Chapter 2

Wont Let You Go....Again

 

 

THE presentation postponed to late evening as the CEO got some emergency meeting in the morning.

"And we hope this product will be as successfull as others. Thank you." The presentation ended with claps filled the big conference room. Kim Jaegyung, the Head of R&D Department bow and step away before Yoo Jaesuk, the CEO's secretary step up to the podium.

"Before we leave this conference room and heads home, our CEO have something to say. CEO-nim.." called Yoo Jaesuk. Bang Yongjun stand up and walked to the podium while Yoo Jaesuk step aside and stand beside him.

"Hello and Good morning to all my workers and staffs. Stand me right over here is to announce that rumours that going truout this company about my retirement is indeed true. My place will be taken by my son, who before worked in New York. He's such an obedient son. Eventhough he love his company, he willing to leave it all behind despite of my request. I hope you guys will show him lots of love like you did to me. And thank you for your excellent services and hope you guys will continue it to make this company more establish than before." Bang Yongjun voice start to crack before he continue.

"As you know, I build this company from small company with only 30 workers and now, it's one of best in our country. For 24 years, I eager to go to work every day. And now, just thinking about not doing the same routine anymore, my heart just fill with sadness. But knowing this company will be in the right hands with tons of harworking workers, I feel like I can leave out smile instead of sigh. It's my time to settle down. Well, Incheon is just nearby eventhough not in Seoul. Not too far and not too near from here." Bang Yongjun said jokingly. The staffs giggle around hearing that.

"My retirement will start on next Monday. I'll come just to introduce my son to you guys. Once again, thank you for all your efforts and hardworks." Bang Yongjun ended the speech with a bow and all the workers stand up giving claps and bow as well. As Bang Yongjun leaving the conference room, the staffs giving him a handshake.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 


BANG Yongjun sat on his chair and turn it around facing the wide window behind him. Bang Yongjun just stare blanky. All thoughts coming bombing his mind. All the memories starting pouring out.

'Ahhhh... 24 years since this company opened. Seunghyeon-ah.. Where are you, my friend? I tried to looked for you before but people in our village in Cheongju said you guys moved 10 years ago... Seunghyeon-ah.. Misun-ah.. Are you guys okay? I hope one day we can meet back.'

Sound of door being knock cut all the memories and bring Bang Yongjun to reality. Yoo Jaesuk come in with some documents on his hand.

"CEO-nim. I forgot something. 2 hours ago while we have meeting, I got called from private detective you hired to find your lost friend back in Cheongju. Jeon Seunghyeon family."

Hearing that name, Bang Yongjun turned his chair facing Yoo Jaesuk in instant.

"How? Any information?" Bang Yongjun eager to know. Yoo Jaesuk hesitation makes Bang Yongjun wonder and snatch the documents in his hand. Bang Yongjun read it carefully. After a while, his hand start to trembled.

"I'm so sorry, CEO-nim. Your friend, Jeon Seunghyeon passed away 4years ago in a car accident. But his wife, Park Misun and his son, Jeon Chanyeol survived." said Yoo Jaesuk before he continue "They can't find their new address or location but they said the couple has a daughter, Jeon Hyosung here in Seoul. They'll try to find more about her."

Bang Yongjun keep staring at the documents. Silent filled the entire room.

"CEO-nim...?" asked Yoo Jaesuk. "Are you okay?"

Still silent.

"CEO-nim..?" asked Yoo Jaesuk again.

"You can go home." Bang Yongjun replied suddenly. Softly.

"You want me to call the driver for your ride home, CEO-nim?"

"No. I'll be here for a while."

"But....."

"Jaesuk-ah. It's okay. I just want to be alone." Yoo Jaesuk just nodding and leave the room.

Bang Yongjun stare at the documents with a look. Without he realize, his start to cumble the whole thing and his eyes started to flow.

'Seunghyeon-ah..........'

Without he realize, he fell asleep on his chair with little tears at the corner of his eyes.
....

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 



"EONNI.. Aren't you coming with us? Dinner plus karaoke...~!!!" said Luna happily. Hyosung still got her computer on and documents all over her desk.

