3

When The Destiny Change

    Chanyeol push the bell button as he reach infront of his family house."Where's them??",Chanyeol look around to search his family."Owh my! I forgot to call omma that i back at the late night!Argh!!",Chanyeol fastly grab his handphone from his jeans pocket.

"Yoboeseyo??Omma?",Chanyeol makes his cute voice."Where do you go??",suddenly a lady voice approach to his ear."Omma?",Chanyeol ended the call and he trying to recognize the voice."Yes!! That's my boy!",then she hug Chanyeol as she missed her son really much.

"Mom..argh!! i..i need an oxygen!",Chanyeol gasping for air."Owh,i'm so sorry!Welcome home baby!",she pull Chanyeol's hand."Omma!Please don't call me that again! i'm getting older now!Hear my husky voice..ehem,ehem..haa...haa..huu..huu..",Chanyeol makes his jokes."Whatever!! i don't want hear that!!",she ignored his son.

Chanyeol lift his luggage into his bedroom."haaahhhh...i missed you my cute teddy!!",Chanyeol hug his teddy bear that he bought from his appa during his 9th birthday.

"Chanyeol!!",Omma called Chanyeol from the kitchen.Then,he open the door,"Yes Omma?What's wrong?",Chanyeol see his mom."I think you might forget to bring someone..",she look to Chanyeol.

"Who?girlfriend??No..",he shook his head."it's about your bestfriend..that's tall guy,Hajin..",she keep looking towards Chanyeol with a hope that she could see Hajin.Chanyeol become silent.His face changed when he heard Hajin's name.

"Why you keep silent?Is it something has happen on him?",his mom touched his shoulder softly.Without any words,Chanyeol walk into his room."Chanyeol!Hey!open the door please!!",she knocked the door for many time."Hemph!!",she sighed.Many questions is lingering on her mind,"Are they quarrel with each other?sometimes kids like that,maybe.."

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

I have a nightmare..Sounds creepy right?hahaa...hey,wait,why i'm laughing about that??

         I dreamed Hajin..he calling my name.I could see him,he waving his hands towards me and smiling with his torn jacket that he wear,same like on the accident day.

"Why??"Hajin seems to tell me something..but i could not hear it..I trying to come near to him but he still far away from me..weird...but, my dream is not ended like that..until at one part,i could see myself at one corner of a road..and i found  Ha Eun,the girl that i met yesterday.

She is wearing her school uniform.

"Hey!",I call her and wanted to approach her but i can't.Then, a motorbike came and hit her body.She is lying down with many blood flowing down from her head and her eyes..I could see the accident because it happen infront of me.

Then,a guy wearing helmet and black jacket come near to her.He looks very anxious when he call the girl and shakes her body but no response from her.i focusing on that guy because he looks very familiar.Hey,wait..is that Hajin??

Should i tell it to mom?Oh no..i don't want to make her feel depressed."Chanyeol!Come let's breakfast.",omma called me.

"Why you didn't tell me about Hajin last night huh?",omma put her hands on her hips."Owh..i 'm really sorry bout last night because i'm too sleepy..hah!last night i called him..he said he just too busy with his work.So, i don't want to bother him..hehe..",i lie to her."Owh..okay if you said like that~",she understood."Chanyeol!!Why you always lying??Damn!i'm not a kind person!",i my chest.

 

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I had the same nightmare again.Absolutely it same with last night.But Hajin gave me the pink watch that belong to the girl.He shut his mouth and leave me slowly and dissappear like a 'ghost'..lol..he makes me scared.

Then i heard a phone ringing..sounds like Hajin's phone ringtone.."Argh~Whatever! Then,i open my eyes..I wanted to scream when Hajin sleep beside me!His breathing.."OMG!!Am i dreaming again??",I could not believe my eyes.Then.i grab my alarm.And it shows..

                                                                            FRIDAY

                                                                8:00 A.M  ~~ 20/04/20**

                                  

"Wait??The date is same like the day..oh my...",i exhale my breath.I pinch my arm,"This is not a dream!!"

