28 years, new relationship

trust me, i love you...

17 Feb 2017 22:30 at shin hye's apartment.

 

Shin hye receive call from her eomma.

"Yoboseo eomma."

"Shin hye, tomorrow your birthday, but until these day you never introduce your namja chingu, that's make me really worried."

"Arrassoeo eomma. I will, trust me."

"I trust you, do you will visit eomma tomorrow? Bogosiposo."

"Bogosiposoeo ta tu. Eomma I have to go now. See you tomorrow. Take care eomma."

"Take care shin hye."

After receive call from her eomma than shin hye remember accident 3 years ago make her decide to move to appartment.

 

Flashback.

As usual shin hye and yong hwa riding bike around shin hye residence every morning. Ofcourse with perfect disguise. Yong hwa and shin hye more close day by day that' s make shin hye realise she have more feeling toward yong hwa, more than just friend feeling. This morning shin hye will confess to yong hwa, but yong hwa not come. Two days three days yon not come anymore. Until 2 weeks than shin hye change the route biking. Shin hye stop a while for take her drink than she saw seo hyun out from appartment across the street.

"Waa I never now seo hyun live here." Shin hye smiling excited. But her smile change to sad when she saw yong hwa out from same building and enter the same car with seo hyun.

"Oh arrasso, that's all rumour really true." Shin hye back home with a lot of question, than she call kyu hyun for looking the fact.They meet at coffee bean beside sm building.

"Annyeonghasseo."

"Annyeonghasseo."

"Waa what happen the great actress park shin hye call me in the really morning."

"Kyu hyun ah I want ask something, you and seo hyun..." "Ah jinja. You asking that, do choahe?" "Ya! Annieo, I don't like flower boyband." Suddenly kyu hyun expression change become really seriouse. "Dae, it's also seo hyun talk to me. She didn't like flower boyband, she like leader band." Hearing that make shin hye really sad. She try not to cry but kyu hyun notice shin hye teary eyes. "Shin hye ah gwaencanna? Do.. do you like yong hwa?" "Annieo, I just shock." "Don't be lie. Arrasoeo. Ah khaendae shin hye. How about we forget the person didn't like us than we start new relation?"

End flashback.

"Yobosseo. Mmm can we meet t coffe bean now?"