Chapter 1

Love Song

-Hyomin POV-

*riing riing*

Hyomin was finishing her work when she heard the phone ringing:
“Yoboseo?”
“Yah! Hyomin-ah why it took you so long to answer?”
“Aish, I was finishing my work Eunjung-ah, what do you want?”
“Why are you so annoyed? Had you and Sunny fought? Anyway, do you want to have a drink later?”
“No, we hadn’t. Honestly  I’m a little tired…”
“Ah~ unnie pleaseee~”

‘There she goes again showing her agyeo, she know that I can’t say no when someone do this things to me’

“Aish! OK ok, where are we going to meet?”
“Let’s meet at the same place around 10p.m. ok? See yah later!”

Then she hanged up.
‘Even without seeing her I’m sure that she’s gloating around her room with her satisfied grin on her face… now it’s 8 o’clock, I have just two hours for finishing to transfer the photo on my pc and get ready to go… ah! This girl is driving me crazy!’
She grabbed her cellphone and started writing:
<<Ehy babe~ tonight me and Eunjung are going to have a drink, wanna join?>>
After few seconds she received an answer:
<<Sure honey~ I’m going to pick you up <3 what time will I come?>>
<<Perfect <3 we are meeting there at 10 so come a little earlier. See you later~>>

‘At last my little Sunny will come, so while Eunjung will be occupied to tow a girl I can spend some time with her’
a wide smile appeared on Hyomin face, thinking of what they would do after that and then she ran back to her room to finish her work.

 

-Jiyeoon POV-

<<Unnie~ this evening I’ve a meeting for a job, do you want to go somewhere with me after that? (=^^=)>>
<<Sorry unnie but I can’t L I’m going out with my parents for dinner. Next time I’ll be free, I promise! Do your best and try to stay calm whatever they’ll say ok? FIGHTING!! (^^)9>>
<<You’re the worth! If you won’t come with me next time I’ll take my revenge, arasso?>>
<<Ahah unnie you’re so cute when you act like this, don’t worry, I promised ;)>>

‘Uff… I really wanted IU to come with me.
Well at last I would find a job, so let’s be positive! Today will be a great day. Now it’s better if I start getting ready, I have the meeting in less than an hour’.
It’s been three months since Jiyeon left her last employment. She’s paying her studies by herself, because her parents don’t have enough money to pay the studies for her and her brother at the same time. So, she decided to move and start work.

Jiyeon arrived at the bar where she had to meet the owner and decide the terms of the contract:
“So Jiyeon-sshi, if you want to work here you have to perform four times a week and you’ll help us to close and clean the bar, ok?”
“I thought you called me just for sing, why have I to help cleaning too?”
“Because we do like this. Of course you won’t do it all the nights, just when we’ll close a bit’ late or when someone of the staff is missing. Ah! Another thing, I heard your songs and when you’ll perform for the first time I’d like if you’ll play a new one”
“A new one? But I’m going to perform the day after tomorrow, I don’t think I  will be able to write a new song in time”
“These are the conditions if you want to work here Jiyeon-sshi. So, what’s your answer?”
Jiyeon hesitated for a moment, she took a big breath and then she answered:
“Ok, I’ll do it”
“Perfect! I will appraise how it goes and if you’ll be successful you’re going to work here”

After the meeting Jiyeon sat at the bar
‘What an , I could have just get up and walked out of the door, but I promised to IU that I would be calm. Now I have the work…’
while she was thinking, the barman approached her:
“Miss, would you like something to drink?”
Jiyeon turned toward him and answered:
“Yes, an analcoholic cocktail please”
“Sure, just a second”
‘Yes, I have a job, but I have to write a song in lesser than two days. Uff… let’s just start working on it’
So, while she was waiting her drink, Jiyeon took a note book from her bag and started write some ideas.

