Chapter 5 - Him, I and him

My road to homo ...

Byunghun slammed the door on the boy’s face and said through the shut door, “You got the wrong house.”

“Hyung! Hyung!” the boy started to bang the door. “I am sorry about yesterday. Please let me apologise to you properly.” Niel begged.

Leaning on door, Byunghun thought in confusion, “What shall I do? What shall I do? I am not really angry with him but I do not want to see him either. Does that mean I am actually angry with him?” Niel continue to bang the door and said, “Hyung! I wasn’t joking yesterday. Can you hear me? I seriously like you. So, if possible I …” Niel couldn’t complete the sentence because Byunghun suddenly opened the door and pulled him inside.

“Don’t say such embarrassing things loudly in front of my door.” Byunghun said to Niel. Niel stood, shocked by his hyung’s action as Byunghun got lost in thought, “Darn it! I pulled him inside. Now, What?”

“Hyung!” Niel uttered in excitement and hugged him. “Get off! Get off me! … You’re heavy.” Byunghun said trying to push Niel away even though Niel kept clinging onto him.

Suddenly, the sound of something large falling down came from his room. “That kid, I can’t even leave him for a sec.” Byunghun thought as he hurried back to his room. He quickly opened the door and saw the sick boy jumping all over his room and rolling on his bed.

“Who’s that?” asked Niel becoming green-eyed. Byunghun brushed him off saying, “someone you don’t need to know.” As he started to walk inside his room, Niel held his hand. Byunghun turned to Niel and saw a very mournful expression on his face as if he will cry in any second.

“Oi, oi! Don’t give me that look. Please don’t cry on me. I am saying this but what the hell is wrong with this situation? Why am I being dragged around by a bunch of morons?” Byunghun thought in exasperation before Ricky interrupted his thoughts saying, “L-joe hyung, you live here? Wow! I am so envious … You got your own bed and your room is so big. You even have an attached bathroom and look at this walk-in closet. Waahh…!” he said running around the room in excitement.

“Don’t cry!” Byunghun said to Niel in a low voice. Niel looked at him with delight in his face and released Byunghun’s hand. Byunghun turned around and took a few steps and shouted at Ricky, “Get down here, you monkey!”

“L-joe hyung, do you live here alone? I am so envious … I got an idea. Why don’t you let me stay here? This way you do not need to pay for compensation. What do you think?” said Ricky with a wide smile on his face.

Byunghun thought, “Ayyy … not bad. This way I don’t need to offer him all my pocket money. But then I don’t know if my mum will agree or not.”

“And of course, you have to offer me three meals a day. And also …” as Ricky was adding some features on his contract Byunghun snapped. “Ricky, what do you take me for?” Byunghun asked patiently. “Landlord of course!” answered Ricky.

“Hey  you! Don’t get too cocky just because my hyung is kind. I know people like you, you just want his attention, right?” Niel interrupted. “What is he talking about, L-joe hyung?” asked Ricky to Byunghun. “I don’t know.” uttered Byunghun.

“Am I being picked on by a kid who is one and half years younger than me? Not only that, am I being protected by my junior? … ahh ahh! Life is becoming heavier even though I am drifting away.” As Byunghun was having these thoughts in his mind, he saw Niel leaving from the corner of his eyes. He wondered, “Did I go too far? What did I say to hurt his feeling? Speaking of which, did I really hurt his feelings?”

“What are you thinking so hard about? Don’t you know, no matter how hard you think people who are airheads-like you-their minds will always be filled with air. It will only blast if you try to force something in that airhead of yours.” said Ricky.

“Air bag? Do you think I have luxurious free time to do that?” answered Byunghun although, he couldn't comprehend what Ricky said about him being an airhead. “I was right.” murmured Ricky.

Suddenly, Niel started to shout from downstairs, “Hyung! Come down quick!” Both Byunghun and Ricky rushed down.

 

*Authur's note - Guys, i will be out of country for a while so i wont be updating for a while. Sorry!*