Ch.4: Byun Baekhyun

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Yoona was fallen asleep in Donghae's hotel as Donghae met up with Leeteuk.

"exactly what do you want?" Leeteuk asked. "Im not here to actually talk to you. I'm here to talk about Yoona." Dongahe replied as Leeteuk stared at him. 
"Okay go." Leeteuk said. 
"what do you know about Byun Baekhyun?" Dongahe asked as Leeteuk sighed."Ask her yourself." leeteuk frowned. 

"I can't. She won't tell me." Donghae replied.

"Fine. Yoona liked Baekhyun very much, to the point where she almost felt she fell in love with him. But yoona didn't believe in love. This was before you came. Yoona always was busy with him. Hanged with him,talk to him,hug him,and sometimes he would kiss her. Yoona didn't believe in love but he offered  her to go with him to america for a year, and wait for him. Its been a year already,and yoona refused to go.But she waited for him. But beacause of you...telling her to believe in love...it looks like shes going to fall for him all over again. So WE have a competition to do." Leeteuk sighed. Donghae rubbed his forehead as if he had a headache.

"We?" Donghae asked. "admit it. I like her no i LOVE her. You like her also." Leeteuk smirked. Donghae blushed...

----

Donghae went back home and saw Yoona cooking. "Pabo! You're sick and you went out!" Yoona looked angry. "I'm okay now so its fine mianhae." Donghae her hair. Yoona smiled. Dongahe then pulled her into a hug. "Oppa are you sick?" Yoona asked as her arms hanged Donghae pulled away as his hands were set on her shoulders. "Komowayo." Donghae smiled Yoona nodded.  Her phone rang in her pocket she looked at it and her eyes widened. Yoona looked at Donghae and he released his grip. 
"Yeobasseyo? Ye, Im yoona immida? Who is this?" Yoona answered. 
Her eyes widened and sparkled as curved into a wide smile. 
"hes back!" Yoona smiled and looked at Donghae. "Where is he? Where does he want to meet? Where does he want to meet? Ill meet him today! But how come his assistant is calling me not him?" Yoona asked multiple times. "Oh..okay ill be there? Hes just coming in today?" Yoona asked. "Oh OKAY! komowayo bye bye." Yoona hung up. 
"I have to go! " Yoona rushed out the door, with her jacket and phone. "Wait..-" Donghae sighed. "Who was she talking about?" Donghae asked.  Donghae looked furious. He followed Yoona and He was also with Leeteuk. Yoona was at the airport with a big smile  "thats him." Leeteuk said. 

----

Yoona was in the airport and saw 'him' come out. He looked around with his sunglasses on. He spotted her and took off his sunglasses, "Im Yoona." He said out loud. She walked towards him,and she smiled. 
"hi." Yoona said. "Hi." He replied smiling. He pulled her into a hug she hugged him back as they both had a tight grip. He pulled away and smiled at her. "Its been awhile." he her hair. Donghae and leeteuk clunched their hands into a fist.  (They were in the airport )  "a year. I been waiting just to see you." Yoona smiled. 

He pulled her into a kiss. Yoona kissed back. He pulled away. "Are you able to become mine? " He asked yoona shrugged. He held her hand and strolled his suitcase. "Can you stay at my place?" He asked Yoona nodded. he kissed her cheek. "I miss you." He smiled. 
Yoona smiled and they walked to his car,as they drove off somewhere. 

Yoona and him sat across from each other laughing and smiling as they talked,drinking coffee. Donghae looked at Yoonas eyes noticing how different it looked. "Yoona,always looked at him like that. Because she loves him." Leeteuk sighed. Yoona and his hand were set on the table He took her hand and looked at Yoona as he held her hand with both hands. He smiled at Yoona and pulled her head as he lifted himself off his seat a bit,as he kissed her on the lips. He pulled away and looked at yoona. "Did you know how tough it was to wait to look at you? Rememberimg how beautiful you are." He smiled whispering as Yoona put her forehead againts his and smiled.

Donghae sighs and looked fusturated. He stepped out of his car and entered the cafe. Yet he looked around and pretended to see yoona., "Yoona!" Donghae waved. He sat back at his seat and looked at the guy in the entrance behind Yoona, she turned around and looked confused she saw Leeteuk and Donghae. "What are you doing here?" Yoona asked. " I was here with Leeteuk. Who is this?" Donghae asked  Byun Baekhyun stood up and put out his hand. " Byun Baekhyun immida." He smirked. Donghae shook his hand with a strong tight grip, Baekhyun scoffed and gripped harder. Donghae pulled away. Baekhyun made Yoona stand as he grabbed Yoonas hand. "Mianhae. Donghae ssi. we have to go." Baekhyun said. Donghae removed his hand from Yoonas. 

Donghae grabbed Yoonas hand. "ani. WE have to go." Donghae smirked and dragged her towards the car. Yoona released his grip of her. "WHATS YOUR DEAL?! " Yoona yelled at him. "Tell me about him now." Donghae replied. "No. I thought i told you already im not ready to tell anyone else about him. Right now I just want to spend time with him,mianhae." Yoona said. Yoona ruffled his hair and gently smiled. Baekhyun took her by the waist.

