`life in its natural habitat

Project Pay Back, Get Back

your POV

H

 




 

 

 

 

ow about these seats?" I smiled and Kris smiled, nodding with a charming eye smile. He put off his cap and sunglasses and exhaled, grinning. "The usual?"

I nodded with a big beam and soon a waiter came up to us. She gave both of us a smile and Kris chuckled. "Alright, strawberry milk bubble tea and just a coffee for me."

She wrote it down and left politely.

"So~ what will you do tomorrow?" Kris asked, scratching his palm with his index finger and I puffed my cheeks. "I have to get up at five and help Sistar with their make up and afterwards Boyfriend as well...and then I have to get with Sistar again, being with them for some hours...well, actually almost the entire day. And I guess, I'll be sleeping the whole day through then."

"Oh, but, Jinie, I wanted to surprise you with a beautiful dinner! It's one of my only days off!" he whined and I inhaled, tilting my head. "I'm sorry, Kris, I can't...I'll be so done at the end of the day. When I have to stay with them the whole day I don't only have to re-fresh their make-up, but also help them with their stuff like clothes and maybe food as well."

Kris pouted, looking into my eyes sweetly. "But you'll send me a message as soon as you're home, right?"

I bit my lip and nodded, love filling my stomach. "Of course, I will..."

He leaned over and planted a short peck on my lips. "My precious~"

I giggled and blushed slightly. "Yah~ stop~"

"I won't." he smirked in English and I hit him. "Stop~"

We shortly laughed and got our orders after some minutes as well.

"Oh, Jinah yah! My manager said that we need you in four days for a show...we'll be together again!" Kris' eyes sparkled and I sighed shortly in happiness. "We really have spent not so much time lately..."

"Our comeback has been very stressful." he blinked, then looked at me, "And Tao and Sehun are plotting world domination, I think...have you seen how crazy and annoying they are?!"

I laughed and cupped my mouth. "Come on! They're adorable!"

"You don't have to see them close to everyday." he shook his head wrathfully and I tilted my head, frowning funnily.

"You really don't." Kris breathed flatly and took a sip of his coffee. "How's your bubble tea? Have I told you what a good friend you could be for Luhan and Sehun?"

I shook my head, drinking it as well. "You don't have to say it, I know it already."

We laughed once more and continued to talk about random things.

narrator's POV

A boy walked up the counter and inhaled deeply. I should've slept longer...Gosh, I hate to get up that early.

"Hello, hello, Sir?" a waitress behind the counter brought him back to reality and he blinked. "S-sorry...so uhm, three americanos, two coffees and one water."

The young woman smiled and nodded, doing his order right away.

He looked back and saw a small girl seemingly waiting and looking around. She suddenly smiled and stood up. It was a real fragile and petite girl. Not taller than 1,60cm and her body proportions were perfect.

He felt bad to think that her waistline was doll-like, her and bums were close to perfection and her eyes shone like two diamonds. Damn, you have a girlfriend, man.

Yet, his eyes widened when a known face showed up, hugging the girl tightly.

"Uh, Sir? You order is done." the small voice of the waitress made him jerk and he turned around.

"Thank you..." he paid and took everything with him until he sat down on his old seat.

One of his friends pulled out a americano out of the crowded plate. "Americano, joha joha joha~ Americano, jin-"

"Ju Kyung, shut the up for a moment." he said through gritted teeth and continued to watch the scene he had seen earlier.

"Ouh~ had Mr. Zico got no yesterday?~" Kyung laughed and Jiho hit him. "I'm watching something, shut up now, all of you..."

He did so and finally remembered the tall man. It was Wu Yifan, or better Kris, the leader of EXO M.

"Doesn't Kris have another girlfriend?" Jiho blinked and made chinky eyes while Hanhae shrugged. "I don't know...I don't know your friends." he started to laugh at once and Jiho rolled his eyes annoyed.

Maybe...maybe they're friends, come on! I sometimes hug the girl friends I have, too!

Kris took her hand and smiled, Jiho could hear them saying some things.

"Hey~ I promise you...I'll give you something for our five months anniversary, okay? It will be something really big and expensive, anything for my love." he kissed her lips tardily and smiled afterwards.

"Holy shiiiit~..." Jiho's mouth formed a big hole and turned to his friends again. "Have your heard and seen this just now?"

They glanced at him and shook their heads.

"Kris...he...he betrayed his girlfriend." Jiho narrowed his eyes at the table, staring at it. "My friend's friend is his girlfriend I think..."

"Who?" Yukwon asked and Jiho sipped his americano. "Yoon Bora."

They nodded and he checked up on his phone. He gasped at the time, standing up and taking one americano with him. "Hey guys, I gotta go! Hyuna is home!"

They bid goodbye and Jiho left the small café, jumping into his car.

Jiho opened the door with his key and a girl ran his way. "Jiho oppa~!"

His smile brightened up immediately upon seeing the love of his life. "Hey, babe, how are you doing? Did it go well?"

Jiho held the americano her way and Hyuna nodded. "I'm working there now! They took me in!"

He pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I told you, they can't resist you! You're awesome."

She waved her hand at Jiho and drank the americano in joy. "Oh, thank you, oppa. Mhmm, the americano is perfect!"

"Of course, I know how you love it."

"Sugar, sugar, sugar, until it's sugar with some coffee and not the other way round!" she laughed and Jiho slung his hand around her shoulder, leading her into his living room. "Exactly~"

He kissed her temple and let go of her, taking his phone in his hand instead. "I have to make an important call with Bora noona."

"Did something happen?" Hyuna blinked and hugged him from behind, laying her head down on his back. Jiho just nodded. "Yeah, a friend of her is dating Kris of EXO and...I've seen how he betrayed her in the café down the street."

Hyuna gasped. "That's horrible!"

"I know! Wouldn't you like to know it if I betrayed you?!"

"You did wha-"

"I didn't! Why should I?!" Jiho pecked her lips again and dialed the number, holding the phone against his ear. "But I feel really bad if I know such a big thing and I know this girl doesn't know it."

"That's why I love you so much, your heart is so big~" Hyuna hugged him once more and left for the TV.

Jiho waited a bit until Bora's mailbox voice came up. He groaned, but snapped his fingers in the end. "Right~ yesterday she told me she'll be busy the entire day! Stupid me...."

"More time for me~ come here, oppa~" Hyuna purred and Jiho chuckled. "Are you hungry?"

She nodded and Jiho softly dragged her wrist upwards. "Then let's go somewhere."

author's note // tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-t-t-tell me~ what did you think of it?
sorry, it's a bit short /: I'm currently saving up a whole lot of chapters so idk when to update again ^^