Jeju island

When A Kingka Meets A Nerd

Hey guys im finally updating heheh… so I read some of the chapters and noticed that they were really short… so im going to make this a long chapter about 1,000 or 1,500 *it may take me days since im a lazy author *. Idk what to say, so moving on
^^

 

Jeju island-

Sungyeol bang the car door open and gawk at the sight. His eyes sparkling. Myungsoo struggled with the luggage’s.

 

“Yeollie I know its beautiful, but please help me with these luggage’s” Myungsoo whined. But Sungyeol skipped away.

Myungsoo dragged the luggages into their room but finding his beloved lover somewhere else. He put on shorts and casual black t-shirt, he then went to look for his wife. Meanwhile Sungyeol explored the hotel. He went out and headed to the outdoor pool, tropical trees, and water clearer then crystal. The water sparkled like his eyes. Something caught his eyes. He saw a figure with a black shirt and shorts. He walked closer, hiding behind one of the tropical trees, once he got a clearer view, his froze. Eyes watering, heart aching. He saw Myungsoo with another girl. He stepped back, backing away from the two. Sungyeol’s thongs got caught on one of the wooden seats and fell back, but lucky a figure with blonde bouncy hair, tall, eyes like an angry bird, plumb lips and skin like milk caught him and the figure wrapped his long arms around Sungyeol’s waist  pulling him up to stand properly.

“ oh thank you for saving me from falling on my head” Sungyeol staring down and tears dripping from is doe eyes.

“ its nothing” the figure grabbed his chin and lifted Sungyeol’s head “ "my name is Wu Yifan you can call me Kris" 

"oh hey Kris, Im Sungyeol" Sungyeol chirped. "Nice meeting you Kris Byee" He walked away.

Myungsoo was tired of looking for Sungyeol, he headed to the hotel room. When Myungsoo opened the door he was greeted by a choding laying on his stomach crying his tears out.

“ Yeollie whats the matter? Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked worriedly.

“Myungsoo stop acting, I trusted you and this is what you do to me? How could you!” Sungyeol shouted

“what did I do, what acting I didn’t do anything. Please Yeollie trust me, please” Myungsoo begged.

“ fine Myungsoo ill trust you  once more.

------ Morning
*sorry for skipping, like I said I’m a lazy keke*

Sungyeol and Myungsoo woke up and took showers. They went out and to the outdoor pool.

Just then Kris walked up to Sungyeol and greeted him

“Hi Sungyeol nice to meet you again ^^ have fun here, I’m the son of the person that owns this place ^^ any got to go” Kris smiled like he was an angel that dropped from heaven.

“who’s that?” Myungsoo questioned “oh a friend I met yesterday”

“hey Yeollie ill be out for a while ok don’t look for me” Myungsoo said shutting the bedroom door.

*probably going to see that girl, *sigh* ill follow him* Sungyeol thought.

Sungyeol pov

I followed Myungsoo, I saw him with that girl again. Myungsoo was flirting and kissing her. I couldn’t take it any longer I burst into tears and ran to the inside off the hotel. I couldn’t stand watching them.

Then someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and saw then angel  Kris. His eyes had a worried look.

“Sungyeol as my friend please tell me what’s wrong, I don’t like seeing you like this” he caressed my cheeks.

“ fine meet me at the moonlight café, this hotel has everything” * guys if you know CROWN you know what im talking about* I walked away.

I ran to my room put on a t-shirt and jeans and headed to moonlight café. I walked past Myungsoo and the girl, I tried to keep a poker face on. Once I entered the café, the smell of coffee hitting my face *idk what I wrote* I saw Kris fiddling with his phone.

Kris Pov

I saw Sungyeol crying and running, I’m guessing he’s heading to his room. I didn’t like Sungyeol crying, seeing him cry feels like something breaks in me, what’s this feeling I’m having? I ran after him and tapped him on his shoulder. He turned around with teary eyes.

“Sungyeol as my friend please tell me what’s wrong, I don’t like seeing you like this” I caressed his chubby cheeks.

“ fine meet me at the moonlight café, this hotel has everything”  Sungyeol walked away. After a few minutes I headed to Moonlight café. After waiting for 10 minutes fiddling g with my phone Sungyeol entered and it felt like the dark aura around me disappeared.

Author pov

Sungyeol sat in front of Kris, a waiter asked them if they liked anything

“oh can I have a cup of Americano” Sungyeol chirped, that made Kris chuckle

“ill have the same as him” Kris  replied.

Sungyeol told Kris why he was crying *I’m sorry ok I’m just lazy forgiven me y buns*

 

Sungyeol headed back to his room.

Next morning

Sungyeol found Myungsoo next to him, he sighed. Sungyeol washed up and headed back to Moonlight café to have his breakfast there instead of having it in their room. Just then Kris showed up with a long sleeve white polo, black pants a waist apron (mianhe I don’t know what there called, you can search it up the bartenders clothes ><)

“K..K..Kris? you work here?’’

“ keke I do yesterday I found out that this café is really elegant and cute so I decided to work here *I work here for you Sungyeol *” kris smiled

“oh then I would like waffles with chocolate sauce and an Americano”

“ sure it will be here in a few minutes “ Kris smirked and wink. That made Sungyeol blush.

When Kris shift ended he and Sungyeol went out and went to go to relax near the palm trees.. but Sungyeol then saw Myungsoo with that girl, he had enough..

“Kris come with me” Sungyeol grabbed Kris and walked towards Myungsoo..

“Sungyeol?” Myungsoo said with a hint of shock.

“Myungsoo meet me at moonlight café in 9am tomorrow” Sungyeol teared and grabbed Kris

“Kris please be there your my friend here please.” “ sure Sungyeol..

9am moonlight café

Myungsoo sat quietly waiting for Sungyeol arrived. When he got shock when someone pulled the seat infront of him and there sat Sungyeol.

“ Myungsoo..”

“Sungyeol I need to see a fri-“ Myungsoo got cut off by Sungyeol

“let’s breakup Myungsoo”

HEUHEUHEUEHEUHEU cliffhanger keke so I didn’t do the since.. idk I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET KEKE. So guys im going to calling you y buns k?

Oh and Kris you ay angel lololol

So this is what the hotel and pool look like:

[http://www.homevselectronics.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/architecture-striking-tropical-themed-luxury-mansion-with-unbeaten-level-pools-and-hip-clear-glass-pool-partition-elegant-living-of-luxury-homes.jpg}

Word count [1,196]

guys i edited the first chapter you can read it again because last time it didnt have spaces