Chapter 6 #KahInyoung

Love Song

-Kahi POV-

“Did I interrupt something?”
Kahi asked after Jiyeon left the room.
“No, nothing in particular. Now give me my coffee please”
“Haven’t you promised to be more nice? Here”
“No, I said that I would try”
Inyoung explained while smelling the flavor of the coffee.

Every day after she cut her finger, Kahi went to the infirmary when she had free time to drink a coffee or a tea with Inyoung.
They knew each other since the middle school, but when they went to different universities they lost contact and even if they were working at the same school, after all those years the atmosphere around them was too awkward.
But now it was been a week and they acted like nothing changed, like they were still teenager who meet at the lunch break to talk about stupid stuff.
“So, how is she doing?”
“Who?”
asked Inyoung without even divert her attention from her coffee
“The girl who left before”
“Jiyeon? She’s fine. She’s such a good girl, ah… it’s a shame that she had to work for study, the misfortunes always happen to who doesn’t deserve them”
“You care a lot of that girl, uh?”
“She’s a strange kid… the first time we met she was really reserved, but after we talked a little she became the opposite. She isn’t intimidate of me, she even asked to take a picture together”
“And you said yes?”
asked the older.
She was so surprised with the student action, but more of the respond of her friend:
“What else could I do? She asked me with those puppy eyes”
“Ahah, oh Inyoung… after all, you’re really a good witch”
“Yah! Can you stop call me like that please? Plus, the witch are supposed to be hold and I’m not the holder in here”
“Ah seriously you…”

They stayed quiet for a while before Kahi broke the silence:
“Inyoung I was thinking… what about we go out for a drink? It’s kind of depressing that we meet only at school”
“Mmh… yeah, sure. For me it’s ok, so when and where do you want to go?”
“Ehrr… I don’t know…”
“Kahi you’re really hopeless. Then come to pick me up next Tuesday, I know where we can go”
“And where do you want to go?”
“You’ll find out”
“Fine, at what hour?”
“I haven’t decided yet, I’ll text you lather”
“Ok…”
While they were talking the bell rang and that means that Kahi had to go back to work:
“I have to go… then I’ll talk to you later”
“Neh”
weren’t passed even two minutes after she left that the taller girl came back and went toward the desk right away to grab her friend’s phone:
“Yah! Kahi what the hell are you doing?”
Inyoung tried to take it away from her hands but all she could get was a light tap on her forehead
“Aish you… How are you supposed to text me if you don’t have my number? Here”
Kahi was amused by what she saw when she handed the cellphone to its owner. N
ow the younger girl was sat on her chair whit her head lightly bent down, she totally looked like a child who had just realize that she did something wrong and Kahi couldn’t help but to think that it was really cute.
She decided to walk out the room without saying a word, she was enjoying that moment too much, but she couldn’t not turn when she hear what Inyoung said:
“Unnie, I’m happy that we are getting close like we used to be”
She didn’t know how to react, the fact that her friend just called her unnie instead of using her name and that she was being so sentimental took her off guard.
She was just able to feel her cheeks became hotter and a satisfied grin appeared on her face:
“Yeah, I’m happy too. See you lather”

----------------

Sorry for the short update but... I didn't relly know where to put this :(
And it's gonna take a bit long for the next update because I'm out of ideas so... please be patinet, I'm really sorry.
Anyway what do you think about this two? Do you think they're interesitng? Please, let me know ;)

Thanks for reading, subscribe for more chapters and also leave a comment if you want.
Take care guys, love you.