Ch. 1: Her Mom's Birthday & Hers

Why Does It Have To Be You?

"Leeteuk who is this girl you wanted me to meet badly?" Donghae asked as he crossed his legs on the chair. Then Leeteuk spotted the girl who walked in. He standed up along with both of them but Donghae didn't look up. "Yoona!" Eunhyuk smiled. Yoona hugged both of them. "Yoona,this is Lee Donghae." Leeteuk gestured his hand towards him. 

Donghaes eyes widen as he saw her. "she beautiful.." he thought Yoona smiled and bowed. "im Yoon Ah Immida." She said. "oh..um.Lee Donghae immida." He smiled. "Yoona sit." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said. She nodded.

She took a seat between Leeteuk and Donghae, "Donghae ssi Leeteuk oppa has told me lots of you." Yoona smiled. "Like what?" Donghae glared at Leeteuk. "Don't worry its nothing bad.. well some." Leeteuk joked as Yoona chuckled. 

"Leeteuk oppa told me you are a total player. haha! " Yoona joked. Leeteuk nudged her. "yah." Leeteuk said. "What about you yoona?" Donghae asked. "player?" Yoona asked and chuckled. "I'm not a player because i onky liked others yet i never really fell in love before..." yoona sighed. 

"waeyo?" He asked. "Because, when my mom left...me and my dad their love was never real for my mom...and i knew that my dad always loved her. But she never came back showing that she doesn't love me." Yoona still smiled. "i don't get how you're still smiling.." Donghae said "Because even if someone says something bad or sad you can't always frown." Yoona smiled. "Interesting.." Donghae chuckled. 

Yoona's phone rang...

"yeobasseyo?" Yoona picked up her phone. "Oh..appa,did you drink again today?" Yoona looked worried. "I'm with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa...I know...anniya,Addasoyo bye." Yoona hung up. "Your dads drinking today? Thats been 5 days in a row." Eunhyuk asked, yoona nodded as she sighed. 
"Ommas birthday is today..thats why so i should understand why." Yoona smiled. "Does he do this everytime like 5 days in a row?" Donghae asked Yoona nodded. "If theres anything that involves with my mom he drinks even if its not an event." Yoona sighed.

"I'll be getting a a drink, I'll be back." Yoona smiled but frowned as soon as she turned around. She sat on the  bar by herself and requested for 2 beer bottles. They just watched her. 

"Poor Yoona....an acholic dad and no mom." Leeteuk and Eunhyuk said. Yoona just drank and drank yet she never got drunk. 

"I'll be heading home now.." Yoona bowed towards Donghae,he nodded. "Do you need a ride?" Eunhyuk asked, "anniya...my feet are soar yet i want to be alone." Yoona smiled bitterly. Leeteuks mouth opened slightly seeing that smile...even if its bad. "Yoona let Donghae drop you off." Leeteuk said. "Anniya kwenchana." Yoona said. 
"Yoona just listen to me." Leeteuk held her shoulders Yoona sighed and nodded. "kaja." Yoona said as she walked away.

She exited out of the bar and waited for Donghae..

"Wheres your car?" Yoona asked. "Just there."He pointed at the car with tinted windows that had a spoiler yoona nodded and went inside as he unlocked the doors.

As they were on the freeway Donghae noticed her sniffling wiping away her tears.. "mianh" yoona smile Donghae sighed and pulled over "just cry..." he smiled yoonas started streaming out tears yoona. Jut kept sobbing and sobbing as he handed her napkins "k...ka..k...Kaja." yoona sniffles. As Yoona was near home she and Dongahae saw a drunk man wobbling around the streets. 

"Thats my father." Yoona smiled gently. She smiled at Dongahe,  "thank you." She said as she exited out. Yoona stepped out of the car but Donghae watched her. She ran to her dad and held. "Appa,its yoona kaja lets go home." Yoona smiled. "yah...ANi! I have to go to that B**** at America!" He said poking at Yoonas head though it hurted her. 

"I know i know i know lets go there soon. Kaja we have to go home." Yoona said still smiling as she was crying. She saw her dad fall on the ground crying she sighed and kneeled down. She smiled. "A..A..Appa kaja." Yoona sniffled. He looked at his daughter and poked her head. 

"PABO! Why are you still smiling?!" He said. "because you told me to." Yoona held his hand. "Pabo.." He replied. Yoona rubbed his hand againts her face. "Ye...I'm a pabo aren't I?" Yoona smiled.

----

Dongahae and Leeteuk hanged out together...

"So what do you think of Yoona?" Leeteuk sipped his coffee. 
"Shes strong,cute,and cool." Donghae replied.

