Chapter 1

Wont Let You Go....Again

"CHEERSSSS!!!" sounds of glasses clanking with each other. Two middle age men drink with a huge smile on their faces.

"Yongjun-ah! Congratulations for your new upgrade company!! Eventho we will be missing you guys since you and your family will be leaving for Seoul, we wish the very best to you and your family."

"Gomawo, Seunghyeon-ah. It's all thanks to you. If you never lend me the money before, there's no business for me. Eventho it was started with only a small business." replied Yongjun. "I'll never forget your kindness." he continued.

"Aissshhhh..! What? Are we strangers? No! We knew each other since kids. We practically brothers. What are you talking about? If you don't come to me, I'll be upset. Just when your company grow bigger and bigger, don't forget us here in Cheongju." said Seunghyeon joking.

"I'll never forget! Even if I die, I still in debt with you and your family." tears start flowing in Yongjun's eyes.

"Aiggooooo...! Don't say that." Seunghyeon wiped Yongjun's tears with his sleeve.

Yongjun stare at his cute little girl, Natasha who played by herself in the garden. "I promise you, I'll keep our relation close. Closer than you think."

Seunghyeon looked at him. Yongjun hold Seunghyeon hand tight. Their wives just stand by their sides and listen silently.

"I'll.............."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

24 YEARS LATER.....

"Finally!!! It's finish!! AAAAHHHHH.... I'm so tired!!" Hana let out sigh. She threw herself back on her chair after a big yawn.

The conference room still filled with workers eventhough it's already 8PM. There will be a big presentation for new product the first thing in the morning. All workers from R&D Departments work hard to give the best for the company. While other busy packing and cleaning stuff up, Hyosung just stared blankly outside the large wide window. Enjoying night view.

'Seems like it will be snowing tonight.' said Hyosung to herself softly.

"Guys, lets grab something for a bite. I'm starving. Something hot." said Hana.

Somes let out dissapointment as they can't join and somes just cheers with a big smile on their faces.

"Hyosung-ah, you coming, right?" asked Hana without looking. Her hand busy pile up paperworks.

"Hyosung-ah?" They still got silent from Hyosung.

"Hyosung-ah!" yelled Hana. Her voice echoes truout the conference room.

Startled Hyosung turn her head towards them. "Ne? Sorry. What did you guys said?"

"Lets grab a bite. Tteokbokki." Hana repeated herself. Smiled.

"Oh...Okay."

On the way to the lobby, all the girls talking and gossiping. Hyosung still in her world.

"Eonni, do hear about the rumours going truout this company?" Sujeong spoke. Others just looked at her.

"About our CEO, Bang Yongjun will retired soon?" said Hana who her eyes glued to her phone. Texting. "Of course." she continued.

"Wait! Eonni, if CEO will retired, who's gonna step up? This is multi-billionaire company. One of the best in our country. I bet people will be curious about it." Luna join the conversation.

"You think our CEO and the leader board stupid enough to hands over this company to strangers? No, dear." said Hana before she continued. "I heard his son will step up as our new CEO."

"Really?!" all the girls response. Hana nods her head with her eyes still glued to her phone. She kept her phone in her pocket.

"His son who worked in New York will be joining us. I heard he already here in Seoul. And girls, he's still SINGLE!!" teased Hana.

"Kyyyyaaaaaaa~!!!" Other girls shout cutely.

"Too bad I already taken. Wrong time in a wrong place." Hana laugh loudly.

"Well, among us only Hyosung eonni is single. Lucky you eonni!" Joke Luna. They all looked at Hyosung when they received silent as the answer.

"Hyosung eonni..? spoke Luna and softly touch Hyosung hand. Hyosung back into reality.

"Eoooo.... Oooo.." She smile even without knowing the whole story.

"Errrrrr... Girls, I left my phone and gloves upstairs. I'm so sorry. How about you guys go first and I meet you there?" Suggest Hyosung. Smile still paste on her face as she felt so guilty went downstairs without all her stuffs. She rushed to elevator and push '17 Floor' button. Hana and the girls just smile and nodding before walk out tru the lobby and exit the building.

After checking she got her phone and gloves on hand, Hyosung rush back to elevator and went down to the lobby. 10 minutes after she walk out the main door, she found the place where she and the girls promised to meet up. From far, she can hear Hana's voice laughing out loud. With smile on her face, she walk to the table.

"So sorry girls."

"Ajumma!! Another bottle of soju and tteokbokki here." shout Hana happily.

"Ne...!!!" A minute later, an Ajumma came with the orders. They had the warmest meals on the cold day. A happy meal indeed..

After pay for the foods, 3 other girls take their own path and walk home leaving Hyosung, Hana, Luna and Sujeong behind. The girls still in the good mood.

"Eonni, lets go for karaoke, eoh?" Luna gave out ideas.

"Ya.. We have a big presentation tomorrow, remember?" said Hana.

"Eoooooooohhhhhh.. Eonni..~ Just for an hour.. Please..." Luna with her puppy eyes begging Hana.

"Aiissshhh.. Arasseo..! For an hour ONLY!"

"Yeayyy~" said Luna happy. Hyosung just smile and shake her head.

"Girls, I think I'm gonna pass." The other just look at Hyosung.

"Nooooo... Do join us, Eonni. I'll promise only an hour." said Luna.

"It's okay. You guys go without me. I'm just gonna take a walk home. I need warm bath." Hyosung decline. Luna just pouting out sulking. But end up smiling back.

"See you at home, Hyosung. Bye!" Hana wave as she with the girls walk off. Hyosung still waving until their figures gone with the darkness.


She walk herself truout HongDae. Even at this late of time, HongDae still flooded with people and couples. At the one busy junction infront HongDae, Hyosung waited to cross the street. While waiting for the light to turn green, suddenly someone spoke.

"Waaaa... It's snowing.." Hyosung tilt her head looking up to the dark sky and let her hand out. Beautiful snowflakes slowly start pilling up on her palm.

'It's so beautiful...' said Hyosung softly. Just enough to be heard by herself. She smile with her head still tilt looking up to the sky without realise the green light already on. People busy walking while she still in her place mesmerize by the snow.
....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey, guys~ Sorry for the late update. I'm kinda busy with study.
As might some of you know, TOPIK exam is just less than 3months.
So, I work my heart out to balance both :)

Sorry if my story boring you guys out. Hope not ;)
Which Bang will meet Hyosung first~?
Stay tune! Hope you guys enjoy it!
Don't forget to shout out some good comments and don't forget to subscribe!
You guys keep my story alive <3
Annyeong~