`heart attack

Project Pay Back, Get Back

your POV

I

 





 

 

 

inhaled deeply. "Done, unnie." Hyorin jumped off her chair and smiled.

"Wow, I have ten missed calls~" Bora eyed her phone as her manager said goodbye.

I walked over and she mumbled some "ahuh"s and "yeah"s until one message caught her off-guard. She blinked some more and I tugged on her arm. "Yah~ what's the matter?"

"There happened something bad. That's what he's saying here....I have to make a quick call. Stay here..." Bora smiled at me and left with her phone on her ear.

I waited for some minutes and she came back, looking pale. I chuckled, slapping her arm softly. "Unnie, you look like you just saw a ghost."

"Hey, Jinie...uhm, there's a good friend of mine and...he has just told me something really bad." Bora folded her hands and stretched them slightly. I blinked and bit my lip. "Oh, unnie, you know you can tell me anything. I'll listen to you all day."

"Well~ it's nothing about, uhm, me." she looked at her feet and I scratched my collar softly. "A-about who?" N-not about me, right?

Bora inhaled. "Uh~m...Kris...Let's get into the car first."

I followed her and she was the one to drive, the others were seated in the back.

"Tell me now, I want to know." I demanded quietly and she started the engine as if she had a heavy heart and a hard time telling me. "I can say it in front of my members, right?"

"Sure," I nodded, "They're also my best friends."

We drove down an empty street and Bora began explaining. "You know Block B's leader Zico, right? And you know he's a friend of mine...whatever, he was at this café you always go to. What was its name again~?"

"Suki's?" I asked and she nodded, pointed at me shortly. "Yeah, this café. Well, he was there and...there was a girl waiting..."

"Jesus, shoot her!" I laughed and Bora looked at me. "Jiho ah watched her...she met up with Kris...and not just as friends...He saw them...kissing and talking about five months-anniversary stuff. Jiho couldn't watch and hear everything since he went home again. Honey, I'm sorry."

I was paralyzed and didn't even listen to Bora's words after "about five months anniversary stuff". Kris and I would be dating for two years this December...and he met up with a girl for five months already without letting me know it?

I found myself choking on a sob. "Why would he do something like this to me? He always said I will always be the one for him...we both knew we maybe couldn't be dating forever, b-but he said, if he could he would...why does he need to date another girl? If he broke up with me and started dating her, o-okay, but why like this? Does he need to break my heart?"

"Jiho's very kind-hearted and he couldn't bear knowing such a fact without you knowing it...Don't you think it's right what he did?" Bora my shoulder, curtly glancing at me and I wiped my tears away yet they kept on coming back. I nodded painfully and erupted in a big cry.

I loved Kris more than I loved myself. He was a perfect boyfriend. He was looking like an idol, of course, he was an idol known all over the world, but also, Kris had the cutest and loveliest character I've ever known. He was a perfect, consummate human-being, I couldn't have made a better choice than to love and start dating him.

The other Sistar members comforted me, even unbuckled their seatbelts to hug me slightly from behind because I started crying bitterly.

I smiled at the waitress as I got my bubble tea and paid politely.

"Jinie ah~" a voice floated into my ears and instead of butterflies flying all over stomach a stone dropped inside my tummy.

I turned around with a curt smile. "Hey, Kris~"

He came over and wanted to kiss my temple yet I backed away, tears forming.

"Are you alright, Jinie?" Kris asked and I inhaled. "Yeah, I'm alright...I just think I'll catch a flu and...I don't want to infect you..."

"Aw," he ruffled my hair, "you're so sweet."

"Unlike somebody else." I mumbled. Gladly he didn't hear it and he inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a second. "Where are you going now?"

"Home." I sipped my bubble tea and he pulled on his cap. "I'll come along, if this is alright."

I shrugged and he followed me. We walked into my car and drove to uptown Seoul, Bukchon Hanok Village.

We arrived quickly and entered my house.

"Hey...Jinah yah, you're so absent." Kris noted and I turned to him after I've faced my inner courtyard.

He looked around. "Oh, have you changed some things here?"

I walked up and down my small path and the small heart pendant on my necklace. "Yeah, about~ five months ago...new is better~"

Somebody knocked on my door and I told Kris to open it. He shrugged and did so.

A small girl stood there, her look disgusted me. She was too perfect.

"Oppa, who's she?" the girl immediately barked and I breathed out loudly. "His girlfriend."

Kris looked back and forth between us and I knew he noticed by now how ed he was.

After I came home yesterday night Bora suggested to let Jiho pick up the girl at Suki's and tell her Kris would be here. Bora told me, Jiho didn't mention me in this whole thing. We both knew, if I would confront Kris without this plan he would've denied it anyway.

"O-oppa, is this true?!" she gasped and I sighed curtly. "Kris, please tell her how long you've been dating me."