"We are all planning to go on vacation you wanna come? We are heading to the beach house Yoona and her friend Yuri and Me and You." Leeteuk suggested. Donghae nodded.

"I'm down with that." Donghae smiled. "I have dibs on Yoon ah though." Leeteuk winked. Donghae smirked and nodded.

-

"Oppa!" Yoona waved. "Oh! Yoona yah." He smiled. "kaja, yuri ah this is Donghae ssi." Yoona gestured her hand towards him. "annyeongahasseyo Kwon yuri immida." She bowed as he bowed. Yoonas phone rang. "yeobasseyo?" Everyone looked at her.

"appa i told you im with Leeteuk oppa and yuri unnie this morning..." Yoona frowned. "oh addasoyo. i know pabo pabo..." Yoona smiled and sighed. "anniya, while im gone for a few days Halmoni and Hadabolgi will take care of you don't get too drunk addasoyo when i come back i'll make you my soup, don't forget you medicine at 6 yeah...addaso bye bye." Yoona hanged up she looked at 

Leeteuk,Donghae,and Yuri. "I'll be going in the car first." She said as everyone looked at her with her hand on her forehead. 
They all entered the car as leeteuk was driving with Yoona in the passenger seat as Yuri and Donghae sat in the back. 

"Yoong kwenchana?" Yuri asked with a concerned expression. "Huh? Oh...yea..." Yoona smiled bitterly. "Don't worry of your dad right now." Leeteuk said. "Me and him are planning to go to America for a week sooner or later he wants me to talk to my mom,and he wants to find her." Yoona sighed. "are you ready to face her?" Leeteuk and Yuri asked at the same time. Yoona smiled. "It doesn't matter wheather im ready or not, i have to face her." Yoona smiled. "Why the hell fo you keep smiling?!" Yuri yelled,

" ' Yoona ah yah,you know even if things get worse, you have to keep that mouth up smiling brightly. Even if you face your mother show a smile letting her thing you have a great life without her.' My appa told me to smile. But its been a living hell...but for him i will smile even if i look like an idiot i don't care." Yoona smiled again though a tear ran down. 'mianhae." Yuri quickly replied. Yoona turned at Yuri.

"Kwenchana ^_^" She smiled. 

---
Donghae's POV

"kwenchana." She smiled my heart skipped a beat. 

She keeps smiling...and being happy,i envy her. 

--

Yoona turned towards. and sighed "excatly whats okay?" Yoona sighed as she whispered to her self but Leeteuk heard her.

-

Sooner or later...

They all arrive at the beach house. Yoona gets her bags first and heads in yet theres no sound coming from her. As she unpacks all her things she sits on the balcony as she hugs her knees. As everyone unpacks Donghae comes out. "Yah,Its suppose to be vacation where you have fun not being sad all day." Donghae sat next to Yoona. She chuckled. "I know." Yoona smiled.  "here candy." Donghae said as he handed a candy yoona took it. 'komowayo." She smiled as she unwrapped it and ate it. 

"ah here i baked my famous cookies." Yoona smiled. "Only for me?" he asked Yoona nodded ."I only baked for you because Yuri unnie and oppa already tried some." Yoona said handing him a bag of cookies he opened and picked one as he put one in his mouth. "OH! its really good! "he looked amazed. "You're overreacting a bit." Yoona chuckled "Anniya! Ita really good!" He smiled Yoona smiled. "Wah...finally you smiled." Donghae chuckled yoona nodded.

"That night i dropped you off,I saw you and your dad, is it okay if you can share your history with me to let all your stress out?" Donghae asked. 

"Ahh you saw that,its nothing im going inside." Yoona said yet donghae just nodded. "Wait!" He said Yoona turned around "If you have nobody to comfort you,and i know we aren't that close yet but just come to me if you need someone." He smiled Yoona smiled and nodded. "Komowayo." She brightly smiled. 

----

Yoona enters the room with Yuri. 
"Yoona do you like Donghae?" Yuri asked. "Huh?! Anniya waeyo?" Yoona smiled. "Bullah..i have a feeling you guys will like each other." Yuri said Yoona patted her head. "Yuri unnie you're watching too many dramas." Yoona chuckled.

----

Yoona exits out of the bedroom and saw everyone throw confetti with a banner 'Happy Birthday!' 

