Confession

When A Kingka Meets A Nerd

When A Kingka Meets A Nerd – Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Myungyeol, Infinite, Yadong, Woogyu, Sungjong.

Chapter 4.

Author Pov.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol grabbed their luggage’s and went to their driver, “babe don’t you believe it, were getting married and were going to have a lot of chubby babies” Myungsoo teased. “....” yeollie was still in shock. Mr Bang just chuckled.

Once they arrived Mr Bang helped them carry their luggages but quickly left when they got in the house. Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked around the house finding two rooms, one unlocked and one locked. “...y-you mean were sleeping together” Sungyeol stuttered “looks like it” Myungsoo smirked. “ANIYO, LOOK FOR THE KEYS AHHH” Sungyeol panicked, he called his mom.

Mom: yes my yeollie

Yeol: UMMA WERES THE KEY FOR THE OTHER ROOM???

Mom: hehe you see I kept it, that room is for your baby I’m expecting a boy from you.

Beep beep. Sungyeols umma hanged up. Sungyeol was in deep shock.

“So yeollie they want a cute chubby boy mmmmmm I don’t know what about two children- *pak*” Myungsoo got lightly slapped by Sungyeol “KIM MYUNGSOO, I SWEAR YOUR THE MOST ERTEST (idk if that’s a word) GUY IN THE WORLD” “good to know yeollie” Myungsoo pecked Sungyeols lips.

.

Sungyeol blushed madly.

.

After unpacking Myungsoo went in the shower, Sungyeol had earphones on and didn’t know that Myungsoo was in the bathroom so he entered and saw a Myungsoo, his light abs were showing and his skin shine. Sungyeols eyes widen, he couldn’t move his eyes were glued on Myungsoo’s abs, Sungyeol turned red.

Sungyeol Pov.

My eyes were focus on his abs, I couldn’t move I felt heat rush up to my face, I didn’t know what to do “s-s-s-SORRY IM SORRY” I apologized. I quickly put on my pyjamas and jumped into bed, A few minutes later I saw A shirtless Myungsoo in bed, he hugged me, he felt so warm, I snuggled and went to dreamland.

Myungsoo Pov.

I woke up by seeing and angelic face, Lee Sungyeol. I woke him up by kissing him gently, he blushed *shhhhoo cute, wait no arrggghh please accept me yeollie* we got up and went to school.

Everyone in the school knows that were married b/c of our parents and me telling Sungyeol is my wife. (Skip classes because I’m a lazy author)

DING~ the bell for recess rang.

I grabbed yeollie and made him eat with me.

I and Sungyeol went home, we had dinner and got ready for bed and this is the time for confessing.

“Sungyeol come here please i need to talk to you” i said quietly. He came towards me.

“Yes Myungie *kyaa he even made a name for meh akjsdhiuf*” he pouted cutely

“Sungyeol, I liked you since we met, I love your beg doe eyes, i love your delicate face, I love your lips, Lee Sungyeol will you be my official Boyfriend/wife?” I closed my eyes.

“Yes” i looked at him “yes, myung I will be your boyfriend/wife forever and ever” he smiled.

We both smiled, I pulled him closer and kissed his rosy lips, it was warm and soft, I didn’t want to pull away.

Sungyeol Pov.

He pulled me closer and crashed his lips on mine his lips were so soft and warm, I smiled, and this day is the happiest day of my life.

 

Author pov.

Myungsoo and Sungyeol kissed they hugged each other and watched the stars shooting.

 

“I love you” Myungsoo whispered

“I love you too” Sungyeol whispered back

Once again they shared a kiss

.

.

.

Writing this chapter made me tear up wahhh this is my last update this week i will update on the weekends. THIS FANFIC IS NOT FINISHED THERE WILL BE ON THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS OK cause i don’t want to finish my story without them getting married and having a baby boy ^^ I’LL BE BACK (QUE 2PM ILL BE BACK) ON 2 OR 3 OF NOVEMBER * infinite is going to Philippines on November 3 why can’t i go because  your ing not in Philippines* who is filo here???

-hamster