Chapter - 4 encounter

My road to homo ...

*authors note - sorry for updating late*

“oh ohh!” he turns around and briskly starts to walk away from the person behind him in an attempt to escape. “What is he doing here? His place is 16 blocks away.” He thought to himself.

“Oi, wait! Right L-joe! Oi I said wait.” The baby faced boy yelled at him. Byunghun started to run. “Why does it have to be this way?” He murmured running as fast as he could. Following Byunghun he shouted, “I got something to tell you. Hyung! Wait up.”

The story with this boy goes back 3 days ago. Since I am new around this neighbourhood, I go for a walk every other evening to explore the area. This is how I met him in a small incident.

It was dark that night and some of the street light weren’t working. I was on my way to home. Then suddenly, I heard a voice coming from the corner of the street, “let go! Get off me!” I quickly rushed towards the voice and saw a streetwalker violently forcing herself on a man. I tried to tear them apart and on doing so the man quickly grabbed his bag and fled the scene. Before I could say anything a fist came flying towards my face and I fell down.

“What do you think you’re doing, moron?” she grabbed my collar and shoved me on the ground. “You let that thief take my bag. Stupid! My money was in there. How am I going to live now? Do you have any idea what you have done? Answer me!” she screamed at me as she explained. I was startled when I saw her face because it wasn't a 'she' it was actually a 'he'! I mistook this boy for a girl because of how small he was to be working on that line. I felt the guilt for taking away his earnings while here I was, living off of my parents’ money.

“I will take full responsibility.” I said. He stopped his movement in confusion but then started to shout again, “How are you going to take responsibility? Don’t talk like you can handle anything. Do you even know how hard it is to live alone?” I brushed off his hand from my collar. “That bag contained all the money I had.” He mourned looking down. I smacked his head because I found it annoying; I already told him that I was going to take responsibility and still he hadn't quieted down. “Didn’t I say I will take full responsibility? And you don’t need to sell your body as well. Isn’t that nice? I am being very generous here.” I said that with pride, however, I found out he wasn’t selling his body at all when I saw the anger build in his eyes. After that I just had to run away from this crazy fellow. And that is the story behind how I am taking care of this 18 year old baby.

After running for a quite a distance, he ran out of breath so he gave up. “Why was I running anyway? Man, backing down on his word, so pathetic.” He kept thinking of how uncool he must have looked just then. He turned around to see if the boy was keeping up with his pace.

“Somebody call the ambulance.” bawled someone. Then, he saw a small crowd that had quickly gathered around someone lying on the ground. “Somebody just fainted.” He heard someone say.

“Ah!” Byunghun uttered. “It must be him.” He thought and ran toward the crowd. “Oi oi! What the hell is going on? We aren’t shooting a movie here. Why are you lying on the ground?”thoughts ran desperately through his mind. “Rickyyy~ Rickyyy!” called Byunghun trying to pass through the crowd. “Let me pass through. He is my friend. Rickyyy!” begged Byunghun. He called a cabin desperation and was able to take him to his house.

“Oh! You’re back early today. I've got to go somewhere.” said his mother climbing downstairs. “Oh my! Is he alright? Do you want to take him to the hospital?” said his mother as she set eyes on the limp body beside her son. “No. He is alright. He just fainted due to heat.” explained Byunghun. “Have you contacted his parents yet?” asked his mother. “No! I know him so it is fine. Anyway he lives alone. I will take him to my room for now.” he said and carried him to his room.

“I have left some money on the table. Use it if is necessary. I am going now.” He heard his mother say before she left.

He laid Ricky on his bed and covered him with a duvet. “I didn’t know he was so weak. I shouldn’t have pushed him this hard.” he sighed and walk out of his room. He goes to the kitchen to prepare some porridge for Ricky.  “Ahh… Why am I even doing this?” he complained.

While he was busy preparing food for Ricky, the door bell rung. “Who could it be? Mum won’t be back this soon and dad is on a business trip. The delivery man, perhaps?” he thought. He went to answer the door. When he opened the door, he found an unexpected guest.