revelation kyu hyun pov

trust me, i love you...

After make wedding preparation kyu hyun back to suju dorm but in the way back his phone rang.

"Yoboseo."

"Yoboseo."

"Dae yong hwa yah waegeurae?"

"I need to meet you know."

"How about tomorrow? I'm really tired."

"No, it's really important."

"Arrasso." They meet at coffee bean near suju dorm.

"Annyeonghasseo."

"Annyeonghasseo, just stright to the point, i'm tired."

"Yoona call me this morning she told me seo hyun crying all night long because of you."

"Wae? Wae because of me?"

"Ya hyeoung! That's because she just now relies about her true feeling toward you. So please cancel your engagement with shin hye. I need take her back like it used to be."

"Your late, seo hyun late. Where you have been for shin hye in past three years? You already leave her."

"Aish jinja that's our agreement I need to go separat with shin hye and just focus to make seo hyun hate me."

"I don't think so, your relation with seo hyun going smooth she never give up with you and that's fact."

"Hyeoung are you cheatting me?"

"I just want take care shin hye forever, I want her be mine!"

Kyu hyun leave than yong hwa shout."Hyeoung don't you dare to marry her, I will take her back."

Kyu hyun just go inside to his car."Ah jinja, I need to meet shin hye." Kyu hyun go to shin hye apartment. His waiting for shin hye about 2 hours. Then shin hye come.

"Everything is done, just prepare yourself."kyu hyun said that with no expression then leave. Inside kyu hyun car. "Ahh really tiring, I never let yong hwa take you back."

Kyu hyun back to his house. "I'm home." "Ah kyu hyun ah, welcome home."kyu hyun eomma greet. "Oppa. Annyeonghaseo." "Seo hyun?" "Seo hyun waiting for you since this noon. Just talk." Kyu hyun eomma then leave them.