Chapter 4 #SunByung

Love Song

-Hyomin POV-

“Jungie ,is it today  that you are going to meet your parents, right?... Mmh… well be patient, arasso?
Ok, now I have to go. See yah”
After talking with her friend, Hyomin dropped herself on the sofa and the TV.
She was searching for something interesting to watch when suddenly a voice came from the kitchen:
“How’s Eunjung?”
Hyomin turned and discovered the little figure of her girlfriend.
She frowned and said:
“Ah Sunny! You startled me! When did you enter?”
“Right now. I wanted to visit you, so I came here just finished my work. Ah~ I’m so tired, I’m going to take a shower”
While the shorter girl was going toward the bathroom Hyomin yelled at her:
“Yah Sunny-ah! I know that I gave you the key of my apartment, but this is my house not an hotel!”

Thirty minutes later, Sunny came out from the bathroom while was drying her hair with a towel. She was just wearing her under wear and a big t-shirt that she took from Hyomin’s bedroom.
The little girl sat beside her girlfriend, that was watching a random drama, and rested her head on the latter’s shoulder:
“What are you watching?”
But Hyomin pushed away Sunny with her harm and responded:
“Nothing in particular”
“Why you pushed me away?”
“You haven’t dried your hair, you were wetting my t-shirt”
“Last time didn’t look like was disturbing you”
“Whatever, let’s just watch the TV like this ok?”
Sunny adjusted her position so she was able to look at the long haired girl, she could feel that something wasn’t right:
“Hyomin is everything ok? Are you mad?”
“No, it’s everything ok”
Since Sunny exited the bathroom Hyomin didn’t give her a single chance to face her.
To be honest, she was really mad at her. For two months, both of them were busy with their job and the few times that they could spend some time together Sunny was always laying on the sofa or sleeping at her house, not giving any attention to her lover.
“Come on Hyomin, do you think I’m stupid? I know you enough to understand when something isn’t right. So stop being so childish and tell me what’s the problem”
finally Hyomin gave a glance to her girlfriend, now Sunny was able to see the madness all over the latter’s face.
“Lee Sunkyul, you ARE stupid! For more than a moth you came here, acting like this is your house and didn’t even paid any attention to me”
Hyomin started to have teary eyes, she was so frustrated by Sunny’s obtuseness
“You have no idea how much you’ve been hurting me while acting like that”

 

-Sunny POV-

Hyomin turned her face toward the window to hide the tears, but Sunny was able to see them falling anyway.
She felt a deep sadness in her heart, she hated to see her love cry and knowing that she was the reason of her tears made feel the petite girl even worse.

“Hyomin please don’t cry, I hate to see you like this. I didn’t mean to act like that, I was so busy with my job that I didn’t notice I was hurting you”
she placed her right hand on Hyomin shoulder and with the left Sunny tried to made turn her face:
“Please, look at me. You know that you are my happiness and knowing that I made you cry is breaking my heart. Please Hyomin-ah, I’m so sorry, I won’t let this happen again”
Sunny tried her best to hold back her tears, but she was so sad and angry to herself that she couldn’t control herself any longer.

Hyomin saw the teary eyes of her girlfriend and said in her classic annoyed tone:
“Why are you crying? I’m the one who’s supposed to be mad, Pabo”
the taller girl came closer and placed her forehead against her girlfriend’s.
Sunny started to smile, she was so happy that Hyomin wasn’t mad at her anymore.
She cupped her face and gave her a light peck on the lips:
“Can you forgive me?”
“Deh, but don’t forget about me again, understood?”
“I will never forget about you”
Sunny kissed again her girlfriend, they started with some light and gentle kisses, but  their desire increased as the time kept passing.
Suddenly, Sunny placed herself on Hyomin’s lap, their kiss became deeper when Hyomin liked the latter’s lips asking for an entrance, the little girl didn’t  hesitated to open and they started a battle with their tongues.
Sunny broke their kiss to catch some air, but Hyomin immediately put their lips together again.
 She stood up and pushed her little lover against the wall while she was still embracing her.
Her hands started to move around the shorter girl’s body and her kisses moved from Sunny’s lips to her neck:
“Hy-Hyomin-ah”
Every time Hyomin moved her lips and tongue on the blond girl’s neck, the latter’s moaned increased, she grabbed the long haired girl’s hair with both her and started to arch her back when a hand reached down her hip:
“Hyomin-ah, please, let me dry my hair first”
Hyomin interrupted what she was doing and asked with an expression that was half way between a pout and a grin:
“What? Hadn’t you just promised that you aren’t going to forget about me again?”
and pressed their body even closer.
Sunny wanted to say something, but before she could even open Hyomin carried her toward the bedroom and dropped her on the bed.
“Don’t even try to escape, I haven’t finished yet”
Hyomin said while crawling on top of Sunny and blocking her wrists above her head
“… finished what?”
Even though she knew what was going to happen, a little part of Sunny was hoping that she was wrong:
‘Oh god, please, don’t say those words’
On Hyomin’s face appeared a huge grin that startled the petite girl under her, she came closer and whispered in the latter’s right ear:
“My revenge”

-----------

SunByung solo-chapter! Yay~
I know you're waiting for EunYeon, but in this fic there are Sunny and Hyomin too right? So I decided to give them some attention as well >w<
Again, I'm sorry to tell you that I won't be able to update untill the first days of october (but if I'll have the chance to update sooner, don't worry that I will grab it) becouse I have some stuff to do at the hospital and at home so... Even though this is pissing me of I have to be patient.
But the next chapter I promise it will be only for Eunjung and Jiyeon!
And finally, I was able to update the banner as well! So now I'm happy -//w//-

Again, thanks for reading and supporting me.
Take care guys, love you
~