Yoona smiled and looked at them 3. They all smiled with Leeteuk holding the cake. "happy birthday!" Everyone smiled Yoona started Smiling so brightly. "komowayo!" Yoona Smiled. Leeteuk walked towards her. "blow out your candles Yoongie." Leeteuk smiled. Yoona nodded and closed her eyes then blowed out the candles as everyone clapped. 
"Yoona lets eat at a resteraunt! Your favorite one!" Leeteuk suggested "Cheogmal? Its been a while since i been there." Yoona smiled she hugged Leeteuk. 

"komowayo oppa komowayo I will go get ready!" Yoona realeased her grip and went to her room. Leeteuk chuckled and smiled to himself. 

---

As everyone was ready they waited for yoona. She came out of the room and she was still smiling brightly. "kaja!" Yoona smiled they all smiled and nodded Donghae drived as Yoona sat in the front. 

They both entered inside and the owner recognized Yoona. "Yoona yah." The owner hugged her Yoona smiled at him. "Its been a while." The owner said Yoona nodded. "Ah this is my son" He gestured his hand towards his son. "Oh Oppa!" Yoona chuckled the guys eyes widen. "Its been years since you been here!" He smiled and hugged him as she hugged him back "Its been a while,i missed you." He held her hands. Yoona smiled and nodded. "What are you doing here?" The owner asked. 

"Appa! How can you not remember its her birthday today, right?" The son said. "You remembered also?" Yoona smiled he nodded, as he released his grip on her hands. 

"Sit here" The son pulled out a chair near the entrance. Yoona nodded as everyone else sat down. "Komowayo." Yoona smiled. 

---

As everyone ordered,a customer came in..

While everyone was laughing.

"what are you doing here?" The owner whispered to the customer.
"Get out now." He commanded as the customer spotted Yoona. The customer pushed him and walked towards the table everyone else looked except Yoona who was distracted eating Donghae didn't know who it was but Yuri and Leeteuk knew who it was their eyes widen. Yoona looked at them and looked behind her,She gulped and stood up..

"Yoona.." the customer said. 

"What are you doing here?" Yoona avoided eye contact. Yoona looked at Yuri and Leeteuk. She took her moms wrist and dragged her outside yet everyone can see them they saw Yoona yelling at her mom. Yoona just shook her head and headed back inside as her mom was crying outside. She looked at the mager and his son. "Oppa, get her out of here for me." Yoona said as the manager looked at his son and nodded. "Yoona just talk to your mom, talk with her with respect shes still your mom. Just talk to her.look at her. Shes been struggling too" He said yoona took a glance. Then looked back.

"Just because shes my mom doesn't mean she needs respect. Respect is whats earn. If she earns it ill treat and talk to her with respect. And its not my problem if shes struggling." Yoona said and went back out. The manager followed her so she wouldn't cause trouble he pulled his son away from her mom.

The crew went outside to watch and to control yoona. Yuri went in front of yoona. "Yoona just stop it now okay?" Yuri put her hands on her shoulder. Yoona shook her head and moved Yuri to the side, she walked towards the lady. 

"Get up!What you came here to apologize? You can't make up anything. Why because we came here for my birthday 'as a family'? Is that why you're here?" Yoona kicked her shoe. 

"Yoona...don't you feel bad for your own mother? Don't you know im here because i missed you?" she begged she picked up her moms bag "THEN WHY DID YOU LEAVE!?!?" She said throwing it towards her body,yet missed. Her mom closed her eyes then widened her eyes as she opened it and stared at Yoona who looked crazy Leeteuk pulled her back. "Yoona just stop." He said. "You know what you caused? 1. My father has been drinking turning to an acholic,2.We ran into lots of financial troubles and you weren't there. You say that you miss me? Then why did you leave. Because its my birthday? I Don't even want to speak or see you on my birthday." Yoona went into her bad and ripped their family picture into pieces throwing it at her she then pushed Leeteuks arms and ran away. 

"Yoona!" The managers son called her. "what are you doing chase after her?" The manager looked at Donghae and leeteuk, They nodded and chased Yoona they noticed her going into the house. They entered in and saw her go to her room spilling everything. 

Yuri opened the door and widened her eyes she held yoona hugging her whos crying pulling onto her hair. 
"Yoona.." Yuri said looking at Leeteuk and Donghae. 

She kept sobbing. "Why did she have to appear? Why did i have to be born?" Yoona looked at Yuri. "Don't say that." Yuri said, she took Yoonas purse and gave her the medicine. "Drink water." Yuri said she just nodded as she drank the water given by Yoona. "What are those pills for?" Donghae whispered. "Depression." Leeteuk replied. Donghae frowned. 
--------------

A/N: TOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGG IMMMM SOOOOO SOOOORRRRY! lawls. But yep. Hi. (^_^)/