Kris inhaled yet didn't bring out one sound. He looked to the ground.

"Wu Yifan!" the perfect-ish girl squeaked and Kris jerked slightly. "I-in December...two years..."

She stamped off and he looked at me. I shook my head. "Bora told it me two days ago."

"H-how did she know?"

"It doesn't matter, how can you betray me, you told me I'll be in your heart forever!"

"I never told you something else!"

I shook my head again. "You showed it...I just want to know one thing...why did you do this to me? Is it because of your job? Do you think you deserve something better than me?"

He bit the inside of his cheek and I blew a raspberry quietly. "Tell me, Wu Yifan."

"I-I don't want you to know..."

"I told you every little secret I was capable of...I lost friends because of you, I lost some of my jobs as a stylist at some places because of you...why can't you tell it me?"

Kris opened his mouth and scratched his neck. He exhaled one last time before he spoke up. "Alright, you asked me to...You are a really lovely person, and you've always been there for me during all this time, but...don't get me wrong, like I said, your character is beautiful and I can't find a better person than you, but...we're too different. You're sometimes way too direct, harsh and sometimes even raw.-"

"You know what is raw? To break a person's heart like that." I wiped a tear away harshly and Kris averted his gaze. "She got the looks I've been waiting for and-"

"Looks? Looks? She got the looks I've been wai- this of being quiet, am I fat or something? I'd understand it if I'd weight 140kilogram but I don't ,so, is it that bad? Is it so bad to look like me? Does my appearance burn your eyes?" I threw a small tantrum and Kris looked up again. "Lis-"

"I gave you my precious time and...and...you throw almost two years away...just like that?" I sobbed lightly yet gulped down the big lump in my throat. "I gave you all my trust...I gave you all the love I could give...I gave you something I only wanted to give somebody I love from the bottom of my heart. I-I gave you...my ity..."

Kris sighed sadly. "Jinah ah, you've-"

"Kris, you've ed up, immensely. Leave my house." I spoke, my sight blurred terribly.

Kris inhaled and looked to the side. "Ji-"

"Go!" I screamed and he turned to the door, leaving.

I collapsed and hugged my knees, crying miserably. I sobbed crazily and tears streamed down my cheeks, very probably smudging all my make-up.

"I'm sorry...really. Was it bad what I did?" I felt a hand on my back and looked up, blinking, so the blur would leave. I looked into a pair of man's eyes and he looked so ruefully it hurts. I looked up higher and saw another girl standing in front of me, looking just as sad and Bora almost crying.

"Jiho ah, go away, I want to hug my baby!" Bora pushed him away and hugged me, "We've heard everything! H-how do you feel?!"

"I-I-I feel so bro-oken!" I cried into her shoulder and pulled away. "I-I think I ru-ruin your sh-sh-shirt-"

"I don't care, cry!" I felt her shoulders bobbing up and down and soon noticed her crying as well.

We both cried for about half an hour and sat down at the edge of my small steps in front of my back door, having Jiho, and his girlfriend, how I got to know, standing in front of us.

Jiho groaned loudly. "Hey, Jinah sshi...I'm sorry I saw what...what I saw...but I thought if I was getting betrayed I'd like to know it and I don't know you that well, so I told it Bora noona, who told it you. And I hope you don't hate me for that..."

I shook my head and stood up weakly. "No, no, it's alright...if I wouldn't know it, well, I think it would be worse. Thanks for seeing it, somehow."

I looked at the girl. "Hey, can I hug your boyfriend?"

She nodded with a small and sweet chuckle and I awkwardly hugged Jiho. "Thank you again." I pulled away and rubbed my still watery eyes. "I will cry all night long today, and maybe the next weeks as well, but thanks."

He drew his hands through his hair. "I still feel bad ruining a relationship."

"Kris ruined this, not you." I tried to laugh yet it came out like a dying squirrel and I facepalm-ed, "Please leave before I throw my head against one of those struts here and you'll be arrested for killing somebody although you haven't."

Jiho and his girlfriend laughed shortly and Bora threw her arm around my neck. "I'll stay over, so you won't commit suicide, dongsaeng."

I pointed at her with my thumb. "I-I can't think of a better best friend than my Yoon Bora."

"I can see that." Jiho dryly laughed and brought his arm around his girlfriend's torso, "We'll be gone then. Goodnight~?"

"Goodnight to you two as well." I sniffed and they left. I locked the door behind them and I started tearing up again. "...I lost my boyfriend today..."

Bora fell around my neck and I cried some more.

author's note // just for you to know, her nickname would be pronounced like "Genie"....Idk, just felt like telling you :D
the house is from Personal Taste, check out the drama for the whole house (lol jk, tell me if I should post more pics of the house because it is perffffffff~ if i'd live in korea I'd buy a hanok like that, it's da purrdy *^* )
how was this? tell me again :3