Don't Go

Why Does It Have To Be You?

"Donghae looks down at his feet. "Don't." Donghae looked at Yoona who had her suitcase placed on her bed with half of her clothes placed in the case. Yoona didn't hear Donghae, Donghae breathed heavily. "Yoona . " Donghae said. Yoona turned around. "Yeah?" Yoona looked at Donghae. "If you fall for one of friends would you tell them or say nothing?" Donghae asked. Yoona raised an eyebrow. " I wouldn't , i don't want to ruin a friendship... it will become awkward. But thats just me. why?" Yoona asked  " nothing. so you're going for a year?" Donghae asked... Frowning. Yoona nodded happily. " I will miss everyone... and especially you. Thanks to you i realized what love is. And i realized that i really love Baekhyun, thanks so much. Donghae oppa. You're the reason why im with my lover I been dreaming to be with." Yoona smiled. "n...n..no problem." Donghae faked a smile. Yoona smiled and hugged Donghae 

..

..

..

"Thanks to me..." 

..

..

Seoul Airport. 

- Yoona stood in front of Leeteuk, Donghae, Yuri and Taeyeon. with her suicase by her side. 

"Aigoo.. no crying faces addaso? I promise I'll be back its a only a year." Yoona smiled. "A year feels like a billon years..." Donghae whispered to himself but Yuri heard him. 
"Yoona-yah we needah face time addaso? Come back soon. Don't worry I will watch over these idiots." Yuri chuckled. 
Yoona hugged eveyone one by one .Leeteuk,Yuri,Taeyeon, then ... Donghae. 
He smiled at her and patted her head. "Bye Yoong." Donghae kind of frowned Leeteuk,Yuri and Taeyeon started watching. Yoona smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek. "You better be the same when i come back. " Yoona Put out her pinky. "Promise?" Yoona asked. Donghae nodded. "I promise." he hooked his pinky with hers. "You too, Don't change addaso?" Donghae smiled. Yoona nodded. He took one of her hand and said. "Good luck. Ok? Be careful out there... " Donghae said. She nodded as he letted go. Yoona then was grabbed by Baekhyun. "Ready bae?" he asked Yoona nodded. She waved as she went towards the gate. Donghae silently watched her go... as she disspaeared in his eyes. Donghae heavily sighed. He walked slowly in front of the rest.

They would slowly follow him...
"Aish...now what will happen with Oppa?" Taeyeon asked. Leeteuk shrugged.

---- 

Donghae was now often at home since he had nothing else to do he would  be driving to Yoona's watching a movie along side her as Yuri ate all the popcorn. But no. Now it felt totally different to Donghae he was stuck at home....and thanks to him he lost the girl he loves... 

-

"In The future will she ever be mine? " Donghae thought.

-

-

Its been about a year now... Yoona has arrived Today...

Yuri,Eunhyuk and Leeteuk meet Yoona at the airport. Yuri and Yoona run to each other. 

"UNNIEE!! WAaah its been a long time!" Yoona said. Yuri smiled and nodded. "YAH IT FEELS MORE THAN A YEAR! You can never leave again." Yuri pouted Yoona chuckled. 

Yoona hugged Leeteuk and Eunhyuk yet she knew someone very important to her was missing. "Oppas Unnie wheres Donghae oppa?" YOona looked at them three. They all looked at each other and gulped. "Guys? Kwenchana?" Yoona asked. 
"Yoona yah lets go home addasoyo?" Yuri smiled. Yoona raised an eyebrow yet just nodded. They headed to her house and helped her unpack. As Yoona washed herself up. The three waited for her in the living room. "What should we say about Donghae oppa?" Yuri paniced as she looked at Leeteuk and Eunhyuk.. 

"Tell me what?" Yoona asked as she put her towel around her neck as she continued to shuffle it around. Yuri looked  at leeteuk who gestured his hand outwards yoona. "Yoona yah. Have you noticed anything weird about Donghae before you left?" she asked. "Yeah...kinda i thought he was sick i was packing while he was with me..." Yoona replied. "Yoona Donghae didn't feel sick that day.... he .. he . *looks at Leeteuk who rolled his eyes.*" Leeteuk cuts Yuri off. 

"Aish. Before you left hes been liking you. And he told me that thanks to him he helped you fall in love with Baekhyun all over again. He got frusturated. But because he loves you so much..he hid it to make you happy. To keep you happy. Now right after you left. He's been stuck in his room for a couple of months. But on the 4 or 5th month he decided to come out. He broke down...and drank and decided to smoke all day. But right after that day, he went to the clubs meeting girls. Playing with them. Thinking it was the end because you were gone...and you are happy with Baekhyun. " Leeteuk then sighed heavily. he checked his phone and answered his phone "Donghae ah." Leeteuk looked at Yoona. "Huh? anni kwenchana bruh not today. I'm busy an old friend visited korea again. Yeah. Is that cool? Mianh bro. Lets go clubbing tomorrow or something..." Yoona then stole the phone, leeteuks eyes widened.

"Oppa." Yoonas voice traveled in Donghae's ear. He froze.. "Oppa where are you? Meet with me now Chejbal. I wanna see you It's me Im Yoona" Donghae gulped and all that was repeating in his head was her saying her name... Im Yoona. "Mianh. I don't know an Im Yoon Ah i think you're mistakened. Please return the phone to its owner." donghae frowned. "YAH! Lee Donghae." Yoona started having watery eyes. Leeteuk stole the phone back. "Oh mianhae...Yoona's with u- Hello? YAH! Lee Donghae! Aish." Leetek placed his phone back in his pocket. 

