first night ever

trust me, i love you...

01 march 2017

11:17 pm

After about 10 minute crying, shin hye looking for her stylist to retouch her make up.

"Waeo shin? Something bad happen? Are you reregret? Kyuhyun looking for you."

"AniAnieo oenni, kwaencanna, you know o will always think the other happiness and that's always make me happy."

"Arasso, keurae, uswobwa."

Shin hye then smile brightly. 

00:00 the party was ending.

Kyuhyun amd shin hye back to shin hye apartment. There's only kyuhyun shin hye and driver at the car. It's awawfully quite. No one talk, onlonly look at the window. Shin hye can't talk anything either, she's afraid kyuhyun will notice her true feelings. 

Kyuhyun decide toto take a bath first when shin hye still busy with her hair infront of the mirror. An hour later shin hye and kyuhyun about to sleep. Kyuhyun take his blanket from his suitcase then go to the living room.

"Eodiga?"shin hye asking.

"I will sleep in living room, you only have one room in your apartment."kyuhyun pout

"Then you need to sleep there."shin hye talk while look at her bed.

"I just too busy prepare our wedding, your bed is too small, i need buy a new one, king size."

"My is queen size, abot 20cm smaller than king size, ofcourse we can sleep there."

"Keundae.."

"Keundae wae? Your snoring habit?"shin hye asking while smiling. 

"How can you know?"kyuhyun really surprise. 

"Are you forget that i'm your chingu friends too?"

"Aish jonghyun, ah chincha."

"Sleep then, I'm really okay about that."

"Don't you find it awkward? I never sleep with yeoja beside mmy eomma and my noona and after my noona get married i never sleep with her again."

"Arrasso kyuhyun ah, you sleep first, i will wait at living room, when you started to snoring i will sleep."

"It's can't be like that, I'm namja and your husband now how can i make you wait for me. Such a cold heart yeoja."

"Keurae, how about just lying together and chit chat just like at han gang, if you sleepy you can just fall a sleep."

"Ah chincha, this is our first night."

"Don't dare to have dirty mind, i tired."

"Ya, you have dirty mind, what i mean it's chincha chincha our first night, really awkward because we have no experience."

"Ya. You evil! Don't talk too much, come and sleep."

"Cold hearted queen."

Kyuhyun then lie down beside shin hye.

"What is your sleeping habits? "

"Mmm just sleep with no light and sleep in warm weather. I hate cold. How about you? Beside your snoring habit."

"I sleep with no light either. I need to wear ear plug and blindfold."

"Ah keuraekuna, i ever heard people with high intelligence have problem with their sleep, so their need really peace place to sleep so their brain can take a rest to."

"Chincha? Ah that's why i need stuff to sleep, i just knowing that from you, i think I'm wierd person"

"Kyuhyun ah, neo chincha kiyowo."

"Ofcourse i am."

After chit chat about 2hours kyuhyun then fall a sleep.

"Kyuhyunah, you are really baby boy."shin hye talking when look at sleepy kyuhyun.

"Ah he's forget his earplugs and blindfold. "

Shin hye then sleep too with a blanket cover her whole body.