Ch.3: Sick.

Why Does It Have To Be You?

Yoona and everyone else goes back home....after their vacation...

---

Yet Yoona recieves a text. "Yoona lets hang today." leeteuk texted her. "Oh okay." Yoona replied and got ready as they both met out her house.Leeteuk decided to hang with her at the park as they both sat on the swings "I have something to tell you." They both said at the same time as they chucled. "You go first." Yoona asked. "Ani you first." He said. "I decided to start new. I decided to begin a new chapter and restart my life. I can't let someone interfere with my love life and i decided i wanted to restart." Yoona said as Leeteuk smiled and hugged her.

"Thats great..What made you change your mind though?" He asked. "Donghae ssi told me to,and the way he said it was heart warming." Yoona blushed."ahh..." Leeteuk semi-frowned "What did you want to say?" Yoona asked. "Do you like him?" Leeteuk asked Yoona smiled. "Of coarse not." Yoona smiled at Leeteuk her phone rang. "Oh wait-Yeah? Oh Donghae oppa,Today? Sure. Right now? Im outside my house with Leeteuk, Oh addaso see you later." Yoona hung up. "You guys became closer." Leeteuk frowned. 

"Yeah...oppa and i,well i don't know about him, but when i'm with him...i feel like i could just say anything and hang loose." Yoona smiled. Leeteuk frowned and stood. 

"Leeteuk oppa whats wrong?" Yoona asked as she stood up he turned around and stared at yoona. "I like you alot, yoona. You barely even pay attention to me anymore. And having me like you,yet you don't pay attention to me hurts." Leeteuk stared at yoona. "Mianh.  I know how you felt.." Yoon replied. "Then why do you pay so much attention to Donghae? You've known me more than him yet you always hanged out with him more,talk about him more. " Leeteuk shouted. Yoona stayed silent.. "Mianhae." She replied.

Leeteuk slowly walked towards her and caressed her hair, and he pulled her into a passionate kiss. Yet Yoona just froze and couldn't pull away. But yoonas eyes widened and pushed away. "Oppa." Yoona touched her lips. "Saranghae." Leeteuk kissed her cheek. "I know. You don't believe in love and i know you don't like me this way,but its okay. I'm willing to wait just for you." He stared at her. Yoona gulped as Leeteuk held her hands. "Oppa,we are only friends-" Leeteuk cutted her off. "I dont't care. I like you. And thats all that matters to me, you." Leeteuk smiled. 

----

Donghae saw yoona and Leeteuk having a conversation. He almost yelled their name till he stopped in his steps,and saw Leeteuk pull her into a kiss. "oppa." Yoona backed slightly away from leeteuk. "saranghae." Those words out of Leeteuks mouth,Donghae's best friend... made his heart drop...he knew he liked her..but not that much... Leeteuk looked into Yoona's eyes. "I know. You don't believe in love and i know you don't like me this way, but its okay, im willing to wait just for you." He said. "Oppa we're only friends-" Leeteuk cutted her off. "I don't care. I like you,and thats all that matters to me,you." He replied...

Donghae clunched his hand into a fist. He walked up to Yoona calmly and Leeteuk as if nothing happened...though. "oh Leeteuk hyung, annyeong Yoong. " Dongahe bitterly smiled at Leeteuk. "Um Leeteuk oppa lets talk about this later....Kaja Donghae oppa." Yoona smiled. Donghae glanced at Leeteuk and smirked. He took Yoona's hand and smiled. "Kaja." Yoona looked confused. 

---

Donghae dragged her to his car. He looked at Yoona then looked at their hands together, blushing. "oh...uh,um mianh." He blushed, Yoona chuckled. "Kwenchana. Your hand is warm." Yoona smiled. "heh." He scratched his head..."Yoona i saw what happened..." Donghae frowned. "Oh the kiss...Don't worry,we are only friends." Yoona smiled as she ruffled his hair. "how come you look so sad?" Yoona asked. She grabbed his face cheek by cheek,making him stare at her. She looked at him,worryingly. Yoona felt his forehead...it was burning up. Yoona looked at him with a concerned look,he was blushing..." Oppa you have a fever." Yoona looked at him.
"I'm fine." He smiled trying not to make her worry. "No you're not." Yoona opened the passenger seat and made Donghae sit in the car. Yoona went to the drivers seat and looked at Donghae. "Yoona what are you doing?" He asked. "I'm going to take care of You! car keys please." Yoona put out her right hand. Donghae sighed and handed it to her. "Yoona,just drop me off at the store." Donghae sighed. "EPP! no,i will stay at your apartment over night." Yoona said.

 

Yoona parked at the driveway of his apartment. And opened the door. She set Donghae on his bed. She walked to the kitchen,as she got a hot towel placing it on his forehead,ashe just watched her. She fed him ramem,as she tucked him in. She was about to leave till he grabbed her wrist. She looked at her wrist then him and smiled. "do you need anything else?" Yoona asked removing his hand. "You.." Donghae thought... He smiled and shook his head.  

"I will be back." She said as she pulled her phone out of her pocket she went to the living room closing the door behind her.  he quietly entered the living room and leaned on the wall watching yoona as she was on her phone. "Leeteuk oppa,i will talk to you soon okay? I have to go im at a friends house." Yoona said and hung up she sighed and immediately hugged by Donghae. "what are you doing, you're suppose to be resting." Yoona pulled away.  Donghae held her hand. "I don't care. I just wanted to say thank you." he smiled. "but may i ask something?" Donghae stared at her. she nodded." what happened to that guy you liked for a very long time?" he asked Yoona smiled. "Byun Baekhyn,theres lots of history between that." Yoona smiled brightly. 

"Can..you tell me?" Donghae asked. Yoona shook her head. "Right now...Its not time." Yoona suffled his hair.  "I'm not ready to tell anyone else.." Yoona looked at Dongahe. He smiled and nodded.

---

A/N Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter sorry it took a long time. My computer doesn't work well and i been sick so i hope to update faster. And i know Byun Baekhyun OUT OF NOOOOWWHEEERE WTF?! but you know i have that moment where i have to put him in there since i been fangirling over him!!! OMFG! HES SO CUTE OH GAWD! Where are my exo fans there come on come on! Gurl or guys you both know you would marry him :3. okay okay im done...sorry.