06

Thank You...for being there for me when I needed you guys the most...

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulders.. I turned around in shock....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Omo,” I said as I turned around in shock.

“Onew-oppa?” I asked, completely shock. Why was he here? And….”OHMYGOD” I thought as I wiped away my tears furiously. I did not want to let my crush see that I was crying…

Ahh…Yes, my crush….I have been attracted to him since we met…

“Ya...Hi?” Onew-oppa said as he flashed a dubu smile and scratched the back of his head.

My heart started beating so fast and I was sure my face became red. “Err…W…why are you here too?” I stammered. “Gosh Fany-ahh stop it, he will think you are weird.” I thought to myself.

Onew-oppa laughed, “I was just taking a stroll and I happened to see you…why were you crying? Do you want to tell me?” He asked. His eyes seemed so sincere.

I opened my mouth, “My…grandfather...he….” I was stopped by a sudden soft touch on my cheeks. I gasped. Onew-oppa quickly backed off. I touched my cheek. I realized a tear had rolled down my cheek unknowingly and Onew-oppa just wanted to wipe it off. I blushed a dark shade of pink. “T...thank you” I stammered again. Onew-oppa seemed amused as he laughed.

“I think...I better not ask…I think it should be something serious…Don’t cry anymore okay?” He said and patted my shoulders and he sat silently beside me, staring at the sea.

~End of Tiffany’s P.O.V~

~Onew’s P.O.V~

“Ohh gosh. ONEW! What did you just do? She blushing now…She looks so cute like this. Wait, why are you thinking like this?” I stole a glanced at her and turned my head around when she turned to look at me.

~End of Onew’s P.O.V~

~Tiffany’s P.O.V~

I stared at him. “Fany-ahh! Stop staring!” I scolded myself. But, somehow, I could not bring my eyes off him.

Suddenly I heard 8 familiar voices. “Fany Unnie!” “Fany-ahh!” I turned around and saw my worried members. “How did they know I was here?” I thought as Onew-oppa and I turned around. I stood up and waved to them. As they came nearer, I saw their worried-stricken face.

~End of Tiffany P.O.V~

“Fany Unnie!” “Fany-ahh!” The eight worried members cried. “Fany Unnie is there! Seohyun pointed to Tiffany.

The eight girls rushed to Tiffany.

“Fany! You are okay right?” The eight members fussed over Tiffany.

“Y..yeah I am okay.” Tiffany said as he looked at Onew.

Yuri turned to look at Tiffany’s direction. “Onew-oppa?” She said.

The rest of the members turned around and stared at Onew.

“Onew stood up, looking very awkward. “Hi…I guess…I better be going? Hahaha…Bye!” Onew said and bowed. He gave a slight wave to Tiffany. Tiffany could only stare after Onew. The eight members stared at them. Sunny was the first one to start laughing. The girls started to laugh together. Tiffany looked at them, “What?” She asked. Her face was practically the shade of a tomato.

Taeyeon wiped her tears and held Tiffany’s hand. “We were so worried about you! Anyway…You can go back to America!” Taeyeon cried happily.

“What? Really? How?” Tiffany said, not believing what she just heard.

Sooyoung pointed at Sunny. “She helped you ask Lee Soo Man manager and he agreed to let you go! And our previous manager oppa, Lee Soo Man manager fired him!”

“Oh My God. Sunny-ahh! Thank you so much!” Tiffany hugged Sunny and tears started to roll down her cheeks.

“Hehehe…I know I rock! Hahaha..Omo..Fany-ahh don’t cry..” Sunny wiped Fany’s tears.”

Yoona nudged Tiffany. “Now…Unnie! Tell us what happened between you and Onew-oppa!” Yoona said while using her aeygo on Tiffany.

“Huh? Me and Onew-oppa? Nothing!” Tiffany said, her face turning red for the fourth time today.

“Chincha? Then why are you blushing huh?” Hyoyeon said. The members laughed together.

“No! Nothing!” Tiffany said as she ran away. The members ran after her and laughed together.

~Onew P.O.V~

“Hi…I guess…I better be going? Hahaha…Bye!” I said as I bowed at the nine girls and gave a slight wave to Tiffany. She just stared at me and blushed again. “Omo..she so cute!” I thought to myself as I made my way to my dorm. Then, I thought strucked me. “Why do keep thinking that she so cute? Don’t tell me…” I thought as I facepalmed. “Oof” I said as I knocked into the lamp pole. “Urgh so much for thinking about her” I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead.

~End of Onew’s P.O.V~

~At SNSD dorm~

“I will go rest!” Tiffany cried as she skipped to her bedroom.

“Neh…” The members said together.

~Tiffany’s P.O.V~

I laid on my bed and hugged my pillow and tried to closed my eyes. But images of Onew-oppa’s smile kept appearing in my mind. Including that soft touch. “Yikes!” I said as I sat up suddenly. “I think…I have really fallen deeply in love with him….” I sighed. “But its impossible for him to have return feelings for me…” I thought as I slept back in bed and thought about Onew-oppa. I could feel my cheeks turn red again. “ Onew-oppa is the first man to make me blush so much…But I guess its impossible between us I thought as I was about to drift off to sleep, I felt my phone vibrate.

I picked up my phone. My heart skipped a beat.

To: Tiffany

Hi Tiffany! Hahaha…I think you have reached your dorm right? Please take a good rest and don’t cry anymore okay? If you want, I can be your listening ear! But right now take a rest first okay?

From: Onew-oppa

I replied him with shaking fingers.

To: Onew-oppa

Thank you oppa! Yes, I have reached my dorm. Okies! I promise you I wont cry anymore! I will take a rest now! Thank you!

From: Tiffany

I texted him and pressed the send button. I smiled."Maybe? Maybe theres a chance...maybe not" My smile dropped into a frown. I suddenly smiled again. "Tiffany Hwang! Hwaiting!" I said as I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes, with my phone clutched tightly to my heart....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TADA! Finished!

Thanks to those who have given me suggestion for the couples!

1) MInYul

2)SeoKyu

3)HaeSica

4)TaeTae

5)OnFany

6)SooKey

Well I know thats quite a lot of couples, but I will try my best to give them all each enough attention! Hahas...

Regarding the ex-manager...He's appearing soon....with no good motive of course...

And...I will be going for a short holiday from tomorrow to friday...so....i dont think i will be able to update...SORRY! I promise I will make it up to you guys when I am back...But meanwhile you guys can check out my best friend's story! She one good writer! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49721/we-got-married-but-what-if-we-fell-in-love-at-the-same-time-bigbang-gdragon-jessicajung-jisica-shinee-snsd 

Thanks and enjoy! Remember to comment! <3