01

Thank You...for being there for me when I needed you guys the most...

"1st place for June M Countdown.... So Nyuh Shi Dae! Congrats!"

 " Ahh...I want to thank our staff and manager...and members! Saranghaeyo! SONES! Thank You! We love you all!" Taeyeon said...with teary eyes as she tried her best to hold back her tears...

Around her...the members were all crying. It was their first ever win. :"Into The New World" They worked so hard for this moment...

The crowd cheered... for them. They did a group hug..sliently thanking each other for working so hard...

Taeyeon walked to the back, where there was not much fans, and no camera...also out of the members sight. She wiped a tear that had rolled down her cheeks.."Sniff...Taeyeon-ahh dont cry...you must be strong..for the members.. " Taeyeon mumbled as she turned her head and glanced at her crying members... She forced a smile and walked back to her members just as their song started...

She shouted into the mic, "Thank you! We will work hard for you all!"

She sang her first line in Into The New World.

And behind her...the members danced with all their hearts..

*At the dorms*

"Okay members! Well done! Let rest for today ok?" Taeyeon said..grining at her tired members..

"Neh!" They agreed.

"Right now its Girls' Generation, Tomorrow its Girls' Generation, Forever its Girls Generation!" They cheered before they returned to their rooms to rest..

Taeyeon smiled and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. Tears that she had been holding for so long rolled down her cheeks..."Right now its Girls' Generation, Tomorrow its Girls' Generation, Forever its Girls' Generation!" she mummured to herself as she smiled, thinking of the hardships they have overcomed...

"Unnie?" Voices coud be heard at the other side of the door.

Taeyeon jumped....

 

I hope you enjoyed it! I will post the next chappie as soon as I can! Please support! Thank you! <3