2

When The Destiny Change

   Slowly Chanyeol take a deep breath.He trying to control himself from crying but he can't.His heart is just too soft like a child.His eyes is filled up with tears now.

"Let's find out about it..this watch is the only point to solve all this things..Hajin..i'm promised that i won't dissappoint you",Chanyeol grasp the watch tightly.Then,he pull his luggage and walk to a cab stop with a dull face.He take a cab as he wanted to back to his home near Daegu.In the cab,Chanyeol keep looking to the outside through the car mirror.

He was pensive onto his world.The cab driver keep asked him for many time but he still did not answer it.Until at one point the driver exclaimed to Chanyeol."Hey!!Are you really want to make me mad??Are you a deaf??Where do you want to go?",the face of the driver changes like a lion.

Chanyeol wake up from his dreaming and he immediately he changed his decision."I'm so sorry sir of what i've did..Sir,can you bring me to a hospital near at this area?please!I'm really sorry!",Chanyeol felt sorry to the driver.

"Hempph...luckily there's a hospital near this area,but it's about 20km from this place",the driver smirked to Chanyeol.Chanyeol keep silent along the journey.

At the hospital,

       Chanyeol walk to the counter and asked many questions to the nurse."aaa...may i asked you,last two weeks there's an accident between a girl that hit by a motorbike,,if she was send here,where's her ward?",Chanyeol make his silly face.

"Yes,if i'm not mistaken,the girl was send here and a tall guy..wait,i want to check the namelist..",the nurse look to the name of the patients on a list."Owh,the girl name is Choi Ha Eun..and the guy name is Kim Hajin..Erm,can i ask you,actually who are you?We are so sorry,only her family are allowed to visit her",explained the nurse.

"I'm...I'm..her cou..cousin..",Chanyeol became stutter."What's your name?",she asked again."Choi Kwang Seok",Chanyeol trying to cheat her and he used the name that suddely appear in his mind."ok..ok..take this card,there's a number of the ward",said the nurse with a pleasant smile.

Chanyeol feels his heart going to fall out when he reach infront of the ward."I...i can't do it..why i have to take this responsibilities?What is her feeling when i'm meet her because of i'm wanted an apologise from her?",Chanyeol worried.

He slowly open the door and he saw the girl with her eyes covered with a bandage.

She was lie down on her bed."She's sleeping..",Chanyeol makes his assumption.Then,he drag a chair and sit beside her while holding the pink watch.

"First thing,i'm not your cousin nor anybody that you knows..i'm an anonymous that wanted an apologies from you because of what my brother did to you.i'm here to fulfill his word..He is gone from this world because he think the accident is caused by him..and makes you like this..He said he really sorry..if you give him a sorry,maybe he would be calm at 'there'.And here's your watch.

My brother found it and he wanted to give it back to you..",Chanyeol put the watch on a table that have many flowers that gave from her family."Never mind if you not listen of what i'm said..And at least,i have fulfill his will..finally.. i wish the best for you,,i hope you will recover soon..",Chanyeol stand up and walk to the door.

"Hey....,you...",suddenly a slow voice calling Chanyeol."She's awake?",Chanyeol turn his body and look to the girl."You don't need  an apologise..because my eyes would not be return back.My darked world...Silly world,i can't see anything but i can feel it..",Ha Eun express her feeling.She sounds to be crying.Chanyeol seems to cuddle her but he refused to do it."What i'm doing??",Chanyeol asked himself.

 


to be continued~~