Chapter 3

Wont Let You Go....Again

 

"I'M HOME!!" sounds of door being close company with Hana's voice.

"You are late. Having fun without me?" said Hyosung jokingly. She in kitchen making a cup of hot choco.

"I'm so sorry. The girls keep on singing and we lost track of time." Hana still at the door taking off her boots and join Hyosung in the kitchen afterward. "So cold! I forgot to bring along my gloves. I never though it will be heavy snowing today."

Hyosung in a flash grab another mug and make another cup of hot choco before hands over to Hana. "Gomawo~" With a big smile, Hana took the mug and heads out and sit on the couch.

Hyosung walk to living room with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. With a mug of hot choco in her right hand, she picked up remote control with her lefts. She open the TV before sit on the couch next to Hana.

"Music....BANK!!" The TV showed music program that really Hyosung not into at the moment. Before she can even lift the remote to change the channel, Hana already turn the volume up.

"It's BAP!! This group is so talented, right? I can't believe the tallest member is actually the maknae and not even 20 yet. He's so cute!!!" said Hana. Hyosung just smile.

"Ya.. I think Simon oppa gonna be jealous if you keep doing this." Hyosung giggle. Hana at the side moving dancing along the music.

"Hana-ya, stop it," Hyosung laugh when Hana doing a silly dance. Hana broke into the laugh too and finally stop.

"Ahhhh... Zeloooooo... He's too adorable. I wanna keep him in my pocket, can I? Hyosung-ah, you better not like him cause I'll be furious, arasseo?!!" Shout Hana jokely.

"Me? Zelo? Nahhh.. He's too young for me. Well, even for you. If I wanna someone as my guardian angel, I want someone like....." Hyosung pointing at the TV directly towards BAP members. Still searching.

"Aahhhh.. Like him!" Finally. Her finger stop at one point.

"Bang Yongguk? The leader?" Hana asked. Hyosung just nodding.

"Because I want someone that I feel save to be with. Someone that can protect me. Someone that I can share anything with. Sadness, happiness... I don't know. His appearance shows me that aura and I think he look swag, don't you think? Or is just me?" Hyosung laugh.

"No. Just you, I think. Woowww.. You are really like him." Hana's replied when she turned to Hyosung caught her staring at the TV. Hyosungs laugh become louder.

"Yaaahh! I'm just joking. Yes, I want someone like that. Listen carefully. LIKE him. Not the actual him." said Hyosung.

"Bang Yongguk... Bang Yongguk.. Bang....." said Hana repeatly. "Well. wouldn't it be awesome if Bang Yongguk is our CEO's son? I mean...well, his family name Bang also. If it's true and he will be our new CEO!"

"Will it make any sense? He's a singer. How can he be our CEO?" said Hyosung, crashing Hana's dream into pieces.

“I know it’s too good to be true.” Hana sigh before stand up and head to her room for hot shower. The sound of cellphone ringing on dining table stop her for a moment.

“Hyosung-ah, your phone.” said Hana before continue walking to her room.

“It’s not mine. Someone bumped into me on my way home and dropped it. The phone keep on ringing nonstop” Hyosung explained.

“You should answer it. Probably the owner want their phone back.”

Hyosung still in daze and staring at the ringing phone until it silent again. Her mind scrap back memory that just happen 3hours ago.



 

 

BUUUKKK… Hyosung fell to the ground. Hard. The pain straightly attacking her hips area. Luckly she wear winter boots not heel or wedges. She can see the person who knocked her down having the same pain as he also let out a groan as he stood up..

“Are you okay?” His deep voice shocked Hyosung. She just nodding.

“I’m sorry. My bad. I’m kinda in a rush.” He said as he keep looking over his shoulder. He looked at Hyosung and let out his hand to help her up.

“It’s okay.” Hyosung decline politely. Hyosung gather all her strength to stand. She saw the guy keep on looking back every second. His face is half cover with big knitted muffler around his neck with hat and frame glasses on. Nothing to be weird about since it’s winter.

“My fault too. Dazed on the road. Well, slippery road.” Hyosung continued when she already on her feet.

“Aisshhhh..” The guy let out a big sigh after he saw some figures coming on their way.

“I got to go. Sorry again.” Within a minute the guy flee the scene, there was people with cameras followed his path. Hyosung just watch all figures disappear.

‘Is he a celebrity?’ Hyosung mumbling to herself. Before taking steps to continue her journey home, she saw something within the bed of snow where she just fell.

“Eohh..” Hyosung bent down and pick it up. A white Samsung Galaxy S4. Knowing that the owner must be the guy who knocked her down just now, she immediately stood up and keep her visions out. Maybe the owner still around but too bad, no.



 


RINGTONE sound from the phone bring Hyosung back to reality. She stare at the phone again. Thinking about should she pick up the call or not. With the phone in her palm, she walk to her room. She sat on her well tuck in bed. Still thinking.

‘I should pick it up. Like Hana said, maybe the owner call to ask about his phone.’ Hyosung make up her mind. She grab the phone and press the green button before slide it to the right.

Before she can even say hello, the person on the other side already spoken. A women.

“Just about time!! Where are you my dear? I keep on calling but you didn’t pick up? I’ve been waiting for an hour here. It’s so cold. You not playing trick on me right? You better not. It’s my birthday.” Hyosung still listening in silent. Still trying to line up her words.

“Honey… Are you there? If you keep this up, I’ll be furious..” said the girl.

“Errrmmmm… Hel….hello.. I’m sorry.. This..” Finally Hyosung speak up but she got cut by the girl before she can even finished,

“Wait…! Who are you..? Who is this?” The girl let out questions that Hyosung didn’t had the chance to answer as she continued “This is better be prank! God!! Who are you??!! Put him on phone, right now!!”

“Well…….” Hyosung got cut again.

“Ya…Bang Yonggukkkk..!” The girl yelled before cut the line off.

Hyosung stared at the phone with shocked and blank face at the same time.

‘Bang….Yongguk..?’

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey guys! Riena in the house!
Another chapter is up. 3 day in the row. Hope you guys can bear with me. :)
Finally, Bang meet Hyosung!
Sorry if you guys think it's a crappy chapter.
Again, sorry if my story boring you guys out.
Hope it's not. *crossfingers*
Don't forget to shout out some good comments and don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy~
Annyeong~




Saturday / July 20th 2013 / 3:07 AM