Chapter 8

Love Song

-Eunjung POV-

“Aish you… go away already!”
and after hearing those words Eunjung turned and walked back to her car with a smile right on her face.
Jiyeon was funny, she enjoyed too much to make her upset and immediately after, see how easily she’ll forgive her.
But when the brunette entered the car she stayed there for a couple of minutes, it was still early and she didn’t want to go home, she kept thinking for a while about what she could do and finally a bulb inside her head.
She quickly took her cellphone from her pocket, texted a message and after a couple of minutes she received a replay so finally the girl the car and drove off.

“Hello my fried!”
Eunjung almost yelled when she entered the door
“You really don’t have anything to do except bothering me, don’t you?”
Hyomin said without moving her attention from what she was doing.
“Well I was bored and I decided to visit you, aren’t you happy? It’s been a while since the last time the two of us spent some time together”
“Mhp, you really know how to please a girl, uh?”
“Eheh what you think?”
“Ah you… anyway I can’t pay to you much attention, I still have to finish working”
“What are you doing?”
“I have to fix these lights for tomorrow’s photoset”
“Oh… and over here?”
asked Eunjung while peeking at her friend’s computer
“Yah! Don’t you dare to touch anything there! I have to finish editing some pictures that I have to present to a potential costumer”
“Yeah yeah, don’t wor-…”
the brunette examined the screen for a couple of seconds before speaking:
“… Hyomin-ah”
“What?”
“Are these the picture you have to show to your costumer?”
“Yes”
“Then why is there Sunny here?”
“So what’s the problem? Can’t I use my girlfriend as a model?”
“Well, you can use her as a model if she has some clothes on… look”
Eunjung turned the screen toward Hyomin, who turned around abruptly with an annoyed look on her face that quickly changed after seen at what picture the latter was looking.
It was a picture of Sunny lying on their bed covered only with the sheet:
“Y-yah! That’s private stuff!”
“Then why were you editing this instead of your costumer’s?”
The long haired girl pushed Eunjung away from her desk and quickly closed the icon:
“Mind your own business, unlike you I’m able to do more stuff at the same time”
“Yeah, like working while drooling at your girlfriend’s pictures right?”
“… shut up”
“Ahahah oh you, thanks for always lighting up my day Hyomin”
“Aish! Stop it. Changing subject, you premised me a photoset, are you ready?”
“What? Of course no, I just came for a visit”
“Whaaaat?! Ham Eunjung you promised me a photoset!”
“And I promise I’ll model for you. But not now, I’m not in the mood Minnie, sorry~”
“Then quickly take your over here and help me with the equipment”
“Aigoo you’re so brutal…”
“I see your mouth moving but this lamp’s still here”
“Ok ok I get it, I’m coming”

Finally Eunjung entered her apartment after being exploited by Hyomin who was really upset, but what could she do? She didn’t searched for Sunny’s private pictures in her computer, it wasn’t her fault.
Now she was lying on her couch with a glass of rum in her hand and the tv’s controller in the other, while the light of the screen was illumining her bored face that has been like that all the week.
Since she finished her school and she didn’t work it was hard for her to fill all the free time so she ended up almost every time in a bar with her friends and trying to have fun, but in this period everyone were so busy that she spent all the time by herself.
At that moment an idea flashed in her mind, she quickly grabbed her phone and searched for a number in the rubric and after selecting it she quickly put it near her ear.
After some rings the person on the other side finally answered with such a sleepy voice that made instantly grin the brunette:
“Hello…”
“What an elegant way to answer darling”
“… you have five seconds to tell me why you called me in the middle of the night before I shut the phone down”
“Tomorrow I’m coming to pick you up, I wanna go out”
“And what makes you thing I will agree?”
“ ‘cause I’m too adorable for you and plus, I know where you live honey”
“Now listen carefully: I’m not your ‘darling’ or ‘honey’, my name is Park Jiyeon and if you dare to call me in another way I promise I will kick your until the end of the days, get it?”
“Ahah ok ok, as you wish. Anyway tomorrow be ready at four o’clock”
“If I agree will you let me sleep?”
“Yeah sure”
“Fine, don’t you dare to be late”
and with that the younger girl ended the call.
Eunjung placed her cellphone on the table in front of the sofa and stretched her harms, finally she had something interesting going on after a long time with that funny girl, she couldn’t stop smiling thinking about all the way she would .