I rub my eyes for many time.I look to entire of the house..i'm at living room and i'm just sleep infront of the television.

Slowly i answered the call."Yo..boe..seyo?",i yawn and rubbing my eyes again and again..i can't stop doing that..

"Hajin!Hajin~ah!",i can hear a woman voice crying on the phone."Hello..i'm Chanyeol..is that anything happen??",I asked her.

"Please tell to Hajin to back home now..because there have some emergency.."said that woman.

"probably she is his mother..but his home is quite far from this place..Argh..should i tell him?i become amazed at this time.i don't know what i'm suppose to do.i don't want to let this accident happen again.this is only the opportunity to change the destiny..and i'm the person who has given the responsibility to change it all...

Suddenly i heard someones voice that wishpering me to go there,yes..the road,the place that i dreamed lastnight.I know that road because Hajin ever brought me to a highschool for a maths quiz  competition early this month.

My head keep spining like a wheel,thinking of a way to tell him.."Haa!!",i got an idea.Slowly i change my clothes and put his handphone on his ear before i leave him.

(end of CHANYEOL'S POV)

 

                                                                               

(HAJIN'S POV)

"HAAAHHH!!",i screamed because my phone suddenly vibrate on my ear.

"huh..i'm soo lucky because it not ring at my ear..if that happen,i think  i can't hear anything now.

"Yoboeseyo?Omma??....Yes,i get it!",i touch the red icon to end the call.I'm feel very uncomfortable now.I can feel that my body like a zombie..owh,it's like i'm wake from my grave..lol...what i'm saying?Argh..never mind."Where's Chanyeol??",I search him around the house but there is no sign of him."Where did he goes?Today it's not a school day,hemmp..except he have a school project to be finish..maybe~",i smiled.

I grab my lovely black jacket and ride my motorbike to my hometown."Mom??What has happen right now??Why always me?!",i couldn't say any words again because i think i had the same situation before this.."Dejavu??",i asked myself.

 (end of HAJIN'S POV)

 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Chanyeol wait at the corner of the road.Waiting for Ha Eun.

Then, he could see the girl waving her hands towards her friend,"Goodbye!!See you tomorrow!".

They keep smiling and waving their hands towards each other."Same like the dream",said Chanyeol.The girl wanted to across the road and i can see from a distance,there Hajin's motorbike."This is the time!",Chanyeol run as fast as he can and grab Ha Eun's hand.

Chanyeol push her body away from the road.Hajin shocked and he quickly dodge his motorbike from hit Chanyeol's body.He lurched his handbrakes and he turns his face to Chanyeol.

Unfortunately, a lorry came after Hajin's motorbike and suddenly hit Chanyeol.

He is thrown about a meter from the place."CHANYEOL!!!!",Hajin screamed.He and Ha Eun run to get Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol!!please don't leave me!!please!!",Hajin fall his tears like a river."it's ok...everything is ok..but..argh..",Chanyeol coughing.Many blood flows from his head."Why you have to do this??Are you crazy huh??HUH??",Hajin shakes Chanyeol's body.Chanyeol look to Ha Eun..she is crying.

"Don't cry..you are save now",Chanyeol give a smile.

"Thanks for saving my life..I'm so sorry!!",Ha Eun kneel infront of Chanyeol."i have change the destiny..Hajin and Ha Eun are save..i like to see that happen.But..i have to paid it back..with my soul..",Chanyeol coughing with a blood.

"What are you saying??i can't get it.",Hajin take his phone and call for the ambulance.Chanyeol touch his hand,"Hyung..it's already to late...",his body getting weak.His lips and his skin change to pale..very pale..

"Chanyeol..please!i beg you..don't leave me like this!!",Hajin hug his body tightly.Chanyeol's eyes getting blurred.He looks to the pink watch that Ha Eun wear.Then,he wishper to Hajin's ear..

"The girl have a nice watch..",Chanyeol keep with a smile towards them until his last breath...

 

~THE END~


T.T.....