08

Thank You...for being there for me when I needed you guys the most...

I texted back and pressed send. "Girls let’s go!" Taeyeon said as she pushed my luggage through the door. "Neh" we replied as we followed her. As I closed the door behind me, I sighed and mumbled, "Onew oppa, I will miss you too, even though it’s just one week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It…its c…cold” Yuri stammered as she wore up her coat. It was 12.50. The eight girls were outside SMent office. Waiting for their Manager Oppa to come and fetch them to their filming location. “Yea, it’s cold” Yoona said she held on to the Yuri’s hand.

Then, a coach drove into the driveway. “Annyeong!” Manager Oppa jumped out of the coach and waved to the girls. “It’s so cold... Kaja! Hop on the car!” The girls nodded, relieved that they could escape from the coldness.

“Wow…manager oppa, where are we going? Where is the filming location?” Jessica asked. The girls had become like good friends with the cheerful manager oppa. “Hahaha…it’s a beautiful house! Here, we reached” Manager Oppa said as they arrived at a tall building. “Wow! It’s tall!” Sooyoung said. “Yea, it is. Let’s go!” Manager Oppa said as he led them to the lift. Soon, they arrived at the door. Taeyeon opened the door. The girls gasped, the house was cozy, beautiful and big. It was so much bigger and nicer than they had imagined.

They received a mission card. “Decorate the house with baby toys and stuff that we have already prepared for you in the room. In 30 minutes time, the baby is going to arrive” “30 minutes?! Ahh…we better get started girls!” Taeyeon said as she went into the room to find the baby toys. Sunny picked up a baby toy and said “We didn’t even have such toys last time!” She pouted as she walked to decorate the living room. The girls worked hard for 25 minutes. They sat down at the kitchen to take a rest and have a drink. They started discussing about the baby. “I hope it’s a baby boy!” Yoona said excitedly. “Bwoh? Why a baby boy? A baby girl is cuter!” Jessica said. “Aniyo! Baby boy!” Yoona defended. Before Jessica could protest, they heard the doorbell ring. Taeyeon and Sunny rushed to open the door.

“WOW!” They heard the two scream. The rest of the girls stood up and ran out of the kitchen. “WOW! He’s so cute!” The girls screamed like fangirls. The parents of the baby carried him into the house. The girls crowded around, they could not separate their eyes from the cute baby. “His name is Kyungsan. He is 8 months old. Here, this is his “diary”. It writes his usual diets and the time he takes his meal.” The mother smiled at the girls as she handed the book to Yoona. The father handed the cute baby to Sunny and smiled. “Please take good care of him. We will come back later” They said and bowed before living. Before the girls could do anything, Kyungsan started crying.

The girls started to panic. Sunny and Hyoyeon started comforting the baby. Jessica and Yuri rushed to get the toys. Seohyun and Yoona started to flip through the baby diary. Taeyeon and Sooyoung immediately checked the baby’s diapers. The girls were in a rush and panic. When suddenly the baby became quiet. “Eh?” Sunny asked. Motioning for Sooyoung and Taeyeon to look at the baby. Sooyoung and Taeyeon turned around. Taeyeon gave Sunny a “What is this” look. She mouthed “He fell asleep”. Sunny started laughing softly and carried the baby into the room where Jessica and Yuri looked curious. “He fell asleep?” Jessica mouthed. Sunny nodded and Jessica giggled at looked at the baby. Yuri helped Sunny settled Kyungsan into the baby bed and walked into the living room to join the other girls. The girls sat on the sofa and the bed. “Kyungsan is really cute! He has big eyes!” Hyoyeon said. “Yea! So much bigger than Sunny’s” Taeyeon said, earning a punch on the arm from Sunny. Then, just as they were talking, they received another mission card. “You guys will be having a daily dad helping you all. Here’s his baby picture. Guess who he is? Clue: He is an idol” “Daily dad?” Sooyoung asked. The girls took out the photo and examined it. “Hey! He has eyes like our manager oppa!” Taeyeon said, pointing out. “No! His eyes looked like Kyungsan!” Yoona said, laughing. “He looks like….like…ahh...I can’t remember his name…D…D…” Yuri said, stammering as she tried to remember.

“Ding Dong” The doorbell rang. The girls turned around. Seohyun and Hyoyeon stood up to open the door. “Ahh! Oppa!” They exclaimed, laughing. The girls turned around in curiosity. “Is it our daily dad?” Jessica asked. Craning her neck to see. “Ohh! Donghae oppa!” Taeyeon said in surprise. Yuri clapped her hands. “I knew it!” She said as they stood up. “Annyeonghaseyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida!” They said and bowed to their oppa. “Ahh…” Donghae said, scratching the back of his head. “Annyeonghaseyo! Its weird without the other 12!” He said laughing. The girls laughed along too.  Donghae looked around at the girls. Suddenly his heart seemed to stop for a moment as he a girl caught his attention. She had blonde hair and she looked like she just woked up from bed.

