Chapter 4

Wont Let You Go....Again

 

IT’S 15 minutes past 2AM. While everyone already on their dreamland, Yongguk just reach his apartment. He put the keys on the dining table before headed to his room. With a heavy steps, he threw himself on the bed. Without changing his cloth, without taking shower. He stared at his modern designed ceiling.

‘Why Jieun so furious with me just now? Did I do something wrong? She didn’t looked at me neither talking. She even put my gift aside.’ He scratch his head, messing up his hair.

‘Aishhhh… Women!! Unpredictable. The less you know, the better!’ said Yongguk. He stand up and walk himself to the drawer. Snatch over a towel before headed to bathroom for a hot shower. He let the warm water run tru his muscular body. Refreshing. It didn’t take long since his ear caught the sound of his apartment’s phone ringing. He quickly take the towel and wrapped around his waist. With wet steps, he walked to his bed and grab the phone.

“Hello.” His deep voice gave out greetings.

“Hello! Yongguk-ah. It’s me, Himchan. What happened between you and Jieun? Something’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. She furious at me out of sudden.” Replied Yongguk. He play with his wet hair. Shaking off the excess water.

“Ya, do you have another girl?” asked Himchan.

“What?! Another? Did I have one before?” said Yongguk laughing.

“You are kidding right? What about Jieun?” Himchan asked.

“Jieun? Well…..I… I don’t know. Jieun is….Jieun is Jieun. We maybe more than friends but not yet to that special level.“ said Yongguk .

Himchan let out big sigh before continue “Anyway, after you left Jieun told us that your phone picked up by a women. She so furious about it.”

“My phone?” said Yongguk. Instantly he went to the bathroom for the jeans he used for today. Checking up both pockets. Nothing. With phone still between his ear and shoulder, he run out to living room. Checking up at the tables. Just keys. No phone. ‘Dang it!! Where did I put it?’

“Himchan-ah. I’ll call you back tomorrow. I think I lost my phone.” Yongguk explained.

“Ahhh.. Now, that’s why you were unreachable today. Okay. Talk to you later. And Yongguk-ah, explain to Jieun. She’ll understand.” Said Himchan.

Now, Yongguk is the one who let out big sigh. “Hmmm.. Okay. Bye.” Yongguk cut off the line. He careless about Jieun right now. What he cares about is his phone. Lots of contacts and lots of photos. YES!! Photos. If the phone went to the wrong person, his career will be in jeopardize. He tried to remember all his schedule today.

‘After Star King… Back to studio for recording… Went for walk at Hongdae for Jieun’s present… And got caught by press.. Ahhhh!! Hongdae! I bumped into someone there. That long dark brownish hair girl..! Maybe I lost it there.’ Yongguk dialed up his own phone number. Within a second, his caller ringtone played showing that the phone still on. He waited patiently and suddenly…..

“Hello…”



____________________________________________________________________________________



TIINNNGG!! Well-toasted bread jumped out of the toaster. Hana put it on the plate before smear it with peanut butter and jelly. Even before she can took a nice bite, it was gone. Hyosung snatch it away in a hurry.

“Yaaa..! That’s mine!” said Hana. She stand up and put another two slices of bread in the toaster.

“Sorry, Hana-yah. I’m in a hurry. I already 10 minutes late. I promised Jaegyung Sunbae-nim to meet up at Yeouido Station.” Hyosung put on her coat while still munching on the bread.

“Ahhh.. That’s right. You guys have meeting in Incheon with clients.” said Hana while her hand busy smearing the new toasted bread with condiments. Again.

“Ne. I promised to meet her at 8 sharp. She said she will leave me behind if I’m late.” Hyosung trying to put on her winter boots. Hana turned her head slightly, looking at the clock hanging on the wall.

“Ya.. It’s barely 7.15. Take your time. The dragon lady will bully you either way.” said Hana before continued “Hyosung-ah, you’ll be in Incheon a whole day or you will be in the office afterwards? Want me to wait for you in the office?”

“No need. I’ll be in Incheon the whole day. Plus after finish, I’ll be meeting the owner of the phone later.” said Hyosung. She finally finished putting on her boot. Hyosung put her gloves and muffler in her beg. For later use. With documents on her right hand, she grabbed the main door knob with her lefts.

“Hana-yah, I’m offffff…!”

“Eoooooohhhhh….” Hana just waved from afar. Hyosung walked in a speed to catch the elevator but too bad she just missed by a hair. Hyosung decided to take the stair instead. A lot faster than waiting for another one.

‘Should I take a cab or walk to the station? I think walk is faster’ Hyosung looked at her watch. ‘7.30 already? Aissshhhh.’.

She took long steps and 5 minutes after that, she arrived at Gwanghwamun Station. All she needs now is cross that busy road and take the next train to Yeouido Station. Hyosung is about to take another step before…….. SCCRREECCHHH.!!!! The sounds of tire screeching loud coming from Hyosung’s right. She just fell down in a shock. The SUV stop just spacey enough for Hyosung to breath.  The owner of the SUV come out to lend a hand. The guy stare at Hyosung for a while before bent down.

“Miss, are you okay?” The guy asked. Hyosung still in dazed. Silent in her own world.

“Miss…?” Hyosung snapped back into reality. She looked at the guy before she caught a glimpse at the watch. And now, she’s definitely late!

“Aiiissshhhh…! I’m so dead!!” said Hyosung. Quite loud.

“Ne..?” The guy in confuse. ‘Well, she look pretty good for a dead girl.’ The guy just giggle before saw the documents lying on the ground. ‘BYJ Group?’

“I’m sorry. It’s totally my fault. I was in a rush. I didn’t see the light was red. I’m so sorry.” Hyosung and the guy stood up at the same time before he hands over the documents to Hyosung.

“Are you okay to be walking? I can drive you to your destination.” The guy offer a help.

“No, sir. It’s okay. My ride is up there. Just a walking distance.” Hyosung pointed out the train station. “Thank you for the offer and sorry for causing you trouble, Sir. Have a good day.” Hyosung ended the conversation with a smile and slightly bow before walk head towards the station. The guy just sent her away with a look on his face.

‘That girl again…….’ He just smiled.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

안녕하세요!!
Hi guys! Another update!
Don't forget to shout out some good comments and don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy~
Annyeong~

Monday / July 22th 2013 / 9:27PM