 

-Eunjung POV-

Eunjung was sit at a table at the corner of the bar when she saw to girls enter the door and start looking around.
She stood up and start walking toward them.
When Eunjung was near them the shorter girl saw her and she started walking toward her as well:
“Eunjung-ah~ annyeon!”
and when she reached her, the shorter girl hugged her:
“Eunjung-ah~ I missed you! We didn’t see for a while”
“I missed you too Sunny-ah, I’m glare you’re here”
Eunjung said while hugging back her friend.
When they were still hugging the third girl approached them and yelled:
“Yah! What are you two doing? She’s supposed to be my girlfriend remember?”
“Sorry honey, are you jealous?”
asked Sunny with a puppy face
“Of course I am! Especially when you hug a girls’ hunter like that”
Hyomin said while pointing at Eunjung.
“Yah! How could you talk about me like that? And where have you been? It’s already half past ten!”
“Sorry Eunjung-ah, it’s my fault. I had to pick Hyomin up  but there was traffic”
said Sunny trying to lighten the atmosphere.
The other girls styed quiet for a moment before bursting to laugh:
“Honey you’re so cute~ we were just teasing each other, don’t worry”
said Hyomin while back hugging the blond girl
“Seriously, you two are really something. I can’t never understand if you’re fighting or what”
“Ahah sorry Sunny-ah. Anyway let’s sit, I took a table over there”.

The girls were enjoying the time they were spending together, until Hyomin asked to Eunjung:
“Eunjung-ah, are you feeling well?”
“Of course I am! Why are you asking?”
“Because eleven are already passed and you’re still here rather than going to search a girl for tonight. What’s the problem? Have you finally found someone that rejected you? ”
“C’mon unnie don’t say nonsense, no one can resist me. It’s just that I invited you for spend some time together”
“I don’t believe you. You just don’t want to admit it because you’re scared of ruin your image”
Sunny was having fun watching Hyomin teasing Eunjung, so she decided to join as well:
“Come on Hyomin, don’t force her. If she doesn’t want to admit it it’s ok, we know the truth anyway”
she said while winking at her girlfriend.
Eunjung’s pride emerged and she talked back:
“Want me to prove it? Fine. I’ll find a girl and she will fall at my feet in a second”
“Ok, then go ahead”
Said Hyomin
“Sure, I’ll be right back”
replied Eunjung while she got up and stared searching.

“Maybe we overdid a little bit”
“Don’t worry honey, we can spend some time together and she will find a girl for tonight. At the end all we’ll be happy”
said Hyomin before kissing Sunny of the forehead.

Eunjung spotted a nice girl with long hair who was sit at the bar, she seemed busy to write something on a note book while was drinking a cocktail.
‘Wah~ what a nice girl we have here, eheh I found my prey’
and with a grin on her face Eunjung approached her:

“Ehy girl, I think that a pub is the wrong place where someone will do his homework”
“At last this is a public place, so I can do whatever I want”
“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you, anyway what are you busy at?”
She said, trying to see what the girl was doing, but before Eunjung could see anything she close the note book:
“I don’t think it’s none of your business”
“C’mone girl, I’m just trying to be nice, you look so lonely sitting here alone. What about having some fun on the dance floor?”
Eunjung said while getting her body closer to the girl’s back and lowering the tone of her voice in a y way while placing her hands on the latter waist.
But before she could do anything the girl got up from her seat.

 

-Jiyeon POV-

“C’mone girl, I’m just trying to be nice, you look so lonely sitting here alone…”
‘Oh god, this girl is so annoying. What ‘trying to be nice’, do you think I didn’t understand that you’re just trying to flirt with me? But unfortunately I’m not that kind of girl’
“…What about having some fun on the dance floor?”
‘There she goes’
“Sorry but I need to use the toilet, excuse me”
So Jiyeon got up from her set and went to the bathroom leaving Eunjung standing there alone, without even gave her the chance to see clearly her face.

 

-Eunjung POV-

Eunjung went back to her table where Hyomin and Sunny where laughing because they saw everything’s just happened:

“So, that was your plan? Wow, it worked out pretty well”
said Hyomin while was still laughing
“Shut up Hyomin! Ah seriously… what the hell is wrong with that girl?”
Eunjung was really frustrated, no one had ever been able to resist her, what was wrong with that girl?
Sunny noticed that her friend was getting in a bad mood, so she tried to cheer her up:
“Neh~ Eunjung-ah, it’s ok. You still be a gorgeous girl so don’t worry… maybe she wasn’t in the mood”
she patted Eunjung’s thigh while giving her a warm smile and the latter just smiled back.
Sunny was a very cheerful and hilarious girl and when you needed a hand she was always there to support you.

