To: Onew oppa

Sorry oppa! I will miss you too!

From: Tiffany

I texted back and pressed send. "Girls lets go!" Taeyeon said as she pushed my lugagge through the door. "Neh" we replied as we followed her. As I closed the door behind me, I sighed and mumbled, "Onew oppa, I will miss you too, even though its just one week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEE! DONE!

BADLUCKHUH?! I wrote it just now went I pressed add chapter, the whole thing DISAPPERED! Then I rewrote, when I was finishing, suddenly the page disappered again! LOL hahas...well here is it.

In the last chapter I said that will be my last update, but i guess I will just update again! This will be the last for today!

I WILL BE BACK! :)

Thanks for commenting and subscribing! <3