Chapter 2

Give me a Chance

Seohyun sat on the bed when Jaeseop step out of the room her manager soon step inside the room Seohyun just stare at her "are you okay, you look pale?"the older lady said "I'm fine."Seohyun replied softly looking away "are you getting the press conference ready?"Seohyun said "there were few more plans here and there but everything is going well."the older woman said with teary eyes.

"we had agreed on this, please."she said her voice is starts to be shaky as well "this is bad for you, no stop it."the older woman said "come on, it's not like I'm skipping my medicine."she said as she pulled them out the drawer next to her the older woman soon pulled her into a really tight hug and tears started to fall into Seohyun's eyes "thanks for everything."she said as she gently pat the older woman.

"I didn't imagine that we would be in this situation."the older woman cried "no, please."seohyun said as she tried to stop her wiping her tears "life goes on."she said "I'll get out of the hospital tomorrow, and I'm sure people want to know what's going on."seohyun said softly at her.

"are you sure about this honey?"the older woman said "I am, I have to do this before things can get worse."seohyun said looking away wiping her tears "sleep now honey."her manager said as she put on the blanket on Seohyun's and she had fallen asleep.

the next day she woke up really early, the make up artist and stylist came over as well to get her ready for the last time she gave them a wide smile on her face as usual "Joohyun ah."her make up artist Na Eun said "shh, stop it."she said as she stop her from starting the conversation again.

"make me pretty, how about that?"she wink at her which Na Eun had knod "you don't need a lot of make up anyways, your already pretty."Na Eun said "aigoo, look at you trying to be nice like sigh."Seohyun said soon they were interrupted by a loud knock from Seohyun's door.

"everything is ready."her manager said "thank you."seohyun said stepping out everyone watch her step from a far together with the rest of the doctors Jaeseop was watching her "goodbye superstar."kiseop murmured as they watch Seohyun exit the hospital she was greeted by cameras.

"I'm heading at Jamsil Hotel for my PressCon."Seohyun announced "please head to Jamsil."her manager said as seohyun get inside the van her contract have been long terminated after her drama with Lee HyunWoo last month due to her really poor health condition.

starting things out, "I Jo Seohyun, who have been a part of the girl group Girls Generation and had continue her career as an actress had decided to..*pause for a moment.* quit the industry to pursue a normal life."she finally said.

"my contract with Namoo actors had expired last month and although they had tried to pursue me to renew my contract I had decided not to do it."Seohyun said finishing her sentence she had walk out of the room without even answering any of there questions.

media personnel tried to chase her but the security had stop them.

"where are you heading now?"her manager said "I'm Jobless."she laugh "give me a break, your parents are in banking business."her manager laugh as if it was a good joke. While Seohyun just rolled her eyes on her "Gangnam, drop me at Gangnam."Seohyun said "what about the apartment?"her manager ask "I already sold it, it's fast enough because the buyer was a big fan of mine."Seohyun said proudly.

her manager sigh "don't worry, my things are all here."Seohyun wink as she gets down "thanks for all your hard work, I hope to see you sometime again."she bowed politely as she gets inside she was greeted by the maids who were told that she's arriving tonight "In Sung oppa!"she cheered as soon as she saw her older brother "I'll be here again to annoy you."she pouted.

"I wouldn't mine, have you eaten yet?"her brother ask as he pinch her cheeks "oppa, I did."Seohyun said "are you sure you won't regret this?"her brother said "why would I?"Seohyun challege her brother "okay, I gave up."her brother said seohyun just laugh it out.

"I'm home."was all she said with a smile on her face