"Karaoke againnnn~?" said Hyosung jokingly "No. I can't. Miss Jaegyung want this paperwork tomorrow on her desk first thing in the morning. So, I think I'll work late today. Sorry." she continued.

"Aissshhhh... That dragon lady still bulliying you eonni? Giving you all the work. You working late and she herself out of work at 5. Mean dragon lady!!!" said Sujeong while putting on her coat.

"Yaaa... Stop it. It's not nice calling her that. She's our Supervisor and as senior assistant, that's my job."

"Eonni, you just too nice. Stop being nice cause people will step on your head." Sujeong with her philosophy. Hyosung just smiling.

"Be nice to people around us. If people being mean to us, just let them be. Don't let us be the same level as them and be mean to others.' That's what my late father taught me since kids and I'll keep hanging on that."

Hyosung smile and turn her head looking at silent Sujeong and Luna. Silent shows agreement to that statement.

"Girls, come on..." yelled Hana from R&D Department door. "Hyosung-ah, see you at home. Don't work too late."

"Arasseo...!"

Hyosung waving and keep working afterwards till she lost track of her time. Only when it almost 9 oclock she finished the paperwork. She file it nicely and leave it on her Supervisor's desk. Hoping that the file will be the first thing she see in the morning. After packing all her stuffs and switch off most of the lights on her department, she head towards elevator. She push 'Down Arrow' button and waiting patiently. The elevator coming from the top level. Diinnnnngggg.....! The elevator open. Hyosung shocked to find her CEO in there. She greet him before bow immediately. She just stand there as she think it's not appropriate to ride the same elevator as her boss.

"Aren't you coming in, Miss?" Bang Yongjun spoke when he saw Hyosung still at the door.

"Ne...? Ermmm.. It's okay, CEO-nim. I'll take the next one." said Hyosung with smile on her face.

"Why? Ahhhh.. Because it's crowded? Then, I'll squeeze in more to make space for you." said Bang Yongjun jokingly with giggle since he's the only person in that elevator. He moved himself towards the corner of the elevator.

"Then, in that case, I'll step in. Sorry for my rudeness." Hyosung smile and step in. They step out the elevator when it arrive at Lower Ground and walk together till the main entrance door where Bang Yongjun's driver already waiting with the car's door open.

"I'll give you a ride, Miss. It's kinda cold to be walking." said Bang Yongjun.

"No, it's okay CEO-nim. I already promise my friend to meet up at some restaurant." Lied Hyosung. She didn't have any dates with her friend. She just don't want to bother him. "Thank you for your offer, CEO-nim. Good night and have a safe trip home." Hyosung bow slightly.

"I see. Okay then." Bang Yongjun smile. He ducked his head to enter the car and close the door. Thinking about forgetting something, he open the tinted window. Hyosung still standing there.

"I'm sorry. I didn't get your name earlier Miss. What's your name?" asked Bang Yongjun.

With a smile Hyosung replied "Hyosung. Jeon Hyosung."

"Aaaa.... I see." Bang Yongjun look at her in shocked at first before continued "Walk home safely, Hyosung-sshi."

"Ne." said Hyosung with another bow.

Bang Yongjun close the window when the car start to leave.

'Jeon Hyosung... She has the same name.. Is she the one I've been looking for? Is she late Seunghyeon's daughter?'

 

 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Another chapter is up!
Well, turns out the twins father met her first. Sorry for that.
The scene came out of nowhere. *blamemyself*
But don't worry. Hyosung will be meeting the twins soon enough. *wink2*
And, I turned EXO's Chanyeol as Hyosung little brother if you guys notice.
Just in here, he's Jeon Chanyeol not Park Chanyeol :P
BTW, some minor characters just presented with korean stars name.
Like Yoo Jaesuk, Kim Jaegyung, Park Misun..

Again, sorry if my story boring you guys out.
Hope it's not. *crossfingers*
Do tell me if you think it's dragging.
Don't forget to shout out some good comments and don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy~
Annyeong~



Friday / July 19th 2013 / 3:24 AM