`perfect

Project Pay Back, Get Back

your POV

W

 




 

 

 

 

ith my back I pushed the doors to Suki's open while I searched for my wallet I obviously couldn't find in my big bag.

I groaned annoyed and first walked up to the counter before continuing to search for it.

"Annyeong haseyo~" I beamed at the employee and ordered immediately, "A bubble tea, c11."

She nodded and I finally found it, letting out a sigh of relief.

"A woman has found her wallet in her bag. This needs some applause in my opinion." soft applause could be heard and I turned around, seeing Woo Jiho grinning. I cheekily rolled my eyes and groaned. "Thank you though, Jiho sshi...What're you doing here?"

He casually walked up the counter. "Three americanos." the girl behind the counter nodded and Jiho turned to me again. "Getting something to drink for me, my girlfriend and another friend."

I nodded and he pulled out the wallet from the back of his jeans, fishing out enough Won to pay before putting it back.

"Hm," I glanced at him, "I should do that, too..."

"Sorry, but you have a skirt on." Jiho remarked and I grimaced, crooking my back a bit. "Duh~"

He chuckled and the woman at the counter cut our conversation. "Excuse me, your bubble tea is done."

I gave her a short, antsy giggle and paid, taking the strawberry milk bubble tea with me. I waited until Jiho was done and took a sip, smacking my lips loudly.

"Bubble teas make people fat~" he mocked and I gasped. "Well, excuse you. Ever since they came to Korea I've been drinking them. Do I look that fat to you?!"

"I was joking." Jiho laughed and inhaled. Shortly after that he got his americanos as well.

I pursed my lips and searched for a good seat. I chose one next to the window and Jiho suddenly trailed behind. I twirled around and stopped abruptly, making him startle a bit. "Why did you stop?"

"Didn't you want to go and bring the americanos to your friends?" I blinked quickly and he shrugged. "Hyuna is home and my friend will come here in no time, or I'll just pass by and give it to him like this. He lives down the street." he bit the inside of his cheek, exhaling soundly, "Just...Jinah sshi...I don't know why, but I feel really guilty."

"Jiho sshi," I sat down and he did the same, "it's totally okay you told me."

"Bora noona told me how long you've been crying now." Jiho drank his americano curtly and I let out a shaky breath. "That unnie...but whatever, I've told you already, if you hadn't seen it, then what? Then we would be still dating now and I would have never found out maybe...this would break my heart."

"Your heart is broken."

"Yes." I slammed my head against the small table and lifted my head up again, rubbing my forehead. "But...really, don't feel bad, please, I should feel bad not knowing this...No, better, Kris should feel bad."

Jiho nodded and shrugged. "Some relationships just aren't meant to be, you know. Maybe your next one will be."

I bit my lip and averted my gaze. "I just think that Kris was the one for me. We had so much fun together. He might not seem like it but he's like a kid inside. He always wanted to go somewhere. Like an excited kid he wanted to go to amusement parks, take walks on special places not many people went to and...It was perfect. For once, my life was perfect, you know? Because Kris is."

Jiho nodded, chuckled. "So, in my opinion my girlfriend is perfect...But I guess that's in the eye of the beholder. She really matches everything I need. Sometimes we have totally different opinions and I know when I give up I can make her happy easily and she'll appreciate it greatly, yet on important things we think the same way and this keeps our relationship for one year and three months now. Things balances out each other."

I tilted my head. "Seems like both of you work hard for your relationship...Just like Kris and I did, but I guess...we weren't that much of a dream team in the end." I solemnly looked down and took a sip from my bubble tea again, "Do you and Hyuna argue?"

Jiho looked up the ceiling for a second. "We argued once...I was clubbing with her. I don't like clubbing though, but to make her happy, I obeyed. And in the club was a girl and I seriously thought it was my girl and she started to dance with me in the dark and yeah~ You can probably think of the rest. Hyuna saw it and she wasn't pleased at all. She didn't talk to me for about a month, but I confronted her with it and tried to make her believe me. Gladly she knew I wasn't this type of boy, I really am not. She forgave me and forgot it immediately. I was so thankful, you can't imagine."

I smiled and nodded. "I can. Kris doesn't go clubbing...and I don't have any friends to go with either...I went clubbing maybe twice in my life? That's so horrible in my age."

Jiho shook his head. "I don't like clubbing as well, just like I said. And haha, since that incident Hyuna doesn't want to go with me there, too."

I snapped my fingers at him. "She hasn't forgotten about that, Jiho sshi~"

He put his hands up shortly. "Yeah, yeah, shoot me. Alright, I better-" he stopped and looked out the window. Jiho started to stretched out his hands as if he was questioning something and mouthed something. He breathed shortly and waved his arms around.

"Oh god, he's too stupid to shi- goddamn this man. Hey, I gotta go! Let's catch up some other time!" he patted my shoulder twice and hurriedly left with a big smile on his face.

I blinked and looked outside where Jiho ran up to a boy with a big nose and sunglasses on. They both shortly bickered while he, who I could make out that it was Han Byeol or better known as Andup, took out his phone and showed to it. Jiho too just pulled out his phone to somehow prove it was turned off.

They both shook their heads with a smile and Jiho gave him one of his americanos and pointed inside of Suki's looking my way. As he saw I was watching the scene, he covered his eyes and I only saw him mouthing "" before he turned around.

Andup just grinned and gave me a hasty wave. I waved back awkwardly and they both walked away, pushing each other as if they wanted to land on the street.

I finished my  bubble tea and walked home lonely.

I stretched my body after I arrived at home at around 1am. Starship had called me for a quick job and I obeyed within the second they had asked. I needed all money because I was soon going to move out and I wanted to save a lot on my bank account.

A sleepy eleven years old came my way, my sister. "Unnie...what are you doing here?"

She rubbed her eyes and I pushed her the other way back to the stairs again. "Amy, go back to sleep, I just came from work. You have school tomorrow."

"And you have work tomorrow." she yawned and I held my head which palpitated madly. "Just go, I have a massive headache going on."

She finally turned to the back and I inhaled.

I drank some water and leaned my hands against the rim of the kitchen's sink.

My heart ached as I started to think of Kris.

The last good and sweet memory I had was two weeks ago. We went into an expensive restaurant and he let me eat whatever I wanted. I protested terribly yet Kris ordered for me exactly what I loved.

He knew me so well.

I began to sob silently, trying to gulp yet ended up letting out some noises.

Carefully I held my mouth and went upstairs. I leaned my back against my door after I entered my room and looked around my room, tears escaping soundlessly.

On one of my shelves was a frame with three selcas of Kris and me. I took it and held it firmly.

The first one showed me grinning like crazy while he just crossed his arms. In the second one I tried to make him smile by pulling up his mouth corners and in the third he kissed my cheek tenderly while I looked down, smiling to myself softly.

A tear fell down on the glass and I sniffed, rubbing my nose.

My life has been perfect with Kris.

author's note // I have stalked Andup on facebook that day, that's why he came up up my mind, okay :'D

I don't have much to say just sorry for all the short chps x( and...thanks for those who are reading it already *sobsob* lemme hug you all tightly *hugs y'all until you suffocate* and upvoted too! I love you guys so so so much ♥

btw, I just finished writing another chapter (not this....another one :D) and I thought I'd update, I hope I can update even faster now (I hope so)

I have a small break here in Germany...yeah. omg have I alrdy talked about Block B's comeback

           holy ing like omg can you guys not           

exo is awesome too lol :D ♥♥