Chapter 3

Give me a Chance

"I'm happy to see you Seo."her brother said "I'm happy to see you as well oppa."Seohyun said as she lightly pat her brother's at some point they still grew up together and have been on each other's side since there parents are both busy with business matters.

after chatting and eating something she headed upstairs to her old room where all her stuff was put in, nothing had change her highschool graduation picture still hanging on the wall next to there family picture and a polaroid collage back in highschool that Seohyun had put on.

putting each of her clothes inside her closet she can't help it but tears started to fall in her eyes as she tried her best to wipe it away. People that has the same age as her were moving out of there parents house but here she is moving back.

"Jo Seohyun pull youself together."she murmured clearing her voice "this is for the best."she said with a smile on her face. Her room was good enough to fit all her stuff there were some throphy added this time around for her achievements. 

changing her clothes she lied down on her bed until she had fallen asleep. 

Arriving inside the house the older woman Jo was greeted by the head maid, Mrs Lee.

"she's already resting in her room Madam."she bowed politely "I see, how's her complexion?"the older woman ask "not that good Madam."the older woman said.

"I'll go check on her."she said as she hand her handbag and let the maid put it aside she carefully open the door and found Seohyun sleeping "I told you always put on your blanket."she murmured as she covered Seohyun "I promise, this time around I'll be here for you."she said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

she stayed there for a while just watching her youngest child, sleeping.

That morning Seohyun woke up later than usual, "I'm sorry."she said sitting on her spot "your not an actress anymore."her brother teased "I know."she said

"start the treatment, I know a really good doctor that can help you out."her brother said out of no where.

"is he gonna make me better?"Seohyun challenge "I'm pretty sure he will, he's a good guy too."In Sung said.