1

When The Destiny Change

                             It's timeless.Difinitely timeless.The time never stops us.And memory will be recorded as time passes.Sometimes our memory will full with happiness but sometimes we must through a hard time to lives.All these memory could not be erase in our mind until our last breath...One question that always come out of our mind,"can we return back the time??" .What if  or what would happen if we change our destiny as the time reverse?It might be our opportunity to change it all..but sometimes,the destiny might change to be worst that gives us a bitter memories in our life...

 

(AUTHOR'S POV)

On that day,before the accident happen,

         Hajin's handphone ringing on a table but he could not hear it because ha fall asleep after he played a video games with Chanyeol for about five hours.Chanyeol that sleep beside him wakes up and grab the phone and answered the call."Yo..boe..seyo?",Chanyeol yawn and rubbing his eyes for many time."Hajin!Hajin~ah!!",he can hear a voice,a woman voice crying on the phone.

"Is it Hajin's mom?",Chanyeol asked himself."Hajin..Hajin!Wake up!!You have an emergency call from your mom!",Chanyeol pushed his hyung's body as much as he can.Immediately Hajin wakes up and grab his phone from Chanyeol's hand."Omma??....Yes,I get it!",Hajin ends the call with a worried face."Hyung?is it alright?What had happen to your mom?She...,she is crying..",Chanyeol wanted to know what had happen to Hajin's mom.

"That's not your business..So don't trouble yourself and wasting your time to help me..Arasso?You just a kid,so don't really think it too much",Hajin look straight towards Chanyeol.Hajin walk to his room and wears his black jacket and a helmet."Hyung,where do you want to go?",Chanyeol pulls Hajin's hand."Somewhere..",Hajin creates a fake smile and riding his motobikes before he leaves Chanyeol alone.

Hajin feels that his phone vibrates in his pocket.He can't answer the call now.He taught that the call from his mother."Mom??What has happen right now?Why always me??",Hajin sighed.

He forced himself to arrive to the place in a short time but his hometown is 100 km far.How could he rides so far away?Hajin takes a trouble decision.Without thinking the risk,he increased the speed of his motorbike until the speed meter reach 200 km/h.Hajin turns to left until he reach at one corner of a road.

Suddenly a girl wears school uniform came across the road.Hajin troubly shocked!He fastly lurched the handbrakes but it's already too late.The girl was hitted by his motorbike and her head bumped to a window of a car that parked at the cross-road.

The window fall into pieces and one of it enter her retina.The girl falls down with many blood flowing from her head.Hajin stunned.He get the girl,"Mi..mianhae...a..hey..please answer me!hey!",Hajin shakes her weak body but could not find any response from the girl.

"Argh!!What i have done??!!",he become nervous and scared when he looks to the blood that came out from the girl eyes.

(HAJIN'S POV)

At a hospital,

 As the ambulance reach at a hospital,all the nurse and two doctors fastly get the girl that lay down on hospital bed with blood never stops flowing and pushed her to emergency room.I follows them from back.

But suddenly the girl hand falls and her watch detached from her hand onto the floor.I fastly takes the watch and insert it into a pocket on my jacket.I lean myself against the wall with tears flowing down like a river.

"Argh!!Pabo!Pabo!",I grasp my hand tightly and knocked my head for many time.I can feels that i will have a hard challenge after this.But i have to through it.."Oh my God...please help me..".

My handphone suddenly rings again."Yoboeseyo?Omma..I'm sorry,i can't be there now because i have some works to do..bye..i'm really sorry!",I don't know what i'm doing now..i feels that i can't do anything properly now.I'm like an idiot person.I lied to my mom..What if her response if she knows all these things?Argh...she will kill me..

                    All of a sudden,an old man run and approach one of a doctor that came out from the emergency room.I could hear that he keeps asking about her daughter.

"How about her condition?Please tell me!!She is my only daughter!Please! i begging you,please save her!",said that old man.

The doctor put his hand on the old man shoulder."We are sorry sir.We must put her in emergency room before we do some dissect on her eyes",explained the doctor."Her eyes?No..i don't want my daughter blind..",he almost become hopeless.

"We will try our best for her.But we not sure of the effectiveness.Maybe it will be 50% to recover her eyes back to normal",the doctor sighs.I dare myself and slowly i drag my feet to the old man.I know that he wouldn't give me his apologies."Ajeoshi..I'm really sorry..really sorry..",i touch his hand softly."What the??",the old man shock."I'm the person who involve in that accident.i..accidently hitted her..it happen to fast..yes..this is all my fault..please forgive me!I..I will pay the expenses..i'm promised!",i look towards the floor..