"Kaja." He said pulling yoona as he smiled towards her. Glaring at Donghae. "Oppa,i saw that. Stop." Yoona held his hand. He sighed and smiled and nodded "okay." He kissed her forehead. "kaja. It was good to meet you again Leeteuk hyung" Baekhyun smiled. "not really." Leeteuk smirked. 

"Oppa kaja." Yoona said, as Baekhyun glared at Donghae and Leeteuk,"wait." He paused Yoona pulling her into another kiss which was deeper and more passionate. "Now lets go" He smirked. He drove her around as the night ended...Yoona was dropped off at her house. 
The two were outside of her door as Donghae was in his car across the street watching them. Baekhyun held her hand and smiled as he chuckled "I can't believe its been a year you been waiting for soo long. But i Miss you so much" Baekhyun smiled putting his hand on her neck staring into her eyes she smiled and touched his hand on her neck. "I miss you too and its been a year. And i changed, someone showed me how to believe in love." Yoona smiled. 

"cheogmal? So you are able to fall in love?" He carried her and she nodded. He set her down and pulled her into a deep romantic passionate kiss. Yoona kissed and they smiled in the middle of the kiss, They quickly looked at each other and chuckled. Yoona giving him little pecks on the lips. She smiled and bit her lips. Baekhyun caressed her hair and cheek and kissed her deeply.  She pulled away and smiled at him she looked at his hair and fixed it, as she smiled. "you better get home now." Yoona smiled. "oh,yeah. call me? You still have my #? " he asked She chuckled. "I never deleted it. Bye, ill watch you go." Yoona smiled. He nodded and backed away as he still stared at her. He went in his car and waved and rolled down the window. 

"Im yoona,saranghae!" He yelled as he drove off Yoona chuckled and saw him go... Yoona almost entered her house as Donghae called her "Yoona!" Donghae yelled Yoona looked at him. "What are you doing here?" Yoona asked. "can you now explain who he is to me?" He asked impatiently. "No." She simply replied. "I...i j...just can't..it..its a long history." Yoona stuttered. "Hes you first love isn't he? He asked you to go to America with him yet you denied because you didn't believe in love so you had to wait a year for him to come back,so explain to me the rest." Donghae smirked. "How did you know all that?" Yoona asked. "Right now that doesn't matter. Right now what matters is what else happened?" Donghae asked.

"To me it does matter, but for you to stop bugging me, He was who i loved what i loved. He was my whole world. I broke him, when i rejected to tell him i didn't believe in love. when i couldn't go to America with him,We went throught so many years ACTING like we were a couple when i knew i loved him, i just kept leading him it hurted me knowing how it hurted him." Yoona cried. "But Do you still love him? "Donghae asked. 

"maybe,yet i don't know if my feelings are still in my heart." Yoona sighed Dongahe sighed and look at her,"Yoona i -" Donghae was cutted off by her phone. "Mianh,its my dad." Yoona answered her phone. "oh appa,right now? Im right out the house...waeyo? Oh...yeah theres some car in our driveway...wait.." Yoona hung up and ran into her house as Donghae followed her. Yoona barged right through her door and saw her mom and dad sitting across each other in the living room. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"You selfish woman you dare to appear in this house again? Just leave." Yoona stood next to her dad as Donghae was behind her. "Yoona yah calm down let her speak she just arrived." Her dad held  yoona's hand.  "APPA!" Yoona yelled at him. "Aish addaso! SPEAK." Yoona said. "I feel bad..that i left you guys please let me restart." Yoona's mom avoided Yoona's eyes. 

"Bull crap. I hate you,and always will. Just cause you come here invading ME AND MY DADS HOUSE and apology,that doesn't mean i have to accept it im not easy." Yoona smirked and rolled her eyes. 

"Yoona shes still your mom." Her dad tried to calm down yoona. "My mom left remember?" Yoona grabbed the water  glass and splashed it on her. As she set it down. "Get out...before i call the police." Yoona said Yoona's mom quietly stood up and passed by Yoona and left. "Appa...why is she here.." Yoona frowned "Yoona calm down.." Her dad replied... "AISH!" Yoona ran to her room slamming the door behind her. 

Donghae knocked on her door and entered in. He saw yoona just standing in the middle of the room  with her back facing him. "Yoona..."  Donghae started he lightly touched her shoulder but she quickly turned around and hugged him Donghae froze...

"I don't even want to try anymore.." Yoona sobbed. "I just need her by my side, but why do i keep pushing?" Yoona sobbed Donghae hugged her back, her hair gently. "yoona its okay...im here." He smiled. ...

a few minutes later yoona controls her sobbing and she pulls away and bows slightly. "Mianhae." Yoona looked away wiping her eyes. "Yoona...Would you like to-" He got cutted off by Yoona. "Next week I'll be going to America with Baekhyun, do you think you can tell the others?" Yoona asked as she looked at Donghae with her Deer like eyes. Donghaes mouth semi opened. "How long?" Donghae had his eyes began to be teary. "2 months or a year..." Yoona looked down..

Donghae's POV:

Don't go...

 A/N: Hey guys sorry it took a while! Been busy with School and shtuff! LOL BAII GUISE!