02

Thank You...for being there for me when I needed you guys the most...

   "Unnie?" Voices coud be heard at the other side of the door.

Taeyeon jumped....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon furiously wiped away her tears, giving her biggest smile, she responded to the 8 worried voice outside.

"N..Neh?" Taeyeon asked, wiping one last tear.

"U..unnie...dont cry" The youngest, Seohyun said, her voice was filled with worry.

"Huh? N..no..I wasnt crying.." Taeyeon replied, smiling.

"Unnie, I saw you holding back your tears at M Countdown" Yuri voiced out, holding Taeyeon's hand.

~Flashback~

*After the group hug, Taeyeon walked to the back*

"Unnie! We wo..." Yuri was unable to continue her sentence when Taeyeon brushed past her."Unnie?" Yuri turned around and saw Taeyeon wiping away her tears. A tear rolled down her cheeks. " Unnie .. You are a great leader. Thank you for being strong for us" Yuri mumbled before turning back to Sooyoung.

~At the dorm~

*Taeyeon walked to the bathroom*

"Yah yah...dont go back first..." Yuri said holding her members back.

"What is it Yul?" Fany asked.

Yuri took a big breath and explain the whole story to the members." I think...Taeyeon unnie went into the bathroom to cry." Yuri pointed to the direction Taeyeon went.

The members look at each other and nodded.

"Unnie" they said and knocked on the bathroom door

~End of flashback~

"Oh..Ahh it was nothing..ok? Go...go back and rest.. dont worry about me" Taeyeon said, waving her hands frantically, trying to chase away her members.

"Unnie. Let it out. Please dont hold it against yourself.." Jessica said walking towards Taeyeon.

"Yea..Unnie.. We are so worried about you after Yuri told us what happened...Unnie..You are a great leader.. But next time do not hold it against yourself again. Ok?" Yoona said with watery eyes.

Taeyeon realised how much she had made her members worry about her. "But..but.. as a leader. I cannot cry in front of you all. I must be strong...." Taeyeon thought.

"O..okay" Taeyeon said,smiling. She was very touched by her members' actions.

Smiling, they open their arms for a group hug.

"Group Hug!" Hyoyeon cried. The members laughed.

"Right now its Girls Generation, Tomorrow its Girls Generation, Forever its Girls Generation!" they cried together before they started to laugh.

"Thank you members" Taeyeon thought, before letting out a smile, a smile that was from the bottom of her heart..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they walked back to their room, they heard a ringtone. " Saranghae neol i neu ggim i dae ro"

"Oh. Its mine!" Fany ran to find her phone.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh! Dad! Yea?" Fany answered her phone.

The members went into her room and listen to her finish her conversation.

"W..what?! Dad! You are not kidding me right? N..no..." Tiffany dropped her phone onto the floor and cried out loud.

The members were all shocked. " Omo! Fany ahh. What happened?"

"Dad..Dad said grandfather passed away....I haven even got to see him for the past one year! Now he left me!" Fany said in between sobs. " I have to go back!"

Before any of the members could say anything, a loud voice was heard.

"No! You cant go back now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who was that?

Uhh and yea regardiing Tiffany's grandfather passing away, if i am not wrong, during 2009 one of her family member in America passed away right? Aww poor Fany..

And.. SORRY if the story is too boring. I will try my best to make it interesting ok?
Thanks to those who had commented and subscribed my story! THANKS! It means a lot! ^^

Please private msg me for any request or improvement of the story! Thanks! <3