'Oppa why is he acting like this?" Yoona asked. "Donghae wants to forget you...He wants to forget his stage of depression. He wants to forget everything that has to deal with you." Eunhyuk replied.

"I want to see him." Yoona stood up. "That not a good idea.." Leeteuk said. "no. I want to." Yoona said. Yuri, Eunhyuk,and Leeteuk sighed and shrugged. 

Leeteuk drove them to a club. They all entered the club and leeteuk looked at the top floor and pointed toa both with a man surrounded with 2 girls shoulder by shoulder. "There." Leeteuk said. Yoona smirked and ran to the stairs they glanced at each other again and followed yoona. 

Yoona slowly walked to the table... Donghae was kissing one of the girls very passionately as he released he smiled at the girl "Very good." Donghae smiled. Yoona was standing right in front of the table Leeteuk and the others then appeared. "donghae.." Leeteuk called his name. Donghae smirked. "Leeteuk Eunhyuk,oh Yuri ah. wanna join me?" He completely ignored Yoona. "Yah! Lee Donghae come talk to me outside." Yoona said. "Leeteuk whos your friend?" Donghae glared at Yoona. 

"Oppa you know her?" One of the girl asked. He smiled and shook his head as he lifted her chin giving her a tiny peck on the lips.  "Just leave. Your existence in front of me is killing my fun." Donghae took a shot. and held hands with the 2 girls, leaving the booth. 

Yoona didn't follow until she was ready. "Kaja." Yoona said. When they went out the door . She saw him leaning a girl againts the clubs wall kissing her intesivley deep. Yoona scoffed and pushed donghae. "YAH! whats your problem?" Donghae yelled at Yoona. "MY PROBLEM?! WHATS YOURS?!" Yoona yelled back. "I won't ask Leeteuk hyung to say this for me anymore..." Donghae whispered.  They all were looking at Donghae: Yuri,Leeteuk,and Eunhyuk. Donghae spotted her tears...but he ignored and scoffed. "Go away. I don't want anything to deal with you anymore. I don't want your excistence in front of me. So wherever you are just don't dare appear in front of me Thats my favor." Donghae held the other girls hand dragging her to his car he took a glance at Yoona with the corner of his eye yet just rolled his eye. Donghae then stopped his car.

"Hyungs and Yuri ah. Never let this girl steal your phones to waste my time." Donghae said and put up the windows as he sped through the parking lot heading to his house.

"Yoona." Leeteuk held her shoulder she then rushed to their car and decided to drive to Donghae's house. "Yoona.." The three called out her name as they parked in front of his house. They then saw the girl buttoning her blouse as her bra still appeared. yoona scoffed and went out of the car. She opened the door as it was still unlocked. Donghae quickly turned around as he was shirtless. "AISH! Are you as stalker? Please go!" Donghae yelled. Yoona frowned she walked to donghae slowly as he kept backing up into the kitchen counter. She carressed his cheek. Donghae felt the warmth in him again. He stayed focus and grabbed her hand putting it at her side. "Listen, I'll say this as nice as i can...kundae though you might have not changed i have. Though i promised...some promises are meant to be broken. Though i used to love you. That feeling will stop. And to have it stop you need to stop appearing in front of me." Donghae shed a tear and cracked a bitter smile...

"No don't stop loving me." yoona shouted. "Waeyo? You have your own life with Baekhyun. And i have my life...with these girls...im able to do whatever i want. Lets just forget about each other and Yoona... IF  YOU REALLY STILL WANT ME TO LOVE YOU WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE HUH?! WHY? WAEEE?!" Donghae then shouted as he shook yoona by her shoulders. Leeteuk took a step yet eunhyuk blocked him. "Let them." Eunhyuk smiled. 

"I-I-I didn't know." Yoona cried. "BUT NOW THAT YOU KNOW YOU SUDDENLY WANT ME TO LOVE YOU ALL OVER AGAIN?! *scoffs* not gonna happen." Donghae clunched his fist. 

Yoona stayed silent..

"Get out...now.." Donghae looked at her. She knew that scary look... she hesitated and walked to the door as the rest were ready to follow her. 

"I been liking you and thinking about ou this whole time....i miss you oppa. i really do." Yoona said as her back faced them. "That doesn't matter to me anymore. I been doing that but now i figured out i have wasted my time.." Donghae said and entered his room as he slammed his door. 

"Yoona...just go for now...addasoyo?" Leeteuk said. Yoona just nodded and exited the house. She drove off...

after Ddonghae heard the door shut he exited his room and walked towards the living room where Leeteuk,Eunhyuk and Yuri were at.. 

"Donghae ah." Eunhyuk sighed as Donghae was in the middle in front of them. He Kneeled down... "I miss her, i want her so bad.. but to have her happy, i must let go...shes happy with Baekhyun, and soon she will forget me." Donghae sobbed. Eunhyuk walked towards him and hugged him "kwenchana." Eunhyuk said as he patted Donghae's back.  

YO! guys. Yass it has been a while sorry for this... but yass heres the new chapter. Enjoy th upcoming chapters. ^_^ Annyeong 04.16.14