Ch.2: Date?

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Everyone asleep besides...Donghae and Yoona. 

Donghae spotted Yoona on the pourch sitting on the bench. Donghae grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. He sat next to her who was hugging her legs. 

"Mianhae." Donghae said. Yoona looked at him. "For what?" She asked. "Taking you there." Donghae frowned Yoona smiled. "No, its not your fault that lady appeared there. Plus im the one whos sorry for causing such a scene." Yoona smiled. He ruffled her hair. "Addaso addaso we're both sorry " He chuckled, as did she. 

"Do you think after this 'vacation' we can go to the movies?" Donghae asked "Like a date?" Yoona asked as he blushed. "Heh. I guess you can consider it like that." He smiled and chuckled Yoona chuckled at his cute shyness. "OK." She smiled. "Cheogmal? Oh i mean cool." He smiled widely as he looked the other way.

"Yes" He whispered to himself and looked back and he stared at Yoona who was smiling. He watched her. But he noticed he fell asleep on her head which was on his shoulder he looked at her then smiled then went back to sleep. 

---

It was the morning....and Leeteuk went to the kitchen as looking up, he saw Yoona and Donghae leaning on eachothers head he frowned and just glanced at them. 'You guys just met...and already is looking like a couple." Leeteuk said as he walked to his room. 

Donghae then woke up again and saw Yoona he smiled and her hair that fell onto her face he put it behind her ear. Yet didn't notice how close his face was. She woke up and he stared right into her eyes. "What are you doing?" Yoona asked. He blushed... "I..uh...i was fixing your hair we fell asleep on this bench." He said Yoona chuckled a bit and nodded "You're really close to my face." Yoona chuckled He blushed really hard and quickly moved. Yoona smiled.

"You can be really cute when you act shy." Yoona smiled. She stood up. "I'll be inside." She said as she entered inside Donghae sighed and smiled brightly. 

----

Yoona ran into Leeteuk as Donghae just began to enter inside as he watched. "Yoona, after this vacation thing are you free?" Leeteuk asked, "Mianh, oppa.i have to go to the movies with Donghae." Yoona replied Leeteuk bitterly smiled. "Oh. addaso kwenchana." leeteuk replied. "Next time?" Yoona asked He nodded and went back into his room Donghae approached Yoona. "Wheres everyone?" hes asked. "uh Yuri unnie is out,somewhere. Leeteuk oppa is about to go out to the market " Yoona replied.

"Oh. so then what about us then?" Donghae asked as Yoona shrugged. "Since everyones going out do you want to walk around the city?" Donghae asked. "Hm...sure,Lets get ready." Yoona said as Donghae and Yoona entered in their room. Leeteuk went out of the bathroom dressed up. "Are you just going to stay here at the house?" Leeteuk asked Donghae shook his head.

"Ani. Me and Yoona are going to hang for awhile." He replied. "Do you like her?" Leeteuk asked Donghae smiled. "Anniya." He replied and patted Leeteuks shoulder. "shes waiting i gotta get ready see you later." Donghae smiled and entered the bathroom. Leeteuk frowned. 

----

Donghae spots Yoona on the couch, she looks at him as their eyes quickly met. Yoona stands up and walks towards him with shorts along with her nice legs showing. With her tucked in sleeveless blue buttoned t shirt. "Yea you look great." He smiled. "komowayo." Yoona smiled back. "kaja." Donghae said as they went to the car. 

---

Yoona and Donghae under a tree on a bench sitting besides each other with a beautiful view. She sighed heavily and smiled. "Its been a while.." Yoona smiled towards the sky. "Can i ask...why did you have your mom interfere with you falling in love? How can you control yourself from not falling in love?" he asked. 

"Because...if i fall in love will i ever end up like my two broken parents? , and i did like someone alot. But i never want to end up broken." Yoona replied. "you shouldn't let her interfere with who you love. Start brand new." He said Yoonas eyes widen because nobody has ever said that to her she then smiled. "komowayo,cheogmal komowayo." Yoona pulled him into a hug.He started blushing hard. Yoona pulled away and kiss him on the cheek. 

"Komowayo, Donghae oppa" She smiled. "Can you say it again?" Donghae smiled. "Oppa? Donghae Oppa. Oppa oppa oppa oppa." Yoona smiled 

"why were you saying thank you repeatedly?" Donghae asked Yoona smiled brightly,beautifully. "Because out of all people you're the one who said that to me for the first time. Telling me to start a new." Yoona Smiled at Donghae. He blushed. "haha, well i guess." He smiled Yoona chuckled. 

"Yoona truthfully i know we just met, but i feel real close to you." Donghae said Yoona smiled. "me too. I really enjoy it" Yoona replied. 

They both walked together around. As Yoona had her hands swinging around. As bikes would sometime pass by one by one. Donghae was very cautious of Yoona. A crowd of bikes came and He pulled Yoona on the wall as the bikers went. He looked at them then looked at Yoona and didn't notice that he was leaning on her, really close. Donghae blushed. 

"Mianh." He quickly distant himself as Yoona chuckled, "Anniya, komowayo." She smiled. "What do people do on dates? I haven't been on one in a long time." Yoona asked as they continued to walk. "uh, well people usually hang around of coarse, eat together,talk together,and hold hands together basically hanging out." Donghae explained.

"ah. so we can hold hands?" Yoona asked Donghae blushed. "Huh?! Uhh...what?" Donghae asked Yoona chuckled. "You said for a date they hold hands." Yoona replied innocently. "I guess...but thats only for real couples." Donghae explained. "ahh...for today lets pretend to be a couple?" Yoona asked Donghae blushed and nodded as he smiled widely. Yoona took his hand and smiled as she held it. 

They both walked around shyly holding hands. "its been a really long time since i been on a date." Yoona smiled. "Well its honored to be on you first date in a long time." Donghae smiled.  Yoona pulled him into a hug "I really do owe you one. " Yoona replied "Anniya.." Donghae smiled. 

"kaja."Yoona replied. They walk around and saw an ice cream stand as both were walking donghae kept stealing glances at yoona, who suddenly chuckled and caught his eyes. "If you have a question ask me then." Yoona smiled. "Oh addaso, umm yoona i like this girl, and we kinda just met and we already went on a date,but what should i do?" Donghae asked. "Get to know her more.Try to hang with her more." Yoona smiled. She then rubbed her arms. Donghae took off his jacket placing it around her.

"Mianh, this date wasn't as much fun,but lets go back home." Donghae said as Yoona nodded. and smiled hoding his jacket which was around her. They arrive back home soon after and they walk in together as everyone was somewhere else around the house Yoona smiled and gave Donghae a peck on the lips. 

"Though it was short,it was nice Komowayo." Yoona smiled and returned his jacket,going into her room.

He heavily sighed. "I think I like you." He whispered to himself smiling silly in his room laughing by himself like Yoona :P