Chapter 5

Wont Let You Go....Again

BANG Yongjun just finished his morning meeting with the leader board. His LAST meeting ever. He walked to his office with his secretary followed behind. Yoo Jaesuk stopped at his desk to picked up a phone call while Bang Yongjun continue walking into his office. He sit on his chair and took out all documents that he need to sign and approved.

“Come in.” said Bang Yongjun when he heard a knock on his door while his hand still busy flipping papers. Yoo Jaesuk comes in with a big smile on his face.

“CEO-nim. The private detective just called and he got the information about Miss Jeon Hyosung.” Bang Yongjun took over the file from Yoo Jaesuk. Looking at the picture, he smile right away.

‘I was right. That was her.’

“Jaesuk-ah, I met her before.” said Bang Yongjun. Smile still pasted on his face.

“Eoh? Did you, CEO-nim. Where?” asked Yoo Jaesuk.

“Here. In our company. But I didn’t know which department she work for.”

“Really, CEO-nim? What a small world. May I, CEO-nim?” Yoo Jaesuk asked permission to look at the picture. Silent.

“CEO-nim, she’s from R&D Department. Kim Jaegyung’s assistant, I believe.” It took a while for Yoo Jaesuk to remember before continue “You want me to call her up, CEO-nim?”

“No, Jaesuk-ah. Not now. Maybe later on after lunch.”

“Alright then. I’ll leave you to your work, CEO-nim.” Yoo Jaesuk bow slightly before exit the room. To his desk. Bang Yongjun lean back on his chair with a satisfaction face.

‘Finally… I’ll meet you guys again. Seunghyeon-ah, I’ll do anything to keep my promise and now the time has come…’

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HYOSUNG sit quietly beside Jaekyung in the car. Kinda a little awkward to start a conversation after being late. Yes, LATE! Her own fault woke up late today and took late train. LATE LATE LATE! Hyosung can sense Jaekyung staring at her with moody face and clenching the car steering tightly at the corner of her eyes. ‘Aisshhhh!! See what you have done! I’m gonna pay for this for sure! What am I gonna do? Hinggggg!’

“Sunbae-nim, I’m so sorry…..” Hyosung open up. Jaekyung still with her grin face. Hyosung tried again. “Sunbae-nim….” Silent. Looking at Jaekyung silence, Hyosung stare down playing with her fingers, feeling guilty.

“How many year have your work with me, Hyosung?” Finally after 20 minutes of driving, Jaekyung spoken.

“Ne? Almost 2 years.” reply Hyosung with low voice.

“2 years, Hyosung. 2 years. You should know by now already that one of the thing I hate the most is people who late!”
“I’m sorry again Sunbae-nim. I tried to be as fast as I can but I stumble with a little accident on the way. Sorry.” Hyosung still looking down at the fingers. Counting like she lost one.

“Accident? Hmmm…..are you okay?” Jaekyung keep her voice down a little bit. Her eyes fixed on the road.

“Ne, I’m fine. Just a little scratch on my palm but other than that, I’m fine.” said Hyosung before continue “I’m sorry Sunbae-nim, really…”

“Well. bear in mind next time okay. I’m being strict with you so that you be a good worker. It’s not like I love to scold you.”

“Ne, I understand, Sunbae-nim.”

“We need to be there by 9 a.m. I hope we can be there as fast as we can. I wish I can step on the pedal even more.” said Jaekyung.

“If you think you want to speed up, go Sunbae-nim. I’ll be paying the ticket if we got summon. No worries. It’s on me since it’s my fault.”

“Sure?” Looking at Hyosung nodding, Jaekyung step on the pedal.


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

HANA walked with her hand holding tray before sit with beside Sujeong and Luna. Veges bibimbap and hot citrus tea for her lunch. Perfect to warm her up in this cold winter day. Sujeong and Luna already quarter with their meals.

“Eonni, busy?” asked Luna since Hana a little bit late than them.

“Eo. That dragon lady leave me bunch of files to sort out.” Her hand busy mixing the bibimbap before continue “She want it on her desk at the end of the day.”

“Today? Didn’t she went for business meeting at Incheon with Hyosung eonni? I don’t think she will be back on today.” Sujeong munching on.

