revelation yong hwa pov

trust me, i love you...

"Shin hye ah we need to talk."

Yong hwa and shin hye then ho go to roof top apartment. "Mianhae yong we just talk here i don't want somebody saw us."

"Arrasso."

"I've told you before your late, we are late . How can I facing everyone if I'm with you after all of this."

"Please listen to me. I will tell you and trust me. I didn't blame you if you think I'm with seo hyun . I'm with seo hyun in past three years." Shin hye can't endured her tears anymore.

"I'm indeed with seo hyun in past three years but that's to convince her if seo hyun and me never can be. I always looking for nonsense to starting a fight. And when seo hyun down kyu hyun will come to gave spirit. Seo hyun will hate me and fall for kyu hyun."

"Mworago?"

Flashback.

The day after shin hye meet kyu hyun he looking for yong hwa to asking the truth.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo."

"Jong hyun ah. Are you with yong hwa now?"

"Dae. Wae?"

"Can I talk with him?"

"Of course." Jong hyun then call yong hwa.

"Yong hwa. Kyu hyun want talk to you."

"Waegeurae?"

"Mwolla." Yong hwa take the phone from jong hyun.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo."

"Yong hwa ya are you busy?"

"Anni. We just finished our practice and will go for lunch."

"Can we meet at cafe now? It's really important."

"Dae." They agree to meet in cafe at fnc building.

"Anyeonghasseo."

"Annyeonghasseo."

"Waegeuraeo hyeoung?"

"Yesterday shin hye come to and asking about me and seo hyun. Shin hye love you. So tell the truth your feeling. Whose you like?"

"Since minami shineo I like her, I love her more than just friend but she always avoid me. She just consider me as her friend."

"So because of that you start to flirt seo hyun?"

"Anni. I know seo hyun like me, she told me yesterday. In the early morning she call me she said she in bad condition and want me to come. Eommonim asking me to deliver her to doctor."

"Dae arasso now. Please stay away from her. I love her."

"That's not easy like that. I always try to avoid her but she use her weakness to hold me. Eottokaci?"

"Ah I have an idea, you just accept her. When you in relation with her ypu do what she didn't like then both of you will fight. I will come to comfort her. She will hate you and fall for me."

"Chamkaman. How about shin hye? If shin hye about me and seo hyun it will hurting her and just make me and her more far."

"I will take care her."

" kaendae.."

"We have no choice. Don't be worried, the problem only in seo hyun after that you can back to shin hye. Like it used to be."

End flashback..

"3 years I try to make her hate me. I think I'm failed because she always hold me. Now I know I'm success, yoona told me when seo hyun know about you and kyu hyun she can't stop cry all day long, she told she don't wanna lose kyu hyun."

"Do you tell kyu hyun about that? He suppose to know before too late."

"I told him this evening but what I'm afraid before is come true. Kyi hyun surrender he let seo hyun go because he fall for you, he told me he never let you go."

"Eottokaci yong?" Yong hwa then hug shin hye tight. "Don't be afraid, I will fight for you. Trust me, I love you.."