The old man quiet.Without a word never come from his mouth.After a moment,he said with a bury eyes,"Are you insane?Owh..you think with your apologies,you can return my daughter eyes back??Ahh??.i become stutter.All the people around me stared towards me."i...i..",i can't continue my words.I don't know the ways to convince him.i'm become speechless at this time.

(end of HAJIN'S POV)

           

(AUTHOR'S POV)

 

                   Chanyeol was worried about Hajin.He called Hajin using his phone for about 10 times but he did not answer it."Where is him?Aish!! Why he always like to keep his secret from me??Oh..please Chanyeol..don't thoughts anything bad about Hajin!Please,i really believe him that he wouldn't do any crime..of course~",mumured Chanyeol.He sit on the sofa and scrathing his scalp for many time,"Aish!!".He turns his face and look to the wall clock,"it's almost 3 a.m.!!!Argh,my time has wasted waiting for him! I don't care,i want to sleep now!",Chanyeol walk slowly to his bedroom with a sleepy face..

                                                                                

 

(CHANYEOL'S POV)

                     I fastly jump out from my bed when hear someones is knocking the door.

"Yaahh!!I'm coming!!",as I open the door,i saw Hajin with his torn jacket and some bruise on his face."What had happened to you??",I asked him.He never looks towards me.

"Hyung?!What have you done?Are you have a fight with that gangsters again??Yaahh!!Answer me!",i pulled his jacket from his back."i'm okay..i'm fine!!",Hajin creates his smile.

"Just look to my face..is it cool right??hahahaaa...",he pointed to a red scratch under his cheek.Hajin seems to hide the truth from me.But suddenly he was fainted."Hyung!Hyung!",i shakes his body.

"Haahaa!just kidding! You fool!",Hajin laughing."Aish!! I hate you!Huhuhu..",i tapped his head."Ouch!!",he smiles again."Can you bring me to my room please..actually my legs cramp..hehehe..sorry for bothering you..".Then i lead him into his room..

                       "Hyung,are you really comfortable with this way?Just a minute,I'll take some medicine for you",i standed up but he grab my hand."What? if you wanted some food and drinks,you can ask me,arasso?",said me.

"gwenchana..i'm okay..",he slowly release his hand from me."Tell me what had happened to you!Aish!Why should i repeating  the same question?Argh..",i sit beside him.

"i don't want to tell you my problem..hemmp,this may take a time for you to understand,but sooner or later you'll know my problem..anyway thanks for helping me!",he give me a good sign with his thumb.

I really confused with him..the way he talk to me like he gonna to tell me the truth..but i can feel from deep from my heart that something bad gonna happen tomorrow..I don't know what is this feeling but when i'm always thinking about it,this feeling become stronger.

 

At the morning, i takes a shower and prepares some breakfast before Hajin and I goes to school.As i reached infront of his room,the feeling suddenly come out and lingering in my mind..

"Hajin!Hajin!",i knocked his door with all my effort."It's locked!!!",I grab a keys from a key box near the television.As i open the door,i saw his body stiffness."Hey!!Hyung!!",my tears flows down when i saw many pills scatered on the floor.Unfortunately,i found it's container."It's a painkiller!!Where he got this stuff??!!Why???",i pushed his body.

I hug his cold body,"Hyung..how could  you leave me like this?Why you did this to me??Have you think what would happen if you being like this?",i screamed out with all my tears.

After two weeks since Hajin's dead,I can't concentrate what i'm doing now and i couldn't pay my rent.My life now changed to be mostly,worst...

I packed my things out before i leaves the apartment.I walk slowly and enter Hajin's bedroom.I takes his black jacket that i put on his bed.As i want to pick up the jacket,i fells that there's something in one of the pockets.I grob the pocket and finally i found a pink watch."Ladies watch??",I asked myself. Then i saw a short note on his desk."it's a will..from him?How i didn't noticed it before this?".Slowly I read the will..

 

                          I'm sorry..I don't know what i'm wrote now..I know if you read this,that's mean that i'm not lives  in this world anymore.This is so sad and hard to tell the truth..i don't know what i'm suppose to do after i'm had an accident yesterday.I hit a girl..and i have drag her into a darked world..She's blind..Her father really loves her because she is the only daughter that he have.This is all my fault.And one thing..before i ended my words,Can you help me?can you tell her that i'm really sorry to her.And if you found a pink watch,just give it to her..That's all..Thank's God because you gave me such a bestfriend..Chanyeol,Mianhae..If anyone asked about me,you just said to them that i having a such good holiday in heaven..lol..Bye....

                                                                                                                                                KIM HA JIN a.k.a your idiot friend

(END of CHANYEOL'S POV)


to be continued~hah....(sighed)