“Eunjung-ah! Are you still trying to steal my  girlfriend? She’s mine! M-I-N-E!”
 The girls started laughing and they continued to have fun together.

 

-Jiyeon POV-

After a while Jiyeon went out from the bathroom, she checked that the girl from before wasn’t around and then she walked toward the door, but someone stopped her:
 “Ehy sweaty, are you leaving already?”

‘Oh god, before that harassing girl, and now this guy just stopped me when I’m going home, aish! Today doesn’t look to be a good day after all’:
“Yes, I’ve something to do, so excuse me”
She tried to go away but the guy kept to hold her arm:
“Come one! Just some drinks, what do you think could happen?”
“Let me go, I’ve already told you that I have to g-…”
Her words were cut off from someone yelling:
“There you are!”

 

-Eunjung POV-

Eunjung kept her eyes on the toilette’s door waiting for the girl to came out, she had no intention of letting her go that easily.
When she finally sighted the girl, Eunjung got up and followed her until the entrance where she saw what was happening, so she took her chance:
“There you are!”
they both turned; the girl had a confused look on her face, meanwhile the boy restarted to trying to persuade her.
“I’ve been searching for you everywhere! If you wanted to leave at last you could have warned me, c’mone I’ll take you to your car”

Eunjung tried to took away the girl but the guy didn’t want to let go her arm an start yelling:
“Who the hell are you? Mind your own business, we are busy here”
‘Uff… this guy is so annoying, let’s have some fun’
Eunjung turned around to look at the boy and said:
“Yah! Get off our way, she’s mine”
and then she put her arm around the girl’s shoulders and forced her to turn her face so she could put their lips into a deep  kiss.
After seeing what just happened the guy let go the arm and walked away with a confused face, while Eunjung started smiling as she broke their kiss and whispered:
“Yah~ I let you alone for few minutes and look at what trouble you go through”
the other girl didn’t say anything, so Eunjung enjoyed that moment even more:
‘Omg she’s so cute, let’s see what we can do with this little frightened kitty’
“Anyway, where is your car? I’ll take you there”
“I have to take a taxi. I don’t have the drive license yet, I’m too young”
“Really?! Wait, how hold are you?”
“I’m twenty years hold”
“Omo, so you aren’t of age yet? I thought that you were a bit holder… However, let’s go, I’ll call a taxi for you”

After few minutes a taxi came to bring the girl to her house:
“Here it is, do you want me to come with you?”
Eunjung asked but the girl just answered shaking her head
“Are you sure? Don’t you want to have some more fun with me tonight?”
Eunjung said while playing with the girl’s hair, but the latter shook her head again
‘Damn it, I guess I overdid too much, she’s too scared… Ah Eunjung babo! You wasted your chance’
She stepped back and changed her tone in a caring tone:
“Arasso, be careful on your way home ok?”
although Eunjung was interested in that girl, she still be the elder one and she had to take care of this kid.

The girl was getting in the car but suddenly she turned around:
“Thanks for helping me, goodnight”
she said with her face covered by her fringe, then she bow and rushed in the taxi, letting Eunjung a little surprised by the suddenly action and when the taxi leaved she started laughing while waving her hand to greet.
‘What an interesting girl, I hope I would meet her again’

 

-Jiyeon POV-


When the other girl broke the kiss, Jiyeon didn’t move, she stayed still with confusion in her mind. 
“Yah~ I let you alone for few minutes and look at what trouble you go through”
She couldn’t say anything, she just kept watching the other girl with a confused face, but when the latter started giggling, Jiyeon looked away to avoid her eyes.

“Here it is, do you want me to come with you?”
when the elder girl asked this question Jiyeon just shook her head, she was so confused that she couldn’t say anything; at first the owner of the bar asked her to write a new song  in less than two days, then that guy that kept harassing her and now this girl.
Just too much stress for Jiyeon to handle.

When she didn’t answered at the second question as well, Jiyeon noticed that the other girl’s attitude changed.
Now she was speaking in a reassuring way, this was remembering to Jiyeon the way her brother use to treat her, so she was a little more relaxed now.
Jiyeon got into the taxi and told to the driver to leave, she felt herself blushing, so she took her hand mirror to have a look: her face was so red that if anyone would see her now that person would believe that she was sick.
‘Ah~ what kind of night was this… I wonder if I will ever meet that girl again’.