Chapter 1

Give me a Chance

"My duty is over, I don't care who's that VIP that your talking about."Jaeseop said as he slam his white gown on his desk. "It's Jo Seohyun, dude remember back in college we were so crazy over them."Kiseop said.

"I don't remember, coz I never been."Jaeseop said "come on, if only he would accept me to treat her but she said she needs the best doctor in the hospital and sadly she said I don't look like one."Kiseop said looking down.

"and you think I could help her?"Jaeseop said "yeah, I told her we have a doctor from Columbia University."Kiseop said with a smile. 

"and you told her about me?"Jaeseop said "obviously duh."Kiseop said "what happen?"Jaeseop said "well a anti grab a knife and well ruined her face a little bit."Kiseop said looking away.

"how bad is it?"Jaeseop said "not that bad, but she's asking people not to touch her since she's scared it might leave scars."Kiseop said "then she needs to go to a plastic surgeon."Jaeseop said.

"no, and never her fans will be against it."Kiseop said "whatever."jaeseop said wearing his white gown again. 

"your heading there?"kiseop said "yes it's still my job after all."jaeseop said.

Walking through the halls he can hear the loud scream of 'don't touch me' and 'don't you dare come next to me.'

"I'm the surgeon Kim Jaeseop."he said as he coolly raise his ID as a proof "are you good?"Seohyun asked "I don't think I'll get my licensed if I'm not."Jaeseop said getting the reading from the nurse.

"what do you want me to do?"he asked "don't you see my face?"seohyun asked "it's just a minor scratch."Jaeseop said as he tried to hold it Seohyun grabbed his hand. 

"my face caused a million dollar."seohyun said "well my hands cause a billion dollar."jaeseop said removing his hand "I can do this."Jaeseop said "won't it get any scar?"seohyun asked. 

"I don't think so."Jaeseop said "get the operating room ready."Jaeseop said ordering the nurse.

"okay"the nurse said in relief "you'll be fine."Jaeseop said tapping her on the shoulder he left the room for a moment to changed his clothes.

her manger sat next to her without a word, "are there 'people' outside?"seohyun asked looking at the window from 5th floor of the hospital she can tell the camera lights and people standing by the exit.

the manger knod in disappointment "it's all your fault."seohyun said as she throw the pillow at her manager. 

"it's gonna hurt a little bit, we had to make you fall asleep."jaeseop said injecting the medicine on her.

it didn't last that long after the operation Jaeseop had step out and let the nurses handle the rest but something had caught his attention, the nurses were all together at the station gossiping.

"I really thought she's gonna loose that face sigh."says the nurse 1 "danggg I wish that it will scar big time."says nurse 2 before the third one could ever make a comment jaeseop had interrupted them.

"ever heard of the word professionalism?"he asked "doc, did the surgery went well?"all of them asked in curiousity "well I think so, she would probably be back on TV next month without any scar."Jaeseop said.

"doc I heard she's a mistress of a politician"nurse 3 says "no I heard she's going out with a composer."nurse 1 says. "I don't care, my job is to save people not to believe in rumors."Jaeseop said leaving the report on there station.

walking away to get his things on his office, "how did it go?"kiseop said "it went well."jaeseop said "are you going home?"kiseop asked "obviously I need to sleep."Jaeseop said

going home, "how did the surgery turned out?"Eunji his younger sister asked "which one?"Jaeseop asked "oppa, you know what I'm talking about."EunJi said "Jo Seohyun."EunJi pouted.

"don't tell me you like her too?"Jaeseop said in disappointment "oppa, she's really amazing."EunJi said "I don't think so."Jaeseop said loosening his tie.

"what happen? after Paeksang Award she just left I heard a anti fan attack her with a knife."EunJi said "I don't know."Jaeseop said "oppa!"Eunji said "wait for the news to come."Jaeseop said heading upstairs.

Eversince the day he step at Seoul General Hospital he never had any decent sleep, and at the moment he's trying his best to at least steal sometime.

but that didn't really last long when his pager rang.. he heavilly sighed and it was soon followed by his phone.

"I'll be there."he said in sleepy tone changing again on his working clothes and heading downstairs after 3 hours of sleep he hurriedly went back to the hospital.

"what's going on?"Jaesop asked reaching the hospital nurses and kiseop were standing at the door, "she doesn't like anyone to touch her, and it's time for her check up."kiseop said.

"and you totally disturbed my sleep for this?"Jaeseop said all the staff knod shy and looking away from him.

"she's a VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT PERSON."kiseop said "I don't care, I won't tolerate this."jaeseop said grabbing the reading from the nurse and heading inside the room.

"how are you?"jaeseop asked "it HURTSSS ALOT."seohyun said "I see, I'll let the nurse know about this but I think you can probably go home tomorrow afternoon."jaeseop said. 

"home?"seohyun asked "uh yeah."jaeseop said "do you think I'll be really really really fine."seohyun asked. 

"everything went well, and judging from your state your doing really fine and I think korea has alot of good plastic surgeon."jaeseop said.

"YAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?"seohyun asked "do I look like I'm joking?"jaeseop asked "I can't let those people hold me netizens would just gossip around and create more anti."seohyun said.

"well I don't care and I don't wanna get involved."jaeseop said stepping out of the room.