-Introduction-

Not Her, but Him

Perfection. 

It would be the exact definition to describe Infinite 4. One of the most elite group of kingkas in Woollim High. Their looks may not be the best but their charms always succeed in captivating almost every girls' heart, and maybe even the boys' in Woollim High.
With Kim Sunggyu as their leader, Infinite 4 was able to bring up their school name.

Rebel.

The best word to describe another equally popular kingka, HSL.

 

HSL? Hypnotic, Supertitious and Langour. Their gorup name tells everything about their personalities.
 

Hypnotic, because they have the ability to hypnotize people through theirflawless face.
Supertitious-Lack of interest towards things. 
Languor-Dreamy, full of laziness

If Kim Sunggyu was able to bring up Woollim High proud, L, the HSL leader, never fails to disappoint the school. Not to mention that HSL were wealthy enough to donate a large amount of money for the school, that Woollim High had no other choice but to raise their hands off them and the guys are free to do whatever they like as long as they stay out of trouble. But, of course, they never stayed out of trouble.

These two powerful kingkas were rivals. Well, they used to be in one group, known as Infinite but something in their past happened that broke them up.

Something that only the members know.

 


 

"Aaaahh! School's gonna start on monday," Sungyeol whined as he sunk back into his chair.

"You better start studying properly this year," Sunggyu warned him.

Sungyeol lazily nodded his head, he knew that he was the balck hole of the group and he was planning to cover that 'hole' by improving his academics.
Dongwoo sighed and patted Sunyeol's back.

"I can't believe that school's gonna start in two days," 

"Stop being such lazy asses you guys. Going back to school isn't such a bad thing."  sunggyu nodded his head in agreement to what woohyun had just said. 

"That's what you guys think. School is already a torture for me and HSL isnt making things better. Like, who made that name anyway? Its so wierd ..pfft" sungyeol complained as he furrowed his eyebrows alittle. 

"Don't mind about them sungyeol, everyone knows that we're way better than those bastards." sunggyu said, his tone cold and emotionless. 

There was silence for a moment and only the sound of them sipping their drinks were heard. 

"Yah, lee sungyeol! isnt it time for our shift?!"

The sudden statement from dongwoo broke the silence and startled Sungyeol who was in the middle of enjoying his americano. Sungyeol started coughing frantically and looked at his watch,

"! We're late!"

Both dongwoo and sungyeol quickly rushed out of the cafe leaving their leader and woohyun alone.

Sunggyu sighed as he watched his two childish members rushing out while bumping into some people and causing a chaos,

"Those two will never change wont they?" Woohyun chuckled. 

Sunggyu played with his phone when he suddenly felt a tug on his sleeve. He glanced towards his right to see a cute woohyun tugging on his shirt sleeve and before sunggyu can tell him to cut it out, woohyun lets out a long whine that melted the leader's heart, "What is it now?" 

"Nothing, its just that you've been so quiet today hyung~" woohyun said tilting his head alittle, still staring at his leader. Sunggyu let out an awkward cough to hide his rapidly pounding heart. 

"Yah, answer me. Is it because of your sister?"

Sunggyu stayed silent for a moment before sighing and nodding his head.  

"I'm just worried that L's group will influence her, i mean, just look at her attitude."

Woohyun looked at sunggyu with a soft gaze and placed his hands ontop of sunggyu's and smiled, "Don't worry, She'll be alright. Trust me."

Sunggyu smiled a little at him and glanced back at his phone screen. 

Eventhough woohyun's words calmed him a little, Sunggyu knew that everything wont go the way he wanted.

Nothing would. 

Will the presence of this new girl in wollim high make things better or turn things worse?

 

 

A/N: First Chapter guys ^^

What do you all think about this? Please don't hesitate to comment

and if you don't mind, subscribe to the story :D

Big thanks to all subscribers and readers!! ^^