Chapter 7

Love Song

-Jiyeon POV-

It was on Saturday’s late morning  that Jiyeon opened her eyes, she wanted to turn around and fall again in her dream land but she couldn’t, today she would be finally able to meet her best friend that she didn’t see for a very long time.
So, with that thought in her mind the sleepy girl pulled herself lazily out of the bed and walked her way toward the bathroom to take a shower.
After thirty minutes Jiyeon stepped out from the bathroom with a towel around her body and her wet hair laying on her left shoulder.
she quickly dressed up her body with a pair of shorts and a withe shirt and without bothering to button it she sat in front her desk and checked her computer.
She felt like writing a new song.
There were so many things going on inside her that she could write a thousand song, but the page in front of her eyes stayed white for a minute, that became half an hour and in the end, it was already time to get ready to go out.
Frustration was clearly visible on the younger face, she felt so badly the impulse to writhe but it was like she wasn’t able to give a meaning to what she felt, so she wasn’t able to turn it in into words.
She went back to the bathroom to check her hair because she was so concentrate on what to write that she forgot about drying them properly.
Luckily for her, they weren’t that bad, actually they looked good.
With a satisfied grin on her face, Jiyeon started to put on some makeup but not too much, she was still young and her face looked already nice without it, so that was only an improvement.
After she choose the dress to wear and finished to get ready it was already six in the afternoon, she had to hurry up or she would be late.
She took her handbag and put on a black coat before leaving.

When Jiyeon exited the elevator she froze after few steps:
“Mmh? Oh, so you’re here! I didn’t even rang the bell, where you waiting for me?”
she was there, standing speechless with half opened like an idiot, probably her brain had an overload and stopped to work for few seconds:
“Why are you so elegant? Now I’ll look bad next to you”
“Ham Eunjung… what the hell are you doing here?”
her words were harsh, but the tone the young girl had use to say them wasn’t that bad, she was just surprise to see her there, standing right in front of her house without any warning.
“Ah! No! Don’t! Please, don’t think negative. I was just going around alone and I was bored, so I decided to come here and ask you if you want to go somewhere with me”
‘This girl… How am I supposed not to think negative when what she said look so much like the most bad excuse I ever heard? But she look kind of cute when she’s panicking… ’
“Out with you? I can’t sorry. I already have to go somewhere”
Eunjung’s expression changed, she was showing such a sad baby-face that Jiyeon had to clench her hands to resist the impulse of pinching her cheeks.
“Ok… but can I at least give you a ride? I’m here with my car so it’s useless that you waist your money for a cab”
“Ok! I accept it, thank you”
She happily walked toward the car and both of them entered their respective seats.
After Eunjung started to drove off a satisfied grin appeared on the younger’s face, she was more inclined to believe what the taller girl said before.
Yes, Eunjung was being nice to her, but not in the wrong way.
She didn’t opened the passenger door for her, didn’t tried to fasten her seatbelt and didn’t put on some random romantic music.
She was just trying to be friendly and gave her a simple ride to the place she needed to go.
On the way to the restaurant they didn’t talk much, just some quick conversation about Jiyeon’s school and work.
Nothing really interesting but they seems to get along well with each other:
“I’m tired to talk about me. Tell me something about you”
“I can’t”
“Mmh? Why?”
“We arrived, you’ll be late if I start talking”
Jiyeon’s concentration on the holder brunette went off and she noticed that they were in front of the restaurant.
She really didn’t know why but she was blushing a little and what Eunjung said didn’t help at all her situation:
“What? Do you want to give pit to your fiancé and go out with me?”
“You… You’re right, I have to go”
and with those words the long haired girl went off the car and started to walk her way toward the restaurant, or at least she tried to, because the latter quickly went off the car and grabbed her wrist:
“Ehy don’t be mad at me, I was just playing around ok?”
Jiyeon quickly turned around to give a deadly glance to the taller brunette, her expression didn’t help the situation:
“Are you really sorry?”
“Yeah of course”
“Then what the hell is that amused expression on your face?”
“Just a simple way to show how much fun I’m having right now”
“I got to go.”
“Ok ok sorry, I was playing around. Don’t be so tense girl, please”
“Since when you turned into a kid?”
“Since when I met you I guess”
“… you’re just trying to act cute to stop me being mad at you, don’t you?”
“Why? Is it working?”
“Ah you really… go inside your car or you’ll get sick, it’s cold tonight”
“You’re worrying about me, did you forgive me?”
“Yeah yeah whatever, now go”
“Eheh thanks babe~”
“Aish you… go away already!”
and with a satisfied grin on her face, Eunjung went back to her car.

 

-IU POV-

Jiyeon was late, as always.
It was almost forty minutes that IU was sat at their table alone, playing with a lock of her hair while checking her phone.
When she saw her friend walking inside the restaurant she quickly stand up and ran toward her:
“Jiyeon!”
“Omo IU!”
the two girl hugged really tight, it was been like forever since the last time they met and they missed each other so much.
“How has been my little musician?”
“I’m the one supposed to say that! How’s going your training?”
“Ah~ they are going to kill me. Almost every day I have to practice and I don’t have free time”
“Eheh that’s what happen to the dreamers”
“Yah you!”
IU slapped Jiyeon’s shoulder and the two girls spend the time waiting for their orders playing around and chatting about everything that had happen.
While they were eating their dinner IU finally found the chance to ask something that was bothering her for all the night:
“So… since when are you taken?”
“Mmh? What you mean?”
“I mean since when you have a boyfriend that I didn’t know anything about”
Jiyeon finally stopped eating and looked straight into her friend’s eyes:
“… I don’t have any boyfriend IU”
“Oh really? So who was the guy that took you here?”
‘What is she talking ab-… oh…’
“That was a girl IU”
“WHAT?! So are you into girls?! Since when?”
“NO! I’m not! You stupid…”
After few seconds a creepy smirk appeared on the young brunette and of course, it didn’t being ignored by her friend:
“… What’s that face?”
“You said she’s not your fiancé, but you had such and satisfied face after you two talk outside the restaurant. So… is she your -friend? You’re such a brave girl Jiyeon”
“YAH! YOU! How dare you talking like that about me!”
IU was having too much fun watching her friend in a status between anger and embarrassment, teasing Jiyeon was just too funny and no one could manage it.
After few moments of panicking, the young girl managed to recompose herself and explained the situation, or at least tried to:
“She’s just a friend IU ok? I met her while I was coming here and she offered me a ride. That’s it. I don’t even like her that much…”
“Yeah yeah, as you want Jiyeon”
“You really…”
“You know I’m an open mind girl, so don’t worry I won’t judge your life style ok Jiyeon-nni? Eheh”
“YOU! Just stop it already”
That was going to be a very long night for the poor Jiyeon.

------------------------------

Here's a new chapter, sorry if it's short :'(
So, what do you think about the "brave" Eunjung? Do you think she said the truth?
And what about IU? Ahah poor Jiyeon XD

As always, thanks for reading.
Subscribe for more chapters and also leave a comment if you want, they really make my day <3 I'm so happy when I find a new one~

Take care guys, love you.