~Donghae’s P.O.V~

“Who is that girl?” I thought as I stole a glance at the girl with gold – brownish hair. “Wait…. Her name….Jessica right?” I “returned to earth” when she turned to look at me. “Uh….” I said awkwardly. “Can I see the baby?” “Huh? Oppa sorry, he’s sleeping. But right now we need to give a test!” Yuri said. “Test?” I asked. The girls nodded their heads. “Urgh, I hate tests” I thought as I followed the girls to the sofa.

~End of Donghae’s P.O.V~

~Jessica’s P.O.V~

“Why is he staring at me like this? He turned away.” I thought as I saw Donghae oppa looking at me. I shrugged. Maybe he wasn’t looking at me? I thought as I looked at the girls.

~End of Jessica’s P.O.V~

“Now….test 1!”Taeyeon said into the camera and she smiled. She pointed at Donghae Oppa and asked the first question. “What are the possible reason that cause the baby to cry?” “ Uhh….I….” Donghae oppa stammered. He stared at Jessica again and looked away quickly. Afraid to be caught by the girls. “Hungry?” Donghae oppa finally answered. “Correct! Is this the only answer you can think of?” Taeyeon joked and laughed. Donghae oppa laughed along too. Stealing a glance at Jessica again. “Now, Question 2! Why….” Before Hyoyeon was able to finish the question, the sound of Kyungsan’s crying was heard. Jessica, who was nearer to the door immediately went into the room to see what was happening. “Uh..test 2. Go and help Jessica to settle the baby!” Hyoyeon said and pointed at the room. Donghae hesitated and went in. “Nice thinking Hyoyeon! I bet Donghae oppa is going to have a hard time!” Sunny said as they laughed and waited.

~In the room~

~Jessica’s P.O.V~

“Now…test 2! Why…” Before Hyoyeon was able to finish her question. Kyungsan started crying. I was nearer to the door so I went in to check what was happening. There was some commotion outside. But I didn’t care. I wanted to spend some time with Kyungsan. One of the girls will come in to help me later. I thought. “Kyungsan! What happened?” I used my best aeygo voice as I cradled Kyungsan in my arms. Suddenly the door opened. I expected one of the girls to come in. But I heard a man’s voice.

~End of Jessica’s P.O.V~

~Donghae’s P.O.V~

“Uh..test 2. Go and help Jessica to settle the baby!” Hyoyeon said and pointed at the room. I hesitated. I did not know how to settle crying babies…and further more, Jessica was inside. I did not want to be embarrassed in front of her. I walked in the direction of the room and was about to open the door when I heard someone a cute voice saying “Kyungsan! What happened?” “That was so cute! Was that Jessica?” I thought as I opened the door. “What happened?” I asked. Jessica seemed to jumped at my voice as she turned around. “Ohh…its you Donghae oppa. Where are the other girls” She asked as she kept her eyes on the baby. “Uhh….they said it was my test to come and help you settle the baby.” I said as I walked towards her.

~End of Donghae’s P.O.V~

~Jessica’s P.O.V~

“What happened?” I jumped and turned around. “Ohh…its you Donghae oppa. Where are the other girls?” I asked him. Keeping my gaze on Kyungsan. “Uhh….they said it was my test to come and help you settle the baby.” Donghae oppa said. He walked towards me. He carried the baby from my hands. I froze when I felt his hand come in contact with mine. “What are you doing?” I asked him. “Huh? Maybe it would help if we put him in the bed?” he looked at me. Our eyes came in contact. I never realized how brown his eyes were. “YAH! JESSICA JUNG. SNAP OUT OF IT!” I thought as he put Kyungsan in his bed. Suddenly I trip over one of Kyungsan’s toys on the floor and lost my balance. “Woah!” I said as Donghae turned around and grabbed my wrist. But he lost his balance too as we fell down together.

“Ouch!” I fell onto the floor." Eh, it doesnt hurt as much as I thought?" I thought as I opened my eyes. Donghae face was so closed to mine. Suddenly we heard Sunny’s voice. “Yah! Jessica! Is Kyungsan okay?” I heard her footsteps coming nearer. She opened the door and screamed. “YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHEE I AM TIRED! I update soon again! Thanks to my commenters and subscribers! <3 Saranghae!