Married

trust me, i love you...

01 March 2017

 

Everything was settled, shin hye and kyuhyun can't take their decision back. Today shin hye and kyuhyun wedding, even not all members of suju can attend because military duty. Shin hye and kyuhyun family already in the venue. 

 

Lotte Hotels ballroom already full of flower. So many reporter, hallyu star and idol already fulfill the vanue. After a while shin hye and her appa enter the vanue. Kyuhyun waiting for her with a bright smile. Shin hye appa handed shin hye hand to kyuhyun. "Nomu yeoppo"kyuhyun smile shyly. 

 

 "I Cho Kyuhyun choose Park shinhye to be no other than yourself, loving what i know of you, trusting what i do not yet know. I will respect you as an individual, a partner and an equal. I promise to laugh with you whe time are good and endure with you when they are bad. I will always adore, honour and encourage you. You are my best friend and i will always love you."

 

After the vow every guest give standing ovation and cheers. The celebration begin, all the guest chit chat each other with the groom and bride.

 

An hour later shin hye and her stylist told to kyuhyun if their need to go to rest room. When shin hye and her stylist pass the balcony, shin hye saw yong hwa alone with a glass of wine. Shin hye then come over yong hwa.

 

"Yong hwa ya.."

"Waeo shin? Your break our promise."

"Everything was too late yong mian.."

 

Kyuhyun pov.

 

"Ah jinja, i forget to tell shin hye something."

Kyun hyun then looking for shin hye to rest room, but what he saw is shin hye with yong hwa at balcony. Kyuhyun didn't talk anything, just back to the vanue. Kyuhyun face change immediately, he look really angry and sad. He really have no idea what's going on between his iwife and yonghwa. He also didn't know what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

Annyeong yeorobun.. it's been a while.. i miss you all so much.. what about the wedding chapter?? Please comment below.. kkk. Mianhae for a really late post. Next chapter will be a conflict and i will post soon. Please support this ff.. komawo yeorobun.. please still healthy everyone.. smoochh