“I know right?!! But still…just incase she back.” said Hana.

“Poor Hyosung eonni. Have to go on business meet up with that dragon lady!”

“Our Hyosung is a nice girl. She’s the only one can stand her. If it was me, I’ll try to figure 100…no, 1000 excuses so that I’m not going.” Sujeong and Luna just giggle.

After a nice lunch, they ride the elevator and walk to their desk.

“Eonni, today is Friday. Wanna go somewhere until late? Hmmm.. Sauna (jimjillbang) maybe?” Luna excited gave out her opinion.

Hana quite interested at first but later she remembered something.

“Ahhh… Mian.. I can’t. I’m going to Daegu tomorrow with Hyo. It’s been a while since I met my parents.”

“Hyosung eonni go too? So jealous~!! Can we come too?” said Sujeong jokingly. “Please~~!!!” Even Hana can even reply, telephone on Hyosung’s desk ringing. Hana get up and pick it up.

“Hello. Hyosung’s desk. Can I help you?”

“Hello. Miss Hyosung? This is Yoo Jaesuk.”

“Eoh.. Mr. Yoo. This is Jeong Hana speaking. Hyosung currently can’t be on the phone. She’s out for business meet up with client at Incheon. May I pass any message?”

“I see. Hmmm… No. It’s okay. I’ll call her again next Monday. Thank you.”

“Ne..!” Hana put the phone down before walk to her desk.

“Who eonni?” Sujeong asked.

“Mr. Yoo. He asked for Hyosung.”
 

“Eoo?! Why?” Hana reply Sujeong’s question with a head shake. ‘Did Hyosung do something wrong? Or maybe the dragon lady complaints about her? Aishhh… No way! Nothing to complaint about. But why?’


_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

JAEKYUNG and Hyosung went to a nice restaurant for lunch after the meet up where they did arrived just on time. Such a relieve! The clients happy with their plans and suggestions which make it extra points to lighten up Jaekyung a little bit after stress driving.

Hyosung keep on watching her watch. It’s already 2.40 p.m. ‘What am I gonna do? Should I tell her?’ After the meals, they walked to Jaekyung’s car. Hyosung in dilemma.

“You okay? You keep on looking at your watch. Are you late for something?” Jaekyung asked.

“The thing is Sunbae-nim I have a meeting with someone. I was about to tell you but I don’t know when is the right time.” Hyosung said.

“Meeting? Here? In Incheon?”

“Yeah. I actually want to return something to someone and since I have business here, I told him to come down here.”

“I see. Okay. Perfect actually because I also meeting up my nieces at the theme park. I promise her ages ago. Well, meet me back at 5.30 p.m at the theme park entrance, okay.“

“Okay. I’ll be there.” With smile on her face, she bow to Jaekyung and wait until the cars gone before she walk to the café where she promise the phone’s owner. Since she went to Incheon like always, she knows her way. Thanks to that, she arrived at the café just on time. After ordered a cup of hot latte, she sat down at the corner of the café. She space her vision out to see if anyone come here to find someone. Unfortunately, no. She waiting patiently…. 10 minutes have passed.

15 minutes…

20 minutes… Hyosung become anxious. ‘Am I too early?’ She was about to look at her watch when she startled by a deep voice.

“Miss Jeon Hyosung?”

“Ne.” Hyosung looking up to face the person. “Eooo…” Hyosung stood up and looking at the person blankly. “You…… Aren't you......” said Hyosung in disbelief.





                                                              _________________________________________________________________
 
                                       

Hey, guys~!!!! I finally update! After a YEAR! Yes, quote me there. A freaking LONG YEAR!
Sorry for the LATE update. I only can apologies for making you guys wait.
Well, at first I forgot my password. And when I remembered it already, my external harddisk where I saved all my stories whack.
And all the contains gone just like that. T.T
It really took my time to build up the story back and yes, a little switch up from the original one.
Stress me out a little bit but hey, I'm back! :D

Sorry again guys!

As usual, sorry if my story boring you guys out.

Hope it's not. *crossfingers*

Do tell me if you think it's dragging.

Don't forget to shout out some good comments and don't forget to subscribe!

Enjoy~

                                                                                                                 Annyeong~