*The day after*

-Jiyeon POV-

“How could I let myself being convince from you?”
“Because I’m too cute of course”
“Yeah yeah whatever. Anyway where are we going?”
“I want to go for a trip on the mountain”
“Mmh, fine… where’s your car?”
“No car, today we go with this”
“… excuse me?”.

The two girls were right in front of Jiyeon’s house and the younger was blankly staring at the vehicle that Eunjung was pointing at.
It was a dark blue motorbike, the one that you can see racing on tv and just by looking at it you could feel the cold wind almost cutting your skin while riding it.
She was taken aback a little bit, it totally didn’t look safe to go on that thing and especially because she didn’t really trusted that girl:
“What’s wrong? C’mon let’s go”
“Are you really expecting me to go on that thing?”
“Yes…”
Eunjung said while grabbing the latter’s harm:
“… now get on quickly, do you really think I would make you do something dangerous?”
“Yes”
the older girl was stunned by Jiyeon’s answer, she knew the girl didn’t like her that much but she thought she had a little more trust in her.
The brunette was a little disappointed for that and she didn’t know why, normally she didn’t care what other people said against her but this time she was kind of hurt knowing what the latter thought about her.
“Get on that now or I will you right here and now”
“T-that would be too much even for you…”
“Really? Wanna give it a try?”
the smirk on the latter’s face was enough to make Jiyeon sat on the seat, she was talking with Ham Eunjung after all, the girl who even in the middle of a crowd wouldn’t mind to flirt with people of the same gender, so what could stop her to do that as well?

“Here, wear this”
said Enjung while handing an helmet to the younger girl.
It was a black helmet, the kind that cover your entire face:
“Now, to prevent yourself to fall off the bike you can grab the back of the seat or put your hands around my waist, as you prefer”
“Wh-… how can I hear you so clearly?”
“Eheh cool right? When I bought the helmets I asked to put microphones inside, so I can talk with the passenger”.
At first Jiyeon obviously grabbed the back of the seat, but as fast as the other girl the vehicle she changed her mind, it totally didn’t feel save in that position.
And it required all her will to win over her stubbornness, so she slowly moved forward and placed her hands on Eunjung’s waist but she was caught out guard when the brunette grabbed her hands and placed them around her stomach:
“If you’re going to use me you have to stay like this, if you only put your hands on my waist like that you’ll fall at the first turn we’ll take”.
After few minutes of driving Jiyeon didn’t lose her awkwardness, in that position her body was almost leaning on Eunjung’s back and at every move the bike did she was pushed even more close to her.
All this was making feel the young girl more and more uncomfortable, making her heart racing and her head spacing out, she didn’t know what was going on inside her but she didn’t like it at all.
But her attention was brought back by a cold feeling all over her body and only after her brain started to completely work again she found out that the cold feeling was caused by water drops coming from the temporal that was above their heads:
“It’s raining!”
“Do you just noticed? Good job girl”
“What do we do?”
“My house is not far from here, we can go there”

-----------------------

Here's the update! Finally! 
I'm sorry for the long wait but in this period I kind of lost the will to write... but don't worry, even if it's gonna taka more time I'll keep updating until the story will end (^^)9
I'm not really satisfed with this chapter... but I hope you'll still enjoy the story.
And WOW! I just noticed I almot reached 100 subscribers! Thank you so much guys, I never thought that people could like my stories this much... I'm not a good writer I know, so it really warms my heart seeing the support you guys are giving to me.
The next chapter is already started, so it will take lesser time to be up (at least I hope so <<)
Please let me know what you think, your thoughts always give ideas and will to keep writing this not-so-good story (^^)"

And again, after a long time thank you so much for reading.
Leave a comment and subscribe for more updates.
Take care guys, love you.