First Encounter

Not Her, but Him
Kim Yeonjoo.
 
16.
 
It was her first day in Woollim High but as she expected, not a single person dared to have a small chat with her.
 
Well, a girl from her class tried talking to her but yeonjoo accidentally answered her in a cold tone that immediately scared her away. Yeonjoo wasn't that friendly type of girl who would sugar-coat her words but she wasn't that bad too.
 
Or... Maybe she was that bad?
 
She sighed and kept her books inside her bag before following the rest of her classmates to the canteen as the bell rung.
 
She could spot her brother, Kim Sunggyu sitting with his group after scanning the crowded cafeteria with her cold but mesmerizing eyes. The eyes that were able to give people chills when they made an eye contact with her. Not to mention, her five piercings that were done on her left ear also had the ability to freak people out.
 
Just when she found an empty table at the corner of the canteen her brother called her out,"Yah! Yeonjoo, come and sit here with us," Yeonjoo cursed under her breath when she heard her brother.
 
She didn't want to sit with those elite, porcelain-faced boys but it wasn't like she had a choice, the whole cafetaria was now staring at her.
 
She carried her tray and sat next to Sunggyu reluctantly and looked at the other 3 boys before starting to eat without even greeting them. Sunggyu looked at her and shook his head. She was always like this, especially with new people.
 
On the other hand, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were quite surprised with Yeonjoo's attitude. They tried to continue eating as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened but still, they were unable to take their eyes off her.
 
"Stop staring." Yeonjoo, who was disturbed by their stare since the beginning, suddenly raised her head and snapped.
 
"S-sorry. I was just..looking at your piercings, you've got a lot of piercings done. Just like me" Sungyeol stammered at the beginning before forcing up a smile and suddenly feeling the chills he had received from her eyes. He turned his face a bit and showed Yeonjoo his seven piercings to 'prove' what he had said.
 
"Yeonjoo, watch your attitude," Sunggyu warned her in a soft tone and she scoffed as an answer.
 
Woohyun, at the same time, knew much about their leader's sister, but he thought that it was just her rough surface and she would eventually adapt and make friends here. However, it turned out that Yeonjoo wasn't like what he expected. She wasn't just cold in the surface, but also in the inside, but he could see though that yoonjoo is trying really hard to make herself a better person, but he also knew that its not going to be easy for someone who's already so cold on the inside to do that.
 
How could Sunggyu live with a girl like this?
 
He then heard Sunggyu's sigh. The sigh that the leader would always give out when he was worried. Woohyun hated that sigh of his.
 
"Hyung... She's gonna cope with the situation soon and who knows? She might change," He said softly to comfort Sunggyu although he knew that it was almost impossible for a girl like Yeonjoo to do so, but nothing is impossible right?
 
Sunggyu looked at him.
 
Once again, Woohyun's charming eyes were still able to make him less worried.
 
Without the group realizing, Yeonjoo was already done with her meal, she only told Sunggyu goodbye before she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.
 
"You need to take those out," An irritating voice suddenly ordered her.
 
She looked at the mirror in front of her and saw the image of a skinny, middle-aged teacher behind her, staring at her earrings.
 
She smirked.
 
"I can take these out if I want. But I don't want to," she said with an intimidating tone while still looking at the mirror.
 
Yeonjoo knew that she was dealing with one of the discipline committee in Woollim High, Ms.Jung, but she would never let anyone order her. Never. Ms Jung fixed her glasses and glared at her.
 
"Then you've got a problem young lady. I guess it's your first day here, but unlike other schools, we don't tolerate someone like you, why don't you be more like your brother, ms. yeonjoo?"
 
Yeonjoo rolled her eyes and scoffed upon hearing her words.
 
"Whatever," she said and went out of the bathroom leaving the teacher a bit taken aback.
 
She never encountered a girl like her. 
 
Yeonjoo then walked towards her class.
 
She liked how the people around her always stared at her as she walked down the hallway. She loved the attention she was getting from them. It was always some type of entertainment for her. She just never got tired of being in the 'spotlight'. But then, in just a few moments, her so-called 'spotlight' was taken away by a group of 3 guys walking through the hallway from the opposite side.
 
Everyone got out of their way and stared at them.
 
Yeonjoo, on the other hand, kept on walking in the middle of the hallway. She exchanged glances with the leader when they passed each other.
 
'Another pretty-faced group huh? Tch,' she thought and scoffed while entering the class.
 
However, she could feel that this one was different.
 
Yeonjoo could feel the aura that they were emitting was the exact opposite from her brother's group. She couldn't deny the fact that the leader had an absolutely stunning face but she didn't care.
 
'He's going to be like all the other pretty faced guys. Arrogant. Conceited,' She thought again and sat on her seat at the back of the class, which she chose purposely chose to avoid the teachers picking on her.
 
The bell rung and the students went inside the class, filling the empty seats in front of her.
 
However, someone caught her eye.
 
It was... him.
 
The guy that she exchanged glances with was one class with her?
 
She didn't realize it until then.
 
She sunk into her chair as he sat two seats in front of her, with one of his friend beside him.
 
Yeonjoo didn't care who he was but she knew he wasn't so different from her.
 
He has the same attitude and had the same cold stare.
 
Both of them had that rebel attitude.
 
'This would be interesting.' She said inside her head with a smirk on her lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/n: Second chapter readers! ^^
How do you like it?
Please don't hesitate to write what you think below~
We would be more than happy to read all of your comments :D
And also, don't forget to subscribe or maybe upvote